3

Author POV

Freen has also had a busy day at work. Henry was very pleased that she had kept his painting safe, but then one of the other students told him it was ugly. She watched as tears welled up in his eyes and he ran out of the classroom. She quickly knocked on the door of the next classroom over to ask if the teacher, Noey, could watch her clsss while she went to calm Henry down.
When she found Henry he was sat on the branch of a tree outside. He wasn't up too high and there was grass underneath him so he wasn't in too much danger. Despite not being particularly physically active, Freen decided to climb up the tree to join him instead of shouting him down, so as not to startle him. Her strategy worked and Henry was soon enough back in the classroom, safe and sound.
But she could forget all of that now. She was back at her apartment, cooking herself spicy tom yum. Once she had finished, she sat at her kitchen table and finally opened her phone. Her heart fell when she saw a follow request from Becky.
It was from the night before. Why didn't she go on Instagram last night? When she got home she'd ordered food in and did some marking then went straight to bed. Poor Becky probably thought she didn't want to accept her request. She felt intense guilt wash over her and quickly accepts, then follows back.
Due to her job Freen has to keep all social media private, incase any students find her accounts. This was the first time that fact bothered her. Becky's page wasn't on private so she could already see all of her posts. Most of Becky's posts are of her, much to Freens delight.
She is somehow even more pretty than Freen remembers. Freen starts to scroll and quickly comes across a photo of Becky in a cropped shirt. Nothing inappropriate, but enough to show her toned abs. Freen felt her heart rate quicken as she looks at Becky's abs and then quickly swipes off the post feeling guilty. She doesn't even know if Becky likes her and here she is drooling over her abs.

Little did Freen know, Becky was doing exactly the same thing. To try and distract herself from Freen, Becky opened Instagram to message Irin, but before doing so saw she had a new follower. Once again she is filled with hope as she clicked on the notification.
IT IS FREEN! Her prayers had been answered, maybe that TikTok was right, maybe Freen was obsessed with her too! Wait. Hold on. Becky isn't obsessed is she? She didn't think about her that much during the day. No. Definitely not obsessed. Freen is very pretty though. She only has a few posts of herself and only a few with her face in. But she really is stunning.
Becky scrolls through all of her posts, flicking through every collection just in cases there is a picture of Freen. Then she strikes gold. A mirror selfie Freen had taken, wearing a vest that shows a small amount of cleavage and her toned stomach. But what really is the cherry on top was a small tattoo on her ribs. It's a small infinity symbol made of pink tulips. Becky has never found tattoos attractive, but this one is different. This one makes Freen somehow even more sexy. Becky jumps into her shower before she does something she might regret.
Sleep doesn't come quickly that night for Becky, her mind racing with the possibility that Freen really might like her.

Becky feels warm hands gripping her hips, holding her tightly as she trails a line of kisses down her neck, nipping gently on her collar bone. As she makes her way lower, she hears Freen gasp at the feeling of Becky licking a path between her boobs, her hand moving to grip Becky's hair and trying to push her head further down. Becky continues to kiss, lick and nip her skin, taking a moment to admire the delicate tattoo on her ribs. Freen gasps as Becky presses wet kisses below her navel, traveling lower and lower. Becky can smell how wet Freen is. She hovers between Freens legs, looking up at her, waiting for consent. Freen nods at her, desperately, and Becky lowers her head to sta...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Becky sits bolt upright in bed, sweating. Did she really just dream she was going to go down on Freen? The stickiness between her legs confirms this. It's 6:30am and she is unbelievably horny. She needs to get ready for work and she doesn't have time to shower. She always showers in the evening so she doesn't have to get up so early. Big mistake. Now all she can think about is what it would really be like to have sex with Freen, she can't go to work like this.
Feeling incredibly guilty, she finds that mirror selfie on Instagram and lowers her hand under the duvet and into her boy shorts.