Eighteen.

"Sometimes, it ends up different and it is better that way."

don't be a silent reader   ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

18||

Before leaving Zero's house, I'd made sure helped him clean up his place, which he didn't want me to at first. But, he'd learned first hand that I'm pretty stubborn. It went quicker than expected but I guess that's a good thing. Currently though, I was downstairs, watching television with my little sister, whom I felt I didn't nag for a while. She was snuggled into my arm, her thumb jammed in her mouth and I couldn't deny how comfortable she looked.

"Girls, the cookies are done!" Mom supplied, her voice echoing from the kitchen.

I groaned. "Mom, can't you, like, bring them in, please?" I begged, throwing my head back against the back of the chair.

"What if I say no?" She asked, mischief in her voice.

"Mom," I whined. "This is the best part, seriously." I lied.

I heard a complying sigh and tried not to get over excited. "Fine. I'll bring them in." She muttered.

"Milk too?" I tried, make my voice go an octave higher.

"Pushing it, Sel." She warned, her voice getting closer. When she walked in, she stopped and her face went into a deadpan expression. I sent her a quizzical look. "You said this was the best part. It's on freaking commercial." She muttered, glaring at me.

I smiled broadly. "Love you," I cooed.

"You chicken shi-"

"Don't you say that in front of Sarah." I warned, wagging my index finger at her. Sgw just rolled her eyes and placed the things down on the table, wiping her hands on her apron afterwards.

"Enjoy!" She chirped, swiping a cookie off of the plate. I playfully glared at her and she smirked. "What? I made them." She mentioned before jamming the treat in her mouth. I cracked a smile.

"I know." I commented. I took a cookie off of the plate and stuffed it in my mouth. Instantly, I fell in love. The moan which left my lips were proof of how good they were.

"Thanks." She said, in response to the embarrassing sound which came from me. "So, do you have any plans this weekend?"

I thought about it, then smiled. "Actually, I do." I told her.

"Well, care to elaborate?" She urged, picking up another cookie.

I nodded. "The girls and I would like to have a sleepover this weekend, y'know, have some girl time." I told her, a smile on my face.

Her face had brightened even more as she chewed obnoxiously on her cookie. "That's great!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I haven't seen the girls in forever," She whined like a little child.

I gave her a sheepish grin. "Sarah and I are your girls." I teased, throwing my arms around Sarah's shoulder. She was so into the TV that I don't even think she realized that I did that.

With a scoff, Mom waved me off. "You know what I mean."

I giggled. "Yeah. I can't wait, either, to be honest. It's gonna be so fun!"