13(🔞)

Freen POV

By the morning, I'm still feeling worn out. Last night was so intense, I loved it. I never liked giving up control like that with my boyfriends, probably because of my first boyfriend, and the girl I hooked up with was pretty much a pillow princess so it was all me anyway. But last night was different. Feeling powerless with Becky completely in control, doing what she wants... it's turning me on to think about.
I look up at the precious angel I have been using as a pillow, her lips parted slightly with the usual, gentle snore escaping them. She is so perfect, I absolutely adore her. Maybe I love her. She's the first thing I think about when I wake up each morning, I want to spend every minute of every day with her. I definitely love her. I'm not going to say anything yet though, I don't want her to think I'm rushing things and I definitely don't want her to feel she has to say it back.
I rest my head back on her chest and she pulls me closer, making the cutest hum of contentment. I just giggle as I nuzzle into her, squeezing her tightly in my arms. We stay like this for a few minutes, I just listen to the music of her heart beating, until I feel a kiss press onto the top of my head.
I look up to see my beautiful girlfriend smiling down at me, "Good morning, darling" I say before pecking her lips, "Good morning" she replies, also pecking my lips. "You're so cute when you sleep" brushing a strand of hair off her pretty face, she blushes and turns her face away from me. "No baby come back, I like looking at your pretty face" I say, gently holding her chin and turning her head, "you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen". She just laughs at this, "But I know you've looked in a mirror".
This makes me laugh hard, rolling my eyes at her, "Becccc! You're so cheesy" she's laughing as well, "I know you love it". Our laughter calms down at this, "I really do" I reply, hoping she understands what I mean. She looks deeply into my eyes with a soft smile, "Freen, I love you. You are amazing and perfect and I don't expect you to say it back, but I just want you to know I love you." All laughter is gone now, I take a deep breath "I love you too. A lot. I wasn't going to say anything yet because I didn't want you to feel rushed or pressured or anything but I really, really love you." I say before holding her face and kissing her passionately.
After a few minutes, we break apart panting and grinning at each other. "Thank you for coming over last night" I say, my forehead pressed against hers, "I really missed you when I got home from work and then I couldn't stop thinking about you and it started making me really horny" she responds, making us both laugh. "I'm glad we can talk and communicate with each other" she says, "I've never really felt anything like this before".
"Me neither, this is the most open I've ever been with anyone. I feel like there's nothing I can't talk to you about", she takes a breath before saying "Actually there is something I wanted to have a conversation about" her face starts turning pink. "What is it baby?" I feel a little bit nervous with how serious she looks, "Um... well I wanted to discuss what we are and aren't comfortable with... in bed" her face turning even more red. I let out a sigh of relief.
"That's a good idea, I'd hate to try something that makes you uncomfortable." she smiles at me, seeming grateful for the reassurance. "So last night I thought of some things that I might want to try, but of course I don't want to start doing something you might not like", I stop and think for a minute, I wonder if there is anything I would feel uncomfortable with. "I think I would be comfortable with trying most things with you. I mean, there's no guarantee I will like it but I think I would feel comfortable experimenting with you." I say, she is blushing less now, "If I was going to try something I would check in with you and if you weren't comfortable or wanted to stop I would of course listen to you. I think I feel the same as well, as long as you didn't just spring something new on me, I think I'd be comfortable trying things".
I kiss her cute cheek, "Is there anything in particular you wanted to try?" I am genuinely curious, "Well um... I think using a strap on sounds fun" she says. My eyes widen, I wasn't expecting that, "You using a strap on on me?" I ask. "Um... yeah... but only if you wanted to, I don't want you to feel pressured at all" I smile and take her hands in mine, "I think I would like that as well". She lets go of the breath she's been holding, "Do you think you'd be comfortable me using it on you? I've never done that before but I'm a bit curious" I ask her.
"Well, I'm not really sure. Your fingers and a tampon are the only things I've ever had... inside me. Would it hurt?" She looks a nervously at me, "It hurts a bit, you don't have to if you don't want to" I kiss her knuckles. "It's not an outright no, but I'm not completely sure yet" she sighs, "How about we have a look online and then you can see what you think?"
She agrees to this and we start looking on a website. Turns out shopping for a strap on is quite entertaining. We spent most of the time giggling at the different toys like teenage girls, before picking out a strap and 3 dildos in different sizes and ordering them. By the time we are done browsing it's 11am and I'm starting to feel hungry so we get dressed in comfy clothes and head out to Jordan's for some food.
I packed my clothes for meeting our friends later so we can get ready at Becs place; when we are done eating we walk around town doing some shopping. I end up buying a new watch and Becky buys a new top that she's going to wear later, we take our time wandering around before heading to her apartment.
When we walk through the door I immediately notice she has hung the painting I gifted her. I instinctively throw my arms around her, she returns my hug without questioning me. "I love you so much, Bec" I say into her neck, "I love you too" she replies, her breath tickling my skin. I pull back from the hug slowly, "Thank you for hanging my painting" she looks into my eyes smiling, "Why wouldn't I? It's beautiful, it's by far my favourite artwork that I've ever seen", with that I grasp her face and pull her into a searing kiss.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Our lips roll against each others, as we make our way towards the couch, only breaking the kiss to pull off my hoodie and tshirt. I feel Becky reach behind me, unclipping my bra; my nipples are sensitive from last night so I pull her sweatshirt off along with her tshirt before she has chance to do anything. "Fuck you're so hot" I say breathily as I see she isn't wearing anything under her shirt, I attach my lips to her neck and jaw, kissing and sucking on the soft skin as I direct her to the couch, eventually making my way back up to her lips.
When her legs finally hit the couch, I push her down, staying standing myself to admire the view. She is topless with her joggers sat low on her hips, showing her toned stomach and of course her perfect little boobs, her hair is messy and she is breathing heavily. She wraps her heel around my leg, pulling me towards her, "Like what you see, darling?" she says seductively. I place my knee on the couch between her slightly spread legs, leaning towards her and kissing her, "You know I do" I mumble against her lips. I pull back slightly, smirking at her, before I suck her earlobe into my mouth, nibbling on it as I let it go.
The whimper that escapes her lips drives me on, I litter her neck with open mouthed kisses, as I move lower down. Once I reach her collar bone, I suck and bite the skin leaving a bright red mark, then continue down to her breasts. I attach my mouth to one and need the other with my hand. I kiss my way down her boob, then around her nipple, avoiding it. Once I reach the bottom, I lick a path back up and over her nipple, "Agh Freen, please" she moans as I suck on her now hard nipple, pinching and twisting the other between my fingers.
I continue down her body, reaching her stomach, which I lick a long stripe across, while looking into her eyes. I almost moan at the feeling of her abs contracting under my tongue and the desperation I can see in her eyes. I press a long kiss into the skin below her navel, before dropping to my knees and pulling off her joggers and underwear in one movement. I can feel my self getting more and more wet as I look at glistening heat between her legs.
I snake my hands under her legs and behind her back, pulling her to the edge of the couch, I can smell her arousal. I feel her thread her fingers through my hair as I kiss, lick and suck the skin of her inner thighs, taking my time to reach where she wants me. I love this bit. Don't get me wrong, I love when I finally taste her and eat her, but there's something about being surrounded by her scent with her legs spread wide for me with my hands on her waist, and the delicate, pale skin at the very top of her inner thigh that is so sensitive, and the desperate anticipation in her eyes. I press a kiss on each side before finally licking through her wet folds.
Her grip in my hair tightens as she lets out a loud moan, I lick her again, gathering more of her arousal before I feel her tug my hair to direct me towards her clit. I'm now unbelievably turned on, so I moan at the feeling, the vibrations causing her to throw her whole upper body back against the back of the couch. "Fuck, Freen" she gasps, I swipe my tongue over her clit, applying more pressure each time, until she is rolling her hips, grinding against my tongue, bringing herself closer to the edge.
As sexy as it is, I want this to last longer, so I move away from her clit, she whines in protest. I go to lick another stripe up through her folds but find something that tastes slightly different. Oh shit. I quickly slide my tongue back up to where it's meant to be, she's probably going to ask me to stop. But all I hear is the loudest moan yet. Oh. We're gonna talk about that after.
I trace my tongue against her opening a few times, until she shouts "Freen, please... fuck... please" so I give her what she wants and push my tongue inside her. I feel her insides clench around my tongue instantly, shouting my name as I start pumping in and out of her. I slide my right hand up from her waist to her breast and squeeze it, as I start rubbing gentle circles on her swollen clit with my thumb. I can feel she is getting close as I keep thrusting my tongue in and out of her, stretching it as far as I can.
I look up at my beautiful girlfriend, who is breathing heavily, her eyes screwed shut, "I'm gonna... fuck... gonna cum agh" she moans. I apply more pressure with my thumb and pinch her nipple, while thrusting my tongue as hard and as fast as I can until she reaches her release. "Ahh... I love you... fuck" she cries out, almost screaming, her hips bucking wildly; I leave my tongue inside her, giving her insides something to clench around, and stroke very gentle circles on the now very sensitive bundle of nerves until her body finally relaxes.
I start to move to cuddle next to her when she stops me, "Take off your clothes" she says, still slightly out of breath. This makes me feel a little bit proud and a bit smug that I am the one that gets to see every part of her and how beautifully she falls apart. I smirk and turn sideways, as I start to slowly pull off my joggers and underwear, making a bit of a show of it. When I've finished she is smiling and looking at me with lust filled eyes. "Come here" I move towards her until she pulls me to straddle her legs.
Her hands slowly slide up my thighs to my waist, then finally to my breasts. I shiver at the contact. "You're so sexy, god especially your tits. I love your tits so much" she says as she gently starts needing them, a soft moan is pulled from my lips. "Yeah I did noticed. Be gentle though they are sensitive from when you were loving them last night" I say with a slight laugh, in response she presses a soft kiss on each of my nipples, making me buck my hips forwards, watching Becky fall apart made me feel like I could cum without even being touched.
"You look sexy on your knees" she says, still massaging my boobs, "Like now, kneeling over me, and when you were kneeling on the floor so you could eat me" I can't help but whimper at her words. She moves and starts kissing and licking my neck until she reaches my ear, "and especially last night when you were bent over on your knees, waiting to take whatever I gave you" I moan as she bites my earlobe. I feel her hands slide from my breasts, one moves to my back, the other slowly sliding down my stomach.
"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Her hand moves lower until her fingers brush over my sensitive clit. My hips buck again as I moan, "Fuck, yes I enjoyed it" her words affecting me, the way her voice has a lower tone, "Mmm, I enjoyed it too, making your dirty little fantasy real. Which was better?" She asks. "Real li... agh... real life, your fingers feel so good" I reply, struggling to keep my composure as she traces slow circles over the swollen bundle of nerves, "Well we better put them to good use then" she says, plunging into me with 2 finger.
I scream as I feel her fingers stretching me, she is smirking up at me as she curls her fingers inside me, "Ride my fingers". So I do. I start lifting myself and then dropping back down onto her fingers with the guidance of her hand on my back, moaning as they go deeper. "I'm not gonna last long Bec, ahh" I say with a strained voice, I can feel my orgasm hurtling towards me already. With that she wraps her free hand around my neck and pulls me into an intense kiss, her tongue pushing past my lips, making me moan as it connects with my own.
She swallows my moans, curling her fingers in time with me rising and sinking on and off her fingers, dragging them along my front wall. I throw my head back, breathless from the kiss, struggling to suppress my orgasm any longer. "Cum for me, my love", I'm instantly thrown over the edge, intense pleasure washing over me. I can just about hear myself screaming her name as my body shakes and twitches, my walls closing on her fingers which stay inside me until I collapse on top of her.
I whine as she slowly pulls her fingers out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I see her lift that hand to her mouth, I assume to suck her fingers clean but I am too drained to say anything. I feel her arms snake around my back as I nuzzle into her neck, we are both still naked sat on the couch, but I have never felt more comfortable. "I love you, Becky" I say quietly as I wrap my arms around her, "I love you too" she kisses the top of my head, gently caressing my back.
We stay like this for a few minutes, until I feel myself being lifted, "Becbec what are you doing?" I ask, clinging onto her as she starts walking. "We have to get ready so I'm taking you to the shower" she replies, nonchalantly, "But you're so small, I might squash you" I say, slightly worried. I'm definitely heavier than her, I don't want her getting hurt, "Babe you're only a couple inches taller than me and I go to the gym. I'm your Super Becky" she says laughing. I hum in agreement, "My Super Becky" I nuzzle into her neck, still a bit delirious from the powerful orgasm, she just laughs as we get into the bathroom.
We help each other wash and get ready to meet our friends, I can tell that Becky is a bit nervous so I do my best to reassure her. We agreed to meet in a pub in the middle of town at 9, so we arrive at 8:55. When we get out of the taxi, Becky runs and hugs a girl I assume to be Irin, so I follow her.
"Freen, this is Irin, Irin this is Freen" Becky introduces us, I smile at her "Nice to finally meet you", she smiles back "And you, I've heard so much about you". I laugh "Only good things I hope" glancing at Becky, "Of course, mostly her going on about how much she likes you and how perfect y..." Becky cuts her off, blushing "Okay that's enough, Irin thanks", we all laugh. "I'm flattered, baby" I say, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.
"Get a room!" We all look around to see Heng slapping Nams arm, "Nice to see you too Nam" I say as they join our group. "Irin, these are my friends Nam and Heng". I look at Becky and notice she looks a bit nervous, so I take her hand into my own and give it a squeeze as Nam, Heng and Irin all chat together. Becky looks up and smiles at me, "I love you" I say quietly, "I love you too".
Everyone seems to be getting on well as we have drinks in the pub, it's quite busy but we managed to get a booth in a more quiet corner so we could all chat but after Nam insists on everyone taking a shot we end up on the dance floor. Everyone seems to be having fun, Becky seems more relaxed now. After a while, we are all out of breath and sweaty from dancing so we find a table to sit at. "God I need another drink" Nam says as she flops into a seat, "Me too, but not shots this time Nam" Irin says, "Ugh fine, vodka and coke?" She replies.
"Yeah, no more shots Nam I don't want to carry you home again" Heng teases, "Shut up Heng, that only happened once" Nam says, pushing him. See why I ship them now? "Omg you have have to tell me that story" Irin laughs. "I will, let's get the drinks first" Heng says, "You all go get the drinks, I don't really trust any of you to carry more than one drink at a time, I'll wait with the table" I say. "Will you be okay on your own?" Becky asks as the others head to the bar, "Yeah it's fine, go help those lot" I quickly peck her lips and watch as she walks to the bar.
"Wow so you've actually turned into a lesbian now" I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I turn to see Chris walking towards me. I turn back around towards the bar, everyone is just stood chatting in the queue. Shit. "Don't ignore me, I know you heard Freen" here we go, "What do you want, Chris?" I sigh, how did I ever date this man? "Well I mean, you told me you liked girls but I never thought you'd actually get with one" he says, standing uncomfortably close to me, "Just leave me alone" can't the others hurry up? Why is the music so loud in here?
"Well can I join in? Like have a threesome?" He says smirking, "No you can't" I need my drink now, my whole mouth is dry, what's taking them so long? "Can I at least watch then?" I look over they are now at the bar about to order, "No Chris" it's so hot in here, I'm really sweating. "That's such a waste though. Your both so hot, I bet it would be sexy to watch, it's making me hard just thinking about it" I can feel my pulse racing, I feel like I might be sick, "Just fuck off Chris!" I shout, why is he still bothering me? "Wow calm down you dyke bitch. She's just gonna leave you for an actual man anyway, and I mean look at her body. I'd tap that" I push my chair to stand up, "Don't talk about her like that" I growl at him with what feels like my last breath, before heading to the door.
It feels like I've got tunnel vision as I push past people. I have to get outside. Fresh air. Cold fresh air. I'm virtually gasping for breath, when I feel a familiar pair of hands around my shoulders, directing me out of the door. When we finally make it outside I collapse into Becky's arms, sobbing and gasping for air. "I can't breath, Becky, I can't breath" I say between sobs, I feel her pulling me upright, before placing her hand on my stomach and placing mine on hers. I can hear she's saying something, but it sounds like I'm in a tunnel, I open my eyes to watch her lips. "Follow my breathing, move my hand as you breath" she starts to make deep, intentional breaths, my hand falling and rising as she does so, I try to mimic this, holding in my sobs as best as I can.
Eventually my breathing returns to normal and I can hear everything okay, my heart still racing though. "Can you tell me what happened, Freen?" She takes my hands into one of her own, using the other to wipe my tears, "Chris came and talked to me. He's my ex" I clarify, "He was asking if we would have a threesome and then he said... he was saying... he... don't leave me Becky" I fall into her arms again, tears streaming from my eyes. She strokes my back, holding me tight, "I'm not going anywhere. I love you, Freen, I'm not leaving" she reassures me.
I stay in her arms for a few more minutes, until she starts to pull away, I want to hold her even tighter, but I know we can't stay on the pavement outside a bar forever. "Come on let's go home" she says, placing her hand on my lower back to guide me to a taxi, "What about the others?" I ask, "It's okay, I text Irin to tell them we're going home because you aren't feeling well, but that you're okay, so they're going to stay" she opens the taxi door for me and helps me in, "I figured you wouldn't want a group of people surrounding you so that's what I said". I nod, "Thank you for saving me, my Super Becky" I say cuddling into her on the back seats of the taxi, "I'll always rescue you, my Freenky" I smile at the nickname I nuzzle into her for the journey.