Three.

"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."

3||

"Can I have something to eat? No. Can I have something to eat? No. Can I have something to eat? No. Can't you say anything else but n-"

I fumbled around for my phone and finally shut the damned thing off. I groaned at the fact that it was already time to get up when I felt like I just went to sleep a minute ago. This always happened. I definitely needed to go to bed earlier. Catelina had me up most of the night with her silly banters, mind me, I did enjoy it a lot.

I sat up and rubbed most of the crust from my face and eyes. My eyesight gradually became clearer. I kicked my duvets off of me and slipped out of bed with a yawn. Heading straight for my drawers, I scratched my head with such force I could've possibly ripped my skull off.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and skipped into the bathroom, nearly falling during the process. Bit by bit, I was gaining energy. I hated snailing around when I first wake up. I liked energetic things, I liked to be energetic.

I looked in the mirror and smacked my lips. I looked good enough. My blue eyes shimmered with energy and my dark brown hair looked alive and healthy, unlike myself. I wore a checkered, black and white shirt beneath my sweater which had the words "Crème De La Crème" on it. To go with that, my light colored skinny jeans were rolled up a bit at the ends and my white converse completed my outfit. For me, beauty equated to comfort.

I grabbed my necessities for today and skipped downstairs. Mom was standing up at the kitchen stove probably making something for Sarah, who was seated reading a little children's book.

"Good morning, ladies." I greeted them happily.

"Good morning, sis," Sarah said cheerfully.

"Good morning, sir." Mom turned around and winked. "You look comfortable today." She said with a motherly smile. "I like it."

I grinned. "Thanks. I was just about to say, is that your way of telling me I look like horse poop?"

She and Sarah laughed for a short while. "Maybe," She muttered. When I gasped, she grinned. "I'm kidding, baby, you look beautiful."

I smiled. "Thank you." I said. "So, what's for breakfast?"

She shrugged. "Nothing big. Just egg, bacon and French toast." She said, turning around with those things she listed on a platter.

My mouth watered. "Big enough," I breathed and sat down, placing my bag beside me.

After eating, I snatched up my things and went on my way, kissing my sister and Mother goodbye. I threw my things inside the passenger seat of my car and hopped inside, strapping up myself. When I started the car, the radio instantly turned on and my heart danced with happiness when I heard what was on.

"You got me sippin' on something, I can't compare to nothing.
I've ever known, I'm hoping that after this fever I'll survive.
I know I'm acting a bit crazy, strung out, a little bit hazy, hand over heart, I'm praying that I'm gonna make it out alive."

My heart went out to Selena Gomez. I mean, I never know if she could be faking, as I'd read on the internet but you also never know if she's actually hurting. So, if she was, my heart went out to her. I absolutely feel this song, it touches me to my core and I have no idea.

I was singing along to the song, my eyes closed and my hands clutching my chest as I pretended I was on stage singing this song to thousands of people. I was so into it that I didn't notice someone behind me honking their horn continually, but when I did I jumped so high in my car I hit my head to the roof. I whimpered and rubbed at my head, looking out my window.