Author's Note

Hello, everyone! As some of you may have noticed, I came back to publish two new chapters: "Differences" and "Night of the Massacre." I've been occupied by various commitments and responsibilities, hence causing delays for the updates.

These recent chapters explored the characters' pasts, but there's much more to unfold in the story.

This story is inspired by Taylor Swift's song entitled "Haunted," and I just thought it would fit fantasy stories as it captured the plot that I had in my mind.

Since this is my first time writing a fantasy au/fanfiction, it was hard for me, but I enjoyed it. However, I'm struggling to express what's really the scene really looks like in my mind. Despite this, I will continue to strive to enhance my skills in writing what's really the scenario I've imagined.

With just 11 chapters left until the conclusion of "Haunted," the story is nearing its climax.

Stay tuned for further revelations, and thank you for your support.

I'll be back with a heart-fluttering chapter.

One last thing, I've changed the book cover. What are your thoughts about the new cover.

 What are your thoughts about the new cover

This is Aikijuwon, I'll be back soon.