26☆

Monie 
3rd Pov

All monie could do was sit n' stare into space. Everything seems to be surreal at the moment.

How could anyone just go through this type of pain without its consequences internally.

"Nunu you see?" The nickname Monie give to her 8 month old belly while rubbing it for comfort.

She forced the tears that settled into her eyes to go away cs she knew her baby could feel her emotions n' wouldn't want her child to react off of it.

Some part of monie knew that bottling up her emotions would take a toll on her mentally, but for now she didn't want to deal with it.

All she could focused on is her n' nunu.

"Remy tdy has been a long day, all I could think about was yo voice to push me through literally anything. It's like my whole world has stop n' eveyone has moved on except me. It's like I try n' try but nothing every seems to work to shake the feeling off. The feeling that I need n' want you here."

Monie sits by her lover's gravestone that engraves ' Remy Rome Smith' loving son, lover n' soon-to-be father.

Monie pov

That's when I woke in my bed full of sweat n' distress.

I tried moving but a weight of something forces me down.

I turn n' see remy's frame as he slept peaceful with his nose scrunched up n' his hair all over his face.

I couldn't help but touch his face, cs this all could just be another dream.

The day the doctor called me about Remy. It was best of luck that he had woke up.

I was so happy I really wanted to slap the shit outta of him for not being there, but ofc that was my hormones talking.

The way he reacted to my pregnancy I would never forget.

Flashback

"Boy move yo scrawny ass." I said playfully mushing Remy head.

"Bae dats fr how you gone do me? Yk you miss my scrawny ass stop playing wit me girl." He responds as he just stares at me.

"Ducey stop staring ik I look a mess rn." I say turning the opposite direction of his face cs a bitch literally look like bun rn with his clothes on n' my bonnet.

"Baby no you don't, but chu you look different. You seem tense, you ok?" He asks as he still assesses me.

Damn, dis nigga know me too well. I thought.

Well here goes nun finally could tell him.

"Hmm do you notice anything bout me different?" I ask him as I stand up n' give a 360.