18(🔞)

Becky POV

I see what Freen means about being sore after using the strap on, my legs feel like jelly, the time we spend walking along the beach I cling onto her arm. After a few hours exploring the beach and surrounding area, we head back to the cabin and crack open a bottle of white wine we bought earlier and sit on the patio, enjoying the sun.

"How did you find this place? It's so perfect" I hear Freen say, "Honestly it was one of the first ones to pop up, I saw that it had a private pool and it was right by the beach and booked it. The rest was just luck" I reply with a chuckle. This makes Freen laugh, "I love you so much. Anyway, speaking of the pool, shall we have a swim now so we have time to dry before packing up the picnic and heading onto the beach again?", I smirk to myself and respond "Only if it's skinny dipping". Freens face snaps to look at me with wide eyes, "Umm, I suppose no one can see us here" she says, looking at our surroundings, "Thats exactly why I booked it, I've never been skinny dipping and this seemed like a good pool for it" I say with a shrug as I stand up.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
She stares at me as I slowly pull down my shorts, arching my back as I straighten up, then I hold the hem of my vest and lift it up over my head, intentionally flexing my abs. Her gaze is fixed on my body, her eyes roaming the newly exposed skin, her lips parted and letting out shaky breaths. I smirk as I reach behind my back and unclip my bikini, then pulling the string around my neck, making the knot come loose and the bikini fall to the ground. I hear Freen take in a sharp breath, staring at my tits that are lightly marked from our earlier activities. I slide my hands over my boobs, squeezing them roughly, moaning loudly as I throw my head backwards, I look back to Freen in time to see her squirming in her seat, pressing her thighs together. I slide my hands down my waist to where there are two knots on my hips, I slowly pull the string, untying the knots until the bikini falls loose.

Instead of dropping it to the floor, I gently throw it at Freen and watch as she scrambles to catch it, I don't wait to see what she does with the bikini, I spin around and walk towards the edge of the pool. Before sitting down, I make sure I arch my back, sticking my ass out knowing it is facing her and pretty certain she is watching it. I slide down into the pool, enjoying the cool feeling on my skin, a contrast from the hot sun. I lean back, allowing the water to lift me so I am floating lay on my back, my front side completely exposed. I close my eyes, feeling myself relax until I hear the water splash. Moving back upright, I open my eyes to see Freen swimming towards me naked. She has a certain look in her eye that makes my insides clench.

"Hey, babe" I say sweetly, taking her hand and pulling her closer to me, "Oh so you're pretending to be innocent now are you?" She questions, looking into my eyes, "You act like this innocent, sweet girl, and that's what everyone thinks of you. But not me. I know the real you" she growls into my ear, biting the lobe. I subconsciously bite my lip, I didn't know she would react like this, but deep down I think I was hoping for it. This is hot. "Secretly, you are naught, you're a dirty little girl. You knew exactly what you were doing, playing with your tits" she says as she squeezes my boobs under the water, making me whimper. "And you knew what you were doing, sticking your sexy ass up in the air" she says as she slides her hands around to my butt and squeezing it with both hands. "Feel how wet you've made me" she says, pulling my hand down to her core, pressing one of my fingers through her folds. "Fuck you're so wet" I gasp, "That's your fault" she says lowly in my ear, I feel my insides contract feeling the evidence of how turned on looking at my body makes her.

"Now I think you should do something to fix it" she whispers as she presses my hand closer to her and grinds down on it, I instantly slide two fingers inside her ripping a guttural moan from her chest "Be a good girl and make me cum ahh fuck, then I might give you a nicer punishment later". Fuck okay. I start pumping into her harder as she wraps both her legs around my waist meaning my fingers can go deeper. I lift her higher so her boobs are out of the water, latching onto her nipple while using my hips to thrust with more force, watching as she throws her head back in pleasure. "Faster, baby I'm so close" she cries out, her legs tightening around my waist as I pound into her with as much force as I can, licking a line between her bouncing tits. I bite down on her nipple as I curl my finger hard inside her, causing her orgasm to rip through her body, crying out my name.