10(🔞)

Becky POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I am ripped from my sleep with the startling ring of my alarm. I reach out to turn it off, as I feel arms tightening around my waist, "Oh god, Bec. That is an awful alarm" Freen whines from behind me. "What time is it?" I pick up my phone, turning off my alarm, "It's 6:30, babe" I reply. "Ugh" she grunts, nuzzling closer into my neck, "Come on, we need to have a shower". I can tell she wants to protest, but ultimately knows I'm right.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
We get in the shower together, not having enough time to have a shower each without being late for work. We make it through most of the shower just helping each other wash, not misbehaving at all, but I find myself looking at her boobs and the hickey I left between them. I can't help myself, I can feel myself getting wet, she is so sexy.
When she finishes washing the shampoo out of her hair, I pounce on her, pushing her back into the wall of the shower. She lets out a surprised gasp as her back hits the cool tiles, I instantly cover her lips with my own, pushing her further into the wall. My hands find their way to her tits, needing them, feeling the was her nipples harden against my palm, hearing the way she whimpers in my ear. I leave my left hand pinching and rolling her nipple, sliding my right hand down to her dripping core.
"Ahh, Bec... shit" she gasps, as I slide my fingers through her folds, "Spread your legs". I do as she says and feel as she begins to mimic my actions. I moan, letting my head fall against her chest, "You feel so good, babe" I say as I slowly insert my middle finger into her. We both let out a loud moan, as we simultaneously begin fingering each other. It doesn't doesn't take long before I feel a familiar warmth build up in my lower stomach, I know she's feeling it too as her walls start to tighten around my finger.
I push a second finger inside her, and feel as she does the same to me, we both let out another loud moan. I lift my head off her chest to see her looking down, her eyes flicking between my fingers and her own, her pupils blown wide. I lift her chin with my left hand and pull her into a desperate, sloppy kiss, both of us moaning into each other's mouths as we get closer to our release. "Babe, I'm so agh... close" I manage to say, she just moans in response as we both increase the speed and intensity of our thrusts. "Fuck, come with me, baby" she says I nod at her, feeling my orgasm rapidly building. "Agh, now!" She cries out. We both come undone onto each others fingers, crying out in pleasure, moans echoing around the shower.
When we both finally come down from our high, my legs are shaking, struggling to support my weight. Freen seems to sense this, wrapping her arms tight around me, hugging me close. We finish cleaning ourselves up and get dressed ready for work. Freen is wearing a pair of dress pants and a white tshirt, a very simple outfit but she looks incredible in it.
I pick one of my suits out from my wardrobe and quickly throw it on, "You know, the first time I saw you, I couldn't stop thinking about how good you look in a suit" I feel freens arms wrap around my waist from behind me and a warm kiss pressed into my neck. "Yeah I did notice you checking me out" I tease, turning in her arms to see her blushing, "You always look very pretty in your dresses" I say. She buries herself into my neck and mumbles "Thank you", I giggle at the feeling of her lips tickling my skin.
"You're cute when your shy" I feel her smile into my neck "but I don't understand how a simple compliment can make you shy, when only last night you basically asked me to fuck you from behind" I whisper the last part into her ear, making her shiver. "Stop Bec, we have to get ready for work" she says, still hiding in my neck, "Come on then" I say gently pulling her hair to drag her head away from me. I press a quick kiss onto her lips and continue with getting ready for the day.

Today we have a final meeting at Freens school with Nam, as we have won the case. I decide it's the perfect time to surprise Freen in her lunch break, so (much to Rachel's annoyance) on route I pick up a sandwich and drink each, milk tea for me and jasmine tea for her, and a bunch of tulips. Freen doesn't know I am going to be at the school as I am not allowed to discuss ongoing cases with anyone outside of work.
Once the meeting is done, I hang back to quickly chat with Nam. "Please could you make sure Freen doesn't leave for her lunch break now? She doesn't have any food with her so I've brought some." Nam raises an eyebrow at me, but replies "Yeah of course, that's very sweet of you". I give a quick thank you and run to the car to make sure Rachel doesn't drive off with the stuff.
Once I've grabbed the food and flowers from the car and say goodbye to Rachel, I make my way back into the school, finding Freens classroom. I see Nam stood inside talking to a rather frustrated looking Freen, so I knock on the door and open it. Her face instantly lights up when she sees me, "Becky! You're here!" she exclaims bouncing over to me. "I'll leave you to it" Nam says walking out of the room, smirking.
"These are for you" I say, handing her the bunch of tulips, she quickly puts them onto the table before pulling me in for a kiss. "Thank you, baby" she says pulling me in for a tight hug, "I also got you jasmine tea and a sandwich. I know we didn't have time to pack food this morning" she pulls back from the hug slightly to look at me, her eyes wide. Without saying a word, she pulls me back in for a somehow even tighter hug, her arms wrapped around me keeping me in place.
A knock on the door disturbs us from this intimate moment. Freen lets go to open the door, revealing a small child, clutching an envelope in his hands. "Miss Chankimha, Miss Poolsak told me to give this to you and to make sure I knock first" passing the envelope to Freen. "Thank you, Max. It's always polite to knock before entering a room. Now, go and enjoy your lunchtime" she replies softly, showing him out of the door and closing it behind him. She tears open the envelope to find a piece of paper inside.
Letting out a big sigh and rolling her eyes, she turns the piece of paper to show me. 'Don't have too much fun' is written in the middle of a blank page. I can't help but laugh. "I'm going to kill Nam later" Freen mutters, putting the paper in the bin. I walk over to her, pulling her into another embrace, I can feel her relax into my arms, "It's okay babe, she's just teasing". Her stomach lets out a loud growl, making us both laugh, as I pass her one of the sandwiches and the jasmine tea.
We spend the rest of her lunch hour eating and enjoying each other's company before I have to catch a bus back to work. We agreed to go on a date on Thursday after we both finish work, busy she said she would plan it, so I have no idea what it could be but I'm excited.

Pick Your Poisonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें