Four.

"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness."

4||

I felt my cheeks heat intensely. Like, it was so intense, that if you were to place bacon on my cheeks, they'd freaking roast! I've never ever seen this expression on Zero's face and let me tell you, I always stared at him, boyfriend or not. He's hot and I was simply appreciating that fact. Zero was staring down at me like I was weird as hell.

I was so embarrassed, I scrambled to get up. And it was so weird because as I struggled to get up, the pain that was shooting through my leg didn't bother me because I was too focused on the way Zero stared at me. I felt like an alien. I thanked God the fart was loud, but non deadly.

When I managed to get up, I backed away from him. He was still staring. I quickly turned around after taking my things away from him and thanking him softly and I limped away, still feeling the intensity of his gaze on the back of my head.

I freaking farted in front of Zero. I, Selena Janine Marley, farted in front of Zero! I can't believe I did that! Oh my Go-

"Babe," Chad's voice rang above me. "Why does it look like your limping for attention?" He asked.

I looked up at him. "Limping for attention, Chad?" I asked disbelievingly. Was he serious right now? "You stabbed me with your nails. How am I limping for attention?" I asked, anger flaring like a wild fire.

His gaze hardened. "You dare talk to me like that, Selena?!" He barked. "I fucking made you in this school. Don't you back talk me when I made your ass!" He hissed, earning a few curious looks from the by passers.

I recoiled away from him. He'd obviously been eating some sort of meat and had his mouth closed for far too long. "I'm sorry." I choked.

He exhaled. "I don't like fighting with you, babe. I really don't. You cause it on yourself." He said, rubbing circles in my hand. His hand felt ice cold on mine. I suddenly missed that sensational warmth that Zero possessed.

Oh God, Zero, Zero, Zero. How much times am I going to think or call his name? Okay, no more. I'm not going to call Zero's name anymore. Dammit, I did it again.

"O-okay," I breathed, not knowing what to say.

There he was. He curved the hallway and our eyes instantly connected. That warmth his body had, imported into my cheeks and I looked down at my feet. Looking back up, I noticed he was still staring at me. When he walked pass, I felt another pair of eyes on me. I hesitantly looked up to see yet another angry look on Chad's face.

Holy shit, is he ever happy?!

"What?" I whined like a child.

"So, you're telling me you didn't feel yourself blush when that crazy guy walked past us?" He asked. "Or am I going crazy? And you'd better answer me wisely."