Thirty-Two

"I'll give you what you fiend, I'm the drug in your veins but just fight through the pain. He's what you want.. I'm what you need." - The Weeknd.

/not edited/
but, I am so lucky to have readers as special as you guys. not a chapter goes by where I don't feel the love, the appreciation, the interest. without you, I wouldn't have been able to carry on. you guys gave me that power, the courage, so thank you. I love and seriously appreciate you! ❤ xo

32||

I pushed the door of the coffee store open. Booths and chairs were occupied by families, friends and maybe even couples. The teasing aroma of the delicious drinks and finger foods that hid behind the counter tackled my smelling senses. Music played in the background, but the many voices still overpowered it.

Mom, Zero, Cat, Ashley, Zac, Sarah, Zayn and I found a table with enough seats for us all and we sat down. Pleasantly surprising me, Zero took a seat beside me. His cologne had me rolling my eyes in the back of my head in pleasure. He smelt amazing.

For a while, we sat there aimlessly talking but I knew sooner or later one of us would've had to get up and order and I decided to let that someone be me.

"I'll go up and order, can you guys tell me what you want?" I asked politely, looking around.

"Oh, oh! Can I have ice cream?!" Sarah asked eagerly, her eyes wide with child excitement.

I looked at mom. "Can she?" I asked.

Mom looked up. "She can have whatever she wants." Then she continued reading the menu. "Except drugs. No drugs for you guys." She muttered, obviously absentmindedly, making us all laugh.

"What do you want, Sarah?" I questioned her again, making sure she has a definite answer.

"I'll take an Orange Mango Smoothie." She replied looking at the menu.