4

Becky POV

By lunchtime, I'm feeling incredibly guilty. I know it was wrong, but god that dream was so hot and it was the fastest solution I could come up with. And yes it was the fastest. It only took about 3 minutes for me to cum. Thinking about the way she tastes and the way she would move beneath me while I ea... never mind.
Anyway I decided to go and get a milk tea in my lunch break to see if that would snap me out of it. Recently I've been trying not to have too much unhealthy food as I'm starting to look after my body more, but this is desperate.
I go to the counter and order my milk tea and while I wait for them to make it, my eyes wander around the coffee shop and... oh shit.
I see a familiar figure sat on her own at a table with a laptop in front of her. It's okay, I don't think she's seen me. I turn back to face the baristas to see if they are nearly done. Much to my relief, they are just putting the lid on. I'm safe.
"Order for Becky!" Never mind. I glance over to where Freen is sat and she is looking right at me smiling. I grab my milk tea with a quick thank you and walk towards her. Unlike the other day, she is wearing some baggy jeans with a white tshirt tucked in and she somehow looks handsome yet still incredibly pretty.
"Hey Becky, how are you? Have a seat" I sit in the seat opposite her, being careful not to knock anything over, that would be just my luck. "Thank you. I'm good, how are you?" I reply. "I'm doing okay, thank you. What brings you to Jordan's?" She asks me, eying up my milk tea, "It's my lunch break and I was really fancying a milk tea" I lie. Well, it's not entirely a lie, but I can't tell her the reason I'm here is to try and distract myself from the guilt of cumming while moaning Freens name. "And Jordan's does the best milk tea in the area." I say with a shrug. Freen smiles at this and says "Well I will pass that on to the owner".
My heart stops. Is the owner Jordan? Are they dating? "Oh, so you know the owner?" I ask, not really wanting to know the answer. "Yeah, she was my primary school teacher and friends with my mum. When she retired she opened this place." Phew. It's an old lady that owns it, no worries there then.
"So why is it called Jordan's? Is she called Jordan?" I ask, now fairly intrigued by the history of a coffee shop I've been to so regularly, but know nothing about. "No, Jordan is her son. He died when he was 6." My jaw drops "Omg that's awful, did you know him?" she sighs "No he died while my mum was pregnant with me so I never knew him. Mum said he was a really sweet boy but he had a long battle with cancer." My heart breaks for his poor mother, that must be one of the hardest things to go through.
"Did she have any other children?" Freen shakes her head "No he was her first child, he was only just 4 when he got sick, so she didn't have time or energy for another child and then after he died she didn't want to bring another child into such a cruel world." I look up and see Freens eyes are full of emotion, so I stretch across the table to take her hand.
"Sorry" she says, quietly "she's like an aunty to me and I can tell how much it still hurts her." looking up to meet my gaze "it's okay, you don't have to apologise" I reply, softly. She gives me a small smile "Anyway, enough about sad stuff. That's not what I wanted to talk about" I laugh "so what did you want to talk about?" I tend to be quite bold in these situations. There's no point wasting time, especially when I don't have long left of my lunch break.
"Um... well... uhhh... I was just wondering if maybe you would like to go out for drinks tomorrow evening?" She looks nervously towards her hand, which I am still holding. I give it a gentle squeeze, making her look back at me. My heart rate instantly doubles in speed, but I can't show her I'm now buzzing with nervous energy. "Of course that would be great." I reply calmly, "Do you have anywhere in mind or shall I choose, since you asked me?"
She smiles instantly, which makes me return a wide grin. "There's a new place in the middle of town called Gilbies, I was thinking we could try that out." She says, excitedly. "I was actually going to suggest Gilbies as well, so I think that'll be perfect." I reply, squeezing her hand one last time, before releasing it. I instantly miss the warmth of her skin against mine. "My lunch break is nearly up and Rachel wanted me to run some errands before I got back, so I'm going to have to leave you" I say, starting to stand up. It may be a slight lie. I really want to call Irin to tell her about the whole situation and get her to help me plan an outfit. She is the one I turn to for fashion advice and she usually makes good decisions. I pick up my milk tea as Freen says "Okay, I hope the rest of your day goes well. I'll message you later about tomorrow." I say goodbye and leave the cafe.
Wow. I'm going on a date. At least I think it's a date. She seemed pretty nervous when she asked me. I'd say it's safe to assume it's a date. I quickly call Irin to discuss the situation and she gives me some pretty good outfit ideas and agrees that it is a date. She also teases me, relentlessly.
The rest of the day goes by quickly, I can't stop thinking about my date with Freen. When I get home I wonder if I should message her about tomorrow. I decide against it as she said she would message me, but I'm am full of anticipation.