The rogue, Kim Minji

After a few days of traveling, Hanni and Danielle reached the entrance of the Relic cave. They noticed the different lighting inside the cave and the outside surroundings.

As they walked deeper into the cave, intricate drawings, ancient letters, and phrases carved on the rocky walls, catching their attention. Hanni couldn't resist touching the carved drawings and words, as if it was telling her something.

When she touched it, she experienced a vivid vision. It shows her someone carving into the stone and the rocky walls and a person desperately running inside the cave, trying to look for a way outside.

Admist of those visions, Hanni heard someone's voice whispering something on Hanni's ear. "Those who met outside the dark always meant to be apart."

In that moment, Hanni read the writings on the rocky walls of the cave. Shock is written on her face when she saw that yje written prophecy is what the mysterious voice whispered her.

"Those who met outside the dark always meant to be apart."

"What did you find, Hanni?" Danielle asked. Hanni just shook her head while continuing to look for some clues that could lead them to the artifact.

"It was something irrelevant." Hanni responded, which made Danielle nod her head and look for some clues that might be hidden inside the cave.

"Danielle, anything?" Hanni asked the younger who's busy looking for any clues. "Hanni, I think there's something on this wall." Danielle said that made Hanni walk towards her.

Hanni traced her fingers over the carved drawings and deciphered the ancient writings on the wall.

"Amidst the tragedy. When hope is no longer felt, the sword of salvation will appear within you."

Though Hanni read the prophecy, she  couldn't seem to grasp the meaning of those words.

"Hanni, I've detected a really strong
presence from the west side!" Danielle informed Hanni, who continued her search for clues.

"In west side on the cave? You have a
keen senses, huh." Hanni remarked as she stood up, looking on her left and right.

She sensed it too—the formidable presence. As they advanced toward the source of this powerful aura, it started becoming heavier, and it's giving them a hard time walking.

Suddenly, the air around them shifted, adding another overwhelming aura that weighed even heavier on their movements.

With determination to see what's going on, they stepped forward towards the source of the overpowering aura, slowly moving towards the light.

When Hanni finally stepped outside of the darkness, and to her surprise,  multiple unfamiliar figures greeted her.

But admist the unfamiliar faces, single voice cut through the air, causing Hanni's heart to race.

"Pham Hanni, huh."

As Hanni looked up, she saw a familiar face wearing a dark robe with her black eyes glowing in the distance.

"Minji."

It was the girl she had once loved.

"I didn't expect that I would meet you in a place like this." Minji coldly remarked before vanishing from everyone's sight.