Siblings

"She's not here as of now. But I've seen a mountain, a cave, and an underground location." Wonyoung reported.

"Also, a cliff where she's looking at the village." She added, causing Hanni to clench her fist.

"She's observing the village," Hanni mumbled.

"Hanni, Wonyoung, you should go back, I'm going to look for her." Minjoo said to borh of them.

"But—" Hanni got interrupted  by Minjoo swiftly exiting the empire.

"Let's go. Hanni, hold my hand." Wonyoung urged, and Hanni did what Wonyoung said. Wonyoung used her super speed to reach their school as swiftly as possible.

___________________________________________

As Hanni and Wonyoung had arrived at their school, their eyes spotted a gloomy Hyein sitting alone on the school's bench.

"I'll go now, Hanni." Wonyoung said before taking her leave.

Approaching Hyein, Hanni asked, "Are you okay?" The younger girl smiled at her but didn't seem entirely at ease. "Is something bothering you?" Hanni asked again.

"I have no friends, and I can't even find the girl who saved me," Hyein admitted. Hanni offered her a reassuring smile. "I can be your friend and help you find her."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"Did she tell you her name?" Hanni asked. Hyein's eyes lit up with recognition as she replied, "Yes, she did. From what I remember It was..."

"Kim Minji."

As soon as that name comes out from Hyein's mouth, Hanni clenched her fist. "That's her?" Hanni asked. Her hands are uncontrollably shaking upon the information she had heard.

"What a small world."

___________________________________________

On the other side, Kim Minji is observing the village of Ravenwood on a cliff near it.

She anticipated someone's arrival because she is well aware of what Wonyoung had done at the Kim Empire.

After hours of waiting, she heard footsteps approaching, and a familiar voice called out her name.

"Minji!"

"Kim Minjoo." Minji mumbled, her eyes even colder than before. "I'm here to end you." Minjoo declared, receiving a smirk from Minji.

"End me? Don't be ridiculous," Minji responded with a sarcastic tone. "It's not like a weakling like you could possibly defeat me."

"Weakling?" Minjoo mumbled, her fists clenched.

Memories from their childhood flooded her mind. The memory of that time when she taught Minji how to use her summoning ability. A once cherished memory had become something Minjoo wished to forget.

"Minjoo unnie! You're awesome. How did you do that?!" A 5-year-old Kim Minji asked her older sister.

"You also have this kind of ability, Minji." 8-year-old Minjoo replied to her younger sister.

"Really?" Minji asked.

"Yes. Each family living in this world has an ability inherited from their ancestors. In our family, the Kims, the ability passed down is the summoning ability." Minjoo explained to her younger sister.

"Unnie, can you teach me how to do that?" Minji asked, her eyes pleading.

"Sure. The first thing to do is to use your nail to create a cut on your palm." Minjoo explained, demonstrating it. Blood flowed from Minjoo's palm. "And after that, you'll put your hand on the ground and say, 'With this blood, I summon.' And after that, think of an animal or other things you want to summon, and surely after a few seconds, it will be summoned." Minjoo explained as she summoned a bird and smiled proudly at her sister. "Now, it's your turn."