24☆

Omniscient
Pov

3 months later

Time has passed, everyone seem to be slowly moving on from the events that took place back in March.

Kaizer has officially been marked dead n' anyone's involvement with him.

They did end finding Exoitic's child which turnt out to be a boy named Europe Hassan Martin. He is 3 years old she did end up changing his last name to hers instead kaizer's.

The friend group did eventually forgive her not for her sake but for there's. They forgive but could never forget.

She ended up moving to flordia starting both of their lives over n' hasn't look back.

Well everyone has move on except for Carmonie. Today marks the third month Remy has been in a coma from protecting her n' to say guilt is eating her alive is an understatement.

"He gone make it monie." LonLon says knowing her brother is a person who couldn't be taken out easily.

The two have extremely grew close since Remy has been in a coma. They've took turns on days to come see him, watch over him, n' sometimes together if their schedules were similar.

Ofc their mom Kaori came to see him once n a while but not as much since she does have a boutique to run.

The two have been isolated from the group for a while, but the girls n' boys know not to take offense of it sense they completely understand.

Besides what's friendship without breaks from eachother.

"I know I need to stop stressing, but how do you think he's going to react to this." She says pointing at her 3 n half month belly.

Carmonie found out she was pregnant after being admitted to the hospital that night it all took place.

Even though she had her suspicions of pregnancy doesn't mean she was mentally prepared for it.

Don't get her wrong she always wanted a lil family, but at times she questioned herself if this was really a good time for a child to be present in this type of world.

"Girl how many times are we going to go over dis, yk dat nigga love you n' you having his first child makes the love grow even more. Stop stressing monie yk it's not good for the baby, you, or him. " she says in sternly tone while pointing towards Remy laying in a hospital bed with a needle connected to his right hand.

"Ok ok, but how do you think the girls would react?" She asks skeptically cs all the girls haven't had a chance to hang out all together like they used to.

"Girl u n' all dese questions is going to give me a headache. If they're real friends they'll be happy n' support you with what anything you do in life. N' plus yk you don't have to question it cs yk we all love you no matter what monie." She says giving her a genuine smile.

London really isn't one to express her feelings when needed, but when she does you know to take it seriously.

"Mkk now don't make me cry, cs I will beat yo ass." She says in a playful manner while pushing her shoulder a bit.

"Boogie stop playin dude." Talani says eating her strawberries with sugar.

"Bruh why I can't have nun. You act like yo ass don't be always begging n' takin my shit." He says while putting his handset back on n' playing call of duty wit Sin and King.

"Bruh? You must be talmbout dem niggas you on the game wit not me." She says pushing his head towards the TV.

"Lani stop playin wit me before we really get to fighting in dis bit." He says side-eyeing her still continuing to play the game.

"Nigga you better stop playin wit tata yk how she get down." King says talkin to boogie in his headset.

"Nahh she better stop playin wit twin, cs she know how he get down." Sin says in the headset defending his friend.

"Stop dick-ridding Sincere. Yk my girl got dem hands lil bruh." Riah says smacking Sin upside his head for even trying ha bestie.

"Bruh" King says busting out laughing.

"Riah go sit yo pregnant ass down somewhere for my daughter get to coming earlier. Witcho wannabe captain save a friend ass." Sin says mugging riah.

He slightly hears sniffling coming from the side of him.

"Baby I'm sorry yk I love you, I ain't mean it. Sorry niggas but it's bout time for me to exit." Sin says quickly leaving the game n attending to his sensitive pregnant girlfriend.

"Ain't no way yall let yall girls run yall couldn't be me." King says wiping his tears.

"Nigga it wasn't dat funny n' don't make me call LonLon on dat ass." Boogie says.

"Yep my time to exit too cya nigga." He says moving rather quickly to leave the game also.

King isn't afraid of his girlfriend, but she does slightly run him but he'll never admitted to the guys.

"Baby them pussy ass niggas left me in the game." He says taking off his headset n' getting off also.

"It's ok pooh I got sum else you can play wit, it's only a one person job." She says devilishly smirking.

"Ouuwee finna get my favorite meal."

"Kelly n' Carly I'm home muchkins." Ren says just now getting home from doing nail cilents all day or what felt like all day.

She hears no responds. suspicious she thought cs she know her hoodlums are usually up.

she opens everydoor in the house until she could spot them, well not every door.

She got to last door before taking a breath in n' out. "Here goes nun" she mumbles as she opens the door.

Surprise is written all over her face as she at the scene displays infront of her Cai sleep in the bed n Kel on the floor.

They usually don't be sleeo dis time oof day, so they've must've had to be working pretty late today.

"Awww my mans" she mutters quickly getting her phone out her pocket to take a quick picture.

She quickly removes her clothes before getting in the bed with Cai.

As minutes pass, she feels the bed creek, noticing it's Kel on the otherside as she plays monkey in the middle.

Truly the best relationship she has every been in. Nobody could top her two boyfriends from her past ex relations.

《|'•                                             •'|》
Thoughts

This was a breeze chapter type shi. Hope yall like there relationships. More chapters coming since I am on spring break. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Bye bitches :))
- milanoo