The Sweet Side Of The Bad Boy.

*waves* hey there :) I see you found my story. How awesome :3 Whilst you're here, I'd just like to wish you a happy reading and also, to let you know that I do try my best and I give my all when I write. So, yeah. Enjoy :) xx - Destiny.

"it's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces."

Chapter 1//

Slowly, the clock ticked. Silence consumed my senses, though not completely because the only thing to be heard was the clock. I wanted to pull the strands of my hair out one by one as the seconds ticked by agonizingly slow. I dreaded this class and subject, Mathematics, and time always seemed to mock me in here. Is it only me or that happens to everyone with their least favorite subject?

Mr. Henderson's nasal voice carried on for what felt like eons until finally the bell sounded. I couldn't have been happier at that moment. Everyone shot up out of their seats, not wanting to hear another word slip through our maths teacher's frail, peeling lips. He was extremely unattractive, so it's not like there's a plus. Though I shouldn't even be checking out anyone else.

Why, you may ask? Well, simple. It's because I'm taken. By? Chad Michaels. He was the it boy in this school and that's probably why people thought we were the perfect couple. But, God knows we were far from perfect. No relationship was perfect, anyway so I didn't have to worry.

Speaking of Chad, he was leaning coolly against a random locker waiting for me outside class. I smiled at him the same time he did at me and my heartbeat didn't accelerate like it usually would, nor did my insides turn to goo and that was pretty weird. Because every time he smiled at me, my knees would go weak and butterflies would set loose in my stomach.

I walked over to him and threw my arms around his torso, looking up at him. His green eyes twinkled with mischief, a smile wide on his face.

"Hey," I breathed. I hope my breath didn't stink. I had sloppy joes break time and unfortunately, I forgot to buy gum this morning.

"What's up, pumpkin?" He asked, swiping a stray lock of hair away from my face. I internally cringed at the pet name, yet continued smiling.

"I thought I was about to die inside that class." I groaned, burying my face in his chest for extra effect. I inhaled sharply and his cologne filled my nostrils.

I felt his chest rumble with laughter and his arm around my waist tightened. "I missed you, though." He said, his lips brushing against my ear.

I was about to say something, but a familiar  male voice cut me off. "Oh God, sex in the hallways isn't allowed." Ashley chastised playfully, covering his eyes with his hands. I rolled my eyes, though a smile was on my face.

"We weren't doing that." Chad said, he and Ashley doing their weird guy handshake.

"You guys were close to it," Ashley smirked.

I looked at Chad. "Were we?" I asked intentionally.

Ashley's facial expression was priceless and it had both Chad and I howling with laughter. When he realized we meant doing that, he deadpanned and flipped us the bird.

When I caught myself, I looked at Ashley. "Where's Cat?" I questioned, knowing my best friend, also his girlfriend was usually stuck to his side when she wasn't stuck to mine.

"She had to take a leak. I would've followed behind her, but I like my nuts." He said, a distraught expression took over his face. Knowing him, he was definitely imagining being kicked in his jewels by his girlfriend.