14☆

omniscient
Pov

11:35 p.m

"SIN" everyone hears Riah yelled once the shooting stopped.

"SOMEONE GET SUM HELP" she yelled again crying.

"cmon yall we gotta put him inna car before he bleed out." Remy says to da boys as they pick him up and put him in Remy car.

"I'll meet yall dere." C-man and ManMan says as they hop in another car together.

"Cmon riah so we can meet them there." Tata says picking up riah as she crys hysterically.

"Yall omg I don't want him to die." She says sniffling.

"Girl I'm sure he won't die yk Sincere is tough he got dis." Ren says rubbing her back as we all get in the the same car.

"Right don't think like that, always gotta think postive in the worst situations cs anything can happen." Carmonie says while whipping her tears.

"But yall don't understand I'm i-" she stutters out.

"You what?" LonLon says looking at her confused.

"Yall I'm pr-pregnant." She says crying again.

"Does he know?" Carmonie asks while driving.

"No I was planning on telling him tn when we got home." She says crying more while fiddling with her fingers because she has anxiety.

"Oh okk don't cry, you wanna pray?" Tata asks her looking in the backseat while Carmonie arrives at the hospital parking lot.

"Y-es" she says wiping tears and runy nose again.

"Okk bow yall heads n close yo eyes."

"Heavenly father,
We pray that you don't take Sin away at this given time because it's not his time as of yet. We pray that you nurture him back to health. We pray that whatever happens that everyone will fight through it mentally and physically. We just want to say that were wholeheartedly thankful for the things you've done for us in the past, present and hopefully future. We want to say we love you and thankful for your giduiance. Hopefully you guide Sincere on the right path to his family, friends and his lover because he truly is a big part of people's lives nothing would ever change that.

Amen."

"Amen" everyone said in unison.

"You ready?" They ask Riah.

"No but let's just go." She says as everyone exits the car.

2:30 a.m

"Ayee wassup with my man. He been in dere for like 2 hours." Riah asks the receptionist. Who's just on her phone chewing gum ignoring her.

"Excuse me" she says trying to be polite.

Which the receptionist just looked up at her wit an attitude.

"Umm is there something you need?" The receptionist asks.

"Bitch do you got a hearing problem she just asked you a question. Unprofessional ass hoe." Tata says right beside her.

"Girl anyways what do you need?" She repeats herself.

Riah rolls her eyes before responding. " bit- girl what's going on wit Sincere Armon Mazar?"

She checks on her computer and says " oh he still in surgery he'll be out in a bout 25 minutes."

After she replies that's when Sincere's Mother Saya comes rushing through the door.