17(🔞)

Freen POV

I wake up to the sound of Becky's soft snoring, I glance up to see that she has her arms thrown above her head, like always and my head is resting on her chest. This is how we wake up most mornings, cuddled up together, now if she's not with me the bed feels cold and empty. I lie still, enjoying the closeness of our naked bodies. After a few minutes I feel Becky's arms wrap around my upper body and a kiss pressed onto the top of my head. "Good morning, my love" I say lifting my head off her chest, "Good morning" she replies, her voice a little horse, before kissing my lips. "How are you feeling?" She asks, "A bit sore" I reply, she smirks a bit pulling me back down to cuddle her, "How are you?" I ask her, "I'm good, well actually I really need a wee but I'm too comfortable to move" she laughs.

"Bec! You have to go for a wee, it's bad for you to hold it" I can't believe her sometimes, I shift off her and she whines, "You can get back into bed after you've been" I say laughing at her stubbornness. She huffs and gets out of bed, walking to the en-suite, I watch her cute butt as it sways slightly while she walks. I'm so grateful to have her in my life, I think I have the best girlfriend in the world. "Oh my god Freen! Are you a werewolf?!" Becky shouts from the bathroom, laughing loudly. I jump out of bed quickly to see what she is talking about, as soon as I walk into the bathroom I see. She is looking at her reflection, pointing to a big bite mark that is different shades of purple and blue. My jaw drops, "Becky I'm so sorry, when did that even happen?" I say, as I move to get a closer look and you can clearly see the marks of each of my teeth in the skin of her shoulder.

"You did it just before you came last night" she says, laughing, "Honestly, it felt good when you did it, but now it's a bit tender". I gently stroke my thumb across it, before I place a delicate kiss over the marks, "I can vaguely remember biting something, but you were making me feel so good. I felt like I was gonna explode, I'm so sorry, baby" I feel quite guilty looking at the angry marks, I never, ever want to hurt her. "It's okay, it's kinda payback for that I suppose" she says, pointing to the purple hickey on my neck, "But that felt good, that just looks like it hurt" I say gently caressing the skin in an attempt to soothe it. "Babe, I promise you, it felt good when you did it. It stung a little bit but it wasn't painful, I actually kind of enjoyed it" she says, shrugging, "Are you sure? I must have bitten you pretty hard, I never want to hurt you" I say before pressing another kiss onto the skin. She holds my face in her hands, forcing me to look her in the eye, "I'm sure" is all she says before capturing my lips with her own.

I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her tight against me, both of us sighing into each others mouths as our bare skin touches. Becky throws her arms around my neck as our lips roll against each other. The way our lips fit together is magical, kissing her is one of my favourite feelings. We are rudely interrupted by a loud rumble coming from my stomach, Becky pulls away from my lips and bursts out laughing. She puts her hands on my waist and bends her knees so she is looking at my stomach, "Were you getting impatient? Let's go get you food" she says, kissing the centre of my stomach. Now it's my turn to burst out laughing, pulling her into a hug, "I love you so much" I say, between giggles, "I love you too, now let's go and get you some food".

We find a small cafe to have some breakfast, Becky of course having milk tea, then we find a supermarket to buy food we can make some meals and a picnic for tonight. Becky wants to have a picnic on the beach at sunset tonight, which is a good idea, very romantic. We buy some fresh food then walk back to our cabin, Bec sits on the sofa, singing along to Taylor Swift while I put the shopping away. Even though I'm a bit sore from last night, I can tell her muscles are aching and I feel guilty about biting her, no matter how much she reassures me so I tell her to relax while I sort the food. I've never really been a Taylor fan, but I'm getting to know some of her songs from Becky playing them so much.