12(🔞)

Freen POV

I always sleep better when I'm next to Becky, well, when we're not preoccupied that is. Work is going well so far, it's first break and I'm trying to find Nam. "Why is it so hard to find you when I want you, but you're always there when I don't?" I say as I approach her, "You always want me darling" she says flamboyantly. I just roll my eyes, "If you're free on Saturday, would you like to come out for some drinks with me and Becky and her friend? Oh and Heng".
I secretly think Nam and Heng would make a cute couple, but I know they would always prioritise their friendship. We have all been friends since we were young. "Well I'm not one to turn down drinks. It'll be nice to get to know Becky outside of work, she seems nice." Nam replies, "Yeah, she is" I say with a smile. Just thinking about her makes me happy.
I suddenly feel a sharp pinch on my cheek, "Omg Freen, you've gone all dopey looking. You're really down bad aren't you?" She laughs. I bat her hand away from me, "Well, I'm sorry thinking about my girlfriend makes me happy" I say, defensively.
"Hold on a minute. Did you just say girlfriend?" Nam says, her jaw hung open, "Yes I did, Nam" I say with a sigh. "Omg Becky is your girlfriend?!" She shouts, "Shut up Nan, yes Becky is my girlfriend, but the whole school doesn't need to know". She just laughs at this, "Sorry, sorry I just got excited. So who asked who? I bet she asked you didn't she." Here we go, "No, I took her on a date last night and asked her. And obviously she said yes".
Nam starts smirking at me, "I'm sure you slept well last night then" adding a dramatic wink. "Yes, I did actually", I'm starting to regret telling her, "Ahh, so you were worn out and slept soundly afterwards". Ugh. "We didn't have sex last night Nam. Not that I really want to discuss my sex life with you, Becky was a bit emotional last night so we just cuddled when we got home", Nam just rolls her eyes at this. "Ugh you're so boring. What's the point of you being in a relationship if you won't tell me any of the gory details?" I just sigh.
"Is it good though?" She says, smirking again, "Yes Nam, it's good. Now stop asking questions. You better not be like this with Becky", she holds her hands up, "Okay, okay I'm done. I won't say anything to Becky either, don't worry". Oh god, what have I got myself into?
I call Heng quickly to ask if he's free, which he is and then text Becky to let her know.

**********************************************

Becky POV

I receive a message from Freen saying Nam and Heng can come on Saturday, now I just have to pray Irin can come. Work is particularly busy today, so when I finally have my lunch break I call Irin and luckily she picks up. "Hello my Gummybear, what's up?" She says, "Hey Irin, I'm just quickly calling to ask if you're free Saturday evening to go for some drinks? Me and Freen wanted to invite you and a couple of her friends." I'm sure Rachel will cut my lunch break short so I don't waste any time. "Yeah I'm free, that sounds good. So everything is going well with Freen then?"
Me and Freen agreed to tell everyone we're together beforehand, I felt to shy to announce it to everyone. "Everything's amazing. Actually she's... she's my girlfriend." I don't know why I'm nervous, Irin is my best friend and I know she supports me in everything. "Omg Becky that's amazing, I'm so happy for you". See. Supportive as ever.
"Thanks Irin. She's really incredible. We thought we'd get our closest friends together so we can all get to know each other" I say. "Alright just let me know where and I'll be there", our phone call gets cut short by Rachel (surprise surprise) so I quickly text Freen letting her know Irin can come too. I'm a bit nervous for everyone to be together, I know it'll be fun but I'm an introvert so this type of thing makes me a bit worried.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
The rest of work goes fine and I'm pretty tired by the time I get home. I miss cuddling with Freen. I miss the way she gently caresses my skin and how comfortable it is in her arms. She makes everything warmer. I miss her lips, well her whole body really. God I miss her boobs, how they are a nice little pillow, how they feel in my hands. And how they tas... Fuck it. I send Freen a quick message to tell her I'm on my way before jumping into a taxi.
The journey to her apartment takes ages. I can't stop thinking about her beautiful body and I can feel myself getting more and more wet, my clothes starting to suffocate me. When the taxi pulls up at her building, I sprint up the stairs, ringing the doorbell desperately.
When Freen opens the door, I pounce on her before she even says hello. Our lips crushed together in a desperate kiss as I close the door behind us, slamming her against it. If I was less horny I would have been worried I hurt her, but she moans and pulls me closer so I just keep kissing her. I force my tongue into her mouth while pulling my jacket off, she tries to battle for dominance but my desperation overpowers her so she gives in.
She finally breaks away from the searing kiss to pull her tshirt over her head leaving her just in her bra and jeans. I quickly reach behind her, unclipping her bra and pulling it down before latching onto her boobs. "I love your tits so much" I say squeezing them firmly as I take her nipple into my mouth, she moans loudly in response. I continue to play with her boobs for a few more minutes until she lifts my chin to so we are looking into each others eyes.
"Hi baby" she says smiling, "Hi" I reply as I peck her lips sweetly. We are both panting, leaning against the door, looking into each others eye and smiling. "You got here fast" she says, "No, not fast enough" I look down at her boobs again. "Becbec I'm up here" I hear her say after a few seconds, "How can you expect me to have a conversation with you and not get distracted while you've got your boobs out?" I ask. "You say that as if you weren't the one that got them out" she retorts, "I'm the only one who can get them out". She just laughs, so I say "They are mine" while squeezing them harshly.
Go ahead, call me possessive, I don't care. She lets out a loud moan, "Ahh fuck, they're yours" I smirk and walk to her bedroom. For a second I think she isn't going to follow me, but then I hear her footsteps quickly following me, I just smirk to myself. As soon as we are in her bedroom she grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me in for another hot kiss. I moan as I feel her tongue invade my mouth, as she starts to unbutton my shirt. "You look so fucking good in a suit Becky" she says as she pushes the shirt off my shoulders, I promptly yank off my bralet before pushing her onto the bed.
We both instinctively pull our trousers and underwear off, before I climb over her and kiss her passionately. I slowly work my way to along her jaw, nibbling her earlobe before licking a stripe down her neck. I continue my journey down her body, paying attention to her tits and then pressing a kiss on top of her tattoo. I look up to admire the view, my view, "Fuck Freen you're so sexy" she blushes slightly.
I return to kissing and licking my way down until I reach her wet pussy. I want to lick it, I love the way she tastes but I have something else planned, I blow a line up to her clit making her twitch and then move away from her. She whines, squeezing her legs together searching for some relief, "Roll onto your stomach" I say, she looks at me with wide, lust filled eyes then rolls over as I have asked. I feel myself getting more wet just looking at her, as I run my hands up her long legs.
When my hands reach her hips, I put them underneath and lift her so her weight is now on her knees, this elicits a loud moan. "You look so hot like this babe" I say as I rub my hands over her ass, I've always been a boobs girl but fuck her butt is so nice. I slide my hands up to her waist, pulling her back sharply, her now dripping pussy coming into contact with my pubic bone. "Ahh fuck Bec, please" She whines, turning her head to look back at me. "Is this how you imagined it?" I ask in a low tone, sliding my hands to her boobs, pinching her sensitive nipples. "Yes, please just fuck me Bec" she says desperately, I lean down and suck her earlobe into my mouth before whispering "Patience, darling".
I kiss the centre of her back then drag my teeth down to her ass, I pause to admire the view once again. We need to have a conversation about what we are comfortable trying, I think there are some things I want to try but I want to make sure she wants to as well. Anyway, that's something to think about another time.
Freen is squirming underneath me, so I finally lick a stripe up the middle of her pussy, rewarded with a beautiful moan escaping from her lips. I repeat the motion several times, enjoying the way she tastes, "Fuck Bec, please" I hear Freen whine. "Please what? Tell me what you want" I say, my face still close to her so she can feel my breath, "Make me cum" she says desperately.
I better make this good, this is literally what she fantasised about. I waste no time in pushing my tongue inside her, stretching it as far as I can, "Oh my god Becky, fuck" she cries out, gripping the bed sheets. I keep pumping my tongue in and out, ignoring the ache starting to form. I can tell she's getting close from the way she is contracting around me, so I move my tongue to her clit and push 2 fingers deep inside her. She lets out a loud moan at the added stimulation, I'm pretty sure I'm now dripping onto the sheets I'm so turned on.
"Ahh Bec, I'm s... aghhh, so close... please don't stop... fuck don't stop" she pleads. I had every intention of stopping but she is so beautiful and asked so nicely I keep going. I keep pounding my fingers in and out of her, sucking her clit into my mouth. It's not long before she cums all over my fingers, chanting my name, quivering. I help her flop onto the bed and cuddle next to her while she comes down from her orgasm. When she finally opens her eyes, her body has stopped quivering and I am stroking her hair, pressing kisses into the side of her head.
"That was so good baby, thank you" Freen says, turning to look at me, "You're welcome babe, I enjoyed it too" I press a kiss onto her lips. She shifts her position, brushing my nipple as she does so, pulling an involuntary moan from my lips. "Sorry, don't worry about it. We can just relax for the rest of the evening, I'll just shower or something" I say, but she cuts me off with a long kiss.
"I actually want to try something, if that's okay?" She says tentatively, "Yes" I reply without even thinking. Maybe I'm more horny than I thought. "You don't know what it is yet baby" she says with a laugh, "I trust you though, so I want to try it" I reply with a pout. "Cute" she says before kissing my lips; she then rolls onto her back, pulling me on top of her and arranging our legs. Ohhhhhhh. This is what she wants to try. She pulls my hips down towards her and we both let out a simultaneous moan as our pussies make contact.
"Fuck, is this okay?" She says, gripping tightly to my hips. I fall forwards onto my hands, "Definitely" I reply before beginning to rock back and fourth with the guidance of her hands on my hips. When our clits come into contact with each other we both moan loudly, building up a rhythm. Once Freen is content with the rhythm, she slides her hands up my waist and to my back, pulling me lower and kissing me deeply.
"Ah... Freen I'm clo agh... I'm close" I pant, pulling away from the kiss, instead of replying she moves her kisses down my neck and to my boobs.
This brings me closer and closer to the edge, "Cum with me... fuck". She takes her mouth off my nipple, "Cum now baby" she cries out, sending us both barreling over the edge. We keep thrashing against each other, riding out or orgasms until I flop down on top of her, both of us exhausted. I rest my head on her chest in the space under her chin while she traces patterns over my bare back.
"You're amazing, you know" I hear Freen say quietly. I can feel myself blushing so I just nuzzle into her chest pulling her even tighter, "Thank you for agreeing to be my girlfriend". She presses a kiss into the top of my head, but I move my head to look up into her eyes. "How could I not? You are so caring and thoughtful and not to mention you look like a goddess" she giggles, "From the first time I saw you I knew there was something special about you. I mean who else still looks cute with a Kool Fever on their forehead" I say, laughing. "Heyyyyy" she says, pretending to sulk, "What babe? I said you looked cute" we both laugh, I cuddle back into her chest.
I love how one minute we are in the throes of passion, me literally riding her pussy, then the next minute we are laughing together like kids. It's perfect.
We must have drifted off to sleep at some point, as I wake up to Freen wriggling about. "Are you okay?" I saw squinting because of the light, "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Your stomach was rumbling so I was going to make us some food for when you woke up". She gently kisses my lips, "Thank you, babe. I'll help you" we both get up and put on some underwear to cook.
She is so perfect. She makes it hard not to love her... wait... love? Do I love her? I think I do. Omg. Should I tell her? Is it too soon? I don't think it's too soon. If the moment comes I'll tell her.
I do my best to help her cook a carbonara, one of my favourites. She really is a good teacher, I knew she was but this is the second time she is teaching me to cook and her patience is unmatched. We end up cooking a very nice meal that we eat while watching Moana. When the movie finishes it's 11pm so we decide to go to bed.
We assume our usual sleeping position- me on my back with Freen resting her head on my chest, cuddling me close. This is what I've been craving. Having someone to be comfortable with, physically and mentally. I've never had it before with anyone, to be so vulnerable yet so comfortable. "Goodnight" I whisper, pressing a kiss onto the top of her head, "Goodnight" she replies into my neck.
And with that we fall asleep.