Attackers

"Can't this fucking village catch a break?!" Haerin said upon seeing one of the building collapsed.

"This is frustrating." Hyein said to Haerin, who closed her eyes due to frustration.

"Let me teach those guys a lesson."

As soon as those words left Haerin's mouth, she placed her hand on Hyein's shoulder, and Hyein tracks the location where those attackers at. With her teleportation ability, she swiftly transported them to the attackers' place.

Upon their arrival, Haerin summoned a shotgun that fired elemental bullets, ready for long-range combat.

"Haerin unnie, pass me a gauntlets." Hyein said to Haerin, which summoned a gauntlet and passed it to Hyein.

Hyein wears the gauntlet given by Haerin and starts using her teleportation skillfully to engage with the attackers. She used the gauntlets to punched the enemies, causing them the flew away.

She utilized her right hand on punching those who attacked her head on, and she used her left hand to release an energy beam towards the enemies at the long distance.

Meanwhile, Haerin's using a shotgun, providing assistance on Hyein when she attacked the enemies in a close combat, efficiently eliminated enemies in their path.

Despite the efforts they made to kill countless numbers of attackers, the enemies continued to multiply, leaving Haerin to suspect that there's a person, who has the ability to summon and control the dead was behind the threat.

That individual possesses a great amount of energy due to the fact that bringing dead back to life requires a huge amount of power and energy.

"Other than the Kims and me, who are those people who can summon things like this?"

Haerin has these kinds of thoughts. She's trying to identify the source of mysterious power. The situation got worse as the enemy numbers multiplied.

"Kang Haerin." The guy called out Haerin's name. "Raewon." She said the guy's name with a smirk on her face.

"You betrayed your village." Haerin said, looking at the sword he's currently holding.

"This village costs me a lot of pain. I don't understand why the Kims lives longer than average people in the village. And guess what, I've found out the truth behind this village." Raewon expressed his hatred towards the village. "I will fight for my life, Haerin." He said as he attempted to stab her again, but this time, Haerin effortlessly let go of the sword in her hand and suddenly disappeared, leaving Raewon puzzled.

Haerin reappeared behind him without noticing it, Raewon fell into Haerin's trap.

She used the opportunity and grabbed his wrist, absorbing all his energy.

Raewon felt that his body's slowly getting weaker as his gripped on his sword loosened.

And then, Haerin summoned a pistol and swiftly used it to shoot him.

"Well, well. Traitors shouldn't live in this world anymore."

___________________________________________

"It's just a week after Minji died, now there's another fucking war." Minjoo said out of frustration.

Minjoo summoned a wolf under her control. She ordered the creature to attack the enemies who were causing a havoc on the village. The wolf attacked numerous intruders.

Minjoo blended with her surroundings, utilizing her adaptive camouflage to hide herself while observing the unfolding events inside their village.

Unexpectedly, an assailant caught her off guard, using his kick to send Minjoo flying into the nearest wall.