7☆

omniscient pov

February 19 3:56 p.m

As the girls are in the ft gc talking bout the ongoing debate between Nicki Manji & Megantheestallion.

"I just feel like Nicki is childish asf n needs to act ha age." Talani says doing her lash clusters.

"Girl plss Megan needs to sit her big feet ass down." Riah says rolling her eyes.

"bitch but when did Megan even diss Nicki like bitch just hears what she wants to hear." Ren says aggravated even thinking bout the situation.

"fr she picks in chose who to argue with." LonLon says on paused while textin one of ha hoes.

"facts" E says just shrugging.

"Yall hoes can really hop off my bitch Nicki, even tho ha diss was a lil ass n Megan ate her song up don't mean nun" Monie says before speaking again going off that topic.

"But yall tell me why an unknown number text me when I got home from the mall wit yall yesterday." Carmonie says waiting for their reactions.

"ok what about the unknown number girl?" Ren smart mouth ass asks.

"Right" LonLon co-signs her.

"Girl but anyways they talmbout "I heard you giving my pussy away" like wtf." Monie says annoyed bout that text even being sent to her.

"Wth oh no girl I would've been block they ass." Tata says with an immediate response.

"Bitch wtf did you say back" Riah asks sounding concern.

"Girl I ain't reply I just block em cs I don't have time for the trolls." Monie says not even giving the situation another thought.

"Who you think it was if it wasn't a troll?" LonLon asks raising her eye-brows.

"hoe idk n idgaf" monie says her last sentence not even wanting to talk about it nomo.

E was just siting their listening to the whole interacting not even having anything say about it.

She just hoping she don't figure out who it was bc that would be her ass.

She wanted to tell the girls about what was going on, but she couldn't for personal reasons.

"Ok well ima call yall later, I needa go over my ma dukes crib later. I gotta get ready." LonLon says having her thump over the end call button.

"Ok tell mama k we said hey. Byee be safe" Ren says before she hung up.

5:05 p.m

London & Remy had now just arrived at their mother's place at the same time coincidentally.

"whatcha think she gotta tell us?" London asks curiously.

"Ionk but we bout to find out now" Remy says shrugging.

They walk in their mother's home since she always kept her door unlocked in the evenings even tho that's dangerous.