Thirty-Seven.

"A candle can illuminate the night. A smile can build an empire." - Love Story - Indila.

Not edited as yet. :c

37\

We pulled up at Zac's father's hotel and I've got to say it was humongous and transfixing. Everything seemed so high class, well put together and just.. beautiful. I was at loss for words when I exited Zero's vehicle. People in swim trunks, bikinis and nice, dressy clothes were exiting and entering the building and even walking around. 

"Zac, this is beautiful." My mother said, looking around in awe.

"Thanks, Ms. Marley." He smiled, looking proud. 

"Mom, can we go in the pool?!" Sarah asked, looking around with too much excitement. I dreaded when she was like this. Comes to find out, Carlos sneaked her a jolly rancher when we were home, getting ready.

"No, sweetie. We're here to eat and maybe walk around, or play a few games. We didn't come prepared." Mom told her with a stern look, earning a pout in return. Mom then looked at Carlos. "She's your responsibility as long as she's hyper like this." 

Carlos' eyes widened and then he sighed, his shoulders sagging. I could tell then that he'd given in. He picked up Sarah and put her on his neck. This was obviously exciting to her as she then screamed, "Yay! Go Spongebob!" 

People looked our way and laughed. Did I mention the fact that she can be embarrassing when hyper? If not, then yes. She can leave you scarred for life. Zayn was looking up at her with the biggest smile ever.

We finally walked inside. Each and everyone of us, except Zac, of course, gasped with flopping mouths.  It was seldom that I went to hotels, honestly. In fact, I've probably only been to a hotel once, excluding this time. My home was always the place to be for me. So, it was amazing to be here right now. I always found myself wondering, when passing a huge, nice looking building, how long it took to finally get it done. And with this place, I knew it took some time.

A handsome, dark haired man in a crisp suit and the whitest set of teeth I'd ever seen approached us. He walked straight up to Zac and gave him a hug. I smiled and looked at the pair, noticing their similarities.

"Hey, dad." Zac smiled. "These are my friends and one of the coolest chaperons ever, Ms. Marley." He introduced us all to his dad.

"I'm not a chaperon. I'm just here to eat." Mom mumbled. 

"Mom." I hissed, lightly elbowing her. She shrugged with an innocent smile.

Zac's father chuckled. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you all. I'm Mr. Waverly." He said. Then, he looked at mom. "And to you, Ms. I promise you'll enjoy it." He smirked and my mom's cheeks changed colors.

Were they flirting?

"Zac, it looks like Selena's going to be your new sister." Tommy teased, causing everyone to laugh except, Zac, Mom, Mr. Waverly and myself. We were too busy flushing in embarrassment.

I slapped him lightly behind the head. "Shut up." I muttered.

"You're not suppose to say that in front of them." Cat laughed.

"That'll give them ideas," Neo wiggled her eyebrows.

"You guys aren't helping." I hissed, making them laugh.

"Am I the only one who's hungry right now?" Zero asked out of the blue. It was surprising to hear him talk just now, seen as he's been quiet this whole time. However, everyone soon started agreeing and mumbling about how hungry they were.