7

Becky POV

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed. I start to panic. What if Freen regrets everything? What if she didn't actually want to kiss me and just felt like she had to?
I hear some pots and pans being moved around from the kitchen followed by "Oh for god sake, Freen". I giggle as I get out of bed and walk out of Freens room. I see her facing the work top, trying to scoop something out of the frying pan. "Good morning" I say, making her whip her head around to look at me and smiles, "Morning" she replies.
"What are you doing?" I ask, walking towards her. "I'm making pancakes, but accidentally put egg shells in them when I got distracted" I laugh and reply "How did you get so distracted you put egg shells in food?" Freen starts to blush and smirks at me. "Well if I'm being completely honest, I was thinking about how excited I was for you to wake up and how cute you'd be when you see fresh pancakes and milk tea" my eyes go wide when she mentions milk tea. "You've got milk tea?" I ask her excitedly, she smiles and walks to the fridge and pulls out a Jordan's milk tea. I squeal in delight and run to wrap her in a hug. "Well this is better than I had imagined" she says with a laugh, as she places the milk tea on the counter and returns the hug.
Ahh. This is nice. Her hugs are the best. I nuzzle myself into her neck and breath in deeply. God she smells amazing. I suddenly become acutely aware that she is still wearing her pyjama set and I am just wearing underwear and a tshirt. I slowly pull back from the hug, instantly missing the warmth of her body.
"You'd better get back to that pancake before it burns" I say quietly. She seems to be in some sort of a trance, staring at my lips, so I lean in and quickly peck her lips. This seems to snap her out of it as she smiles, nods and returns to her cooking.
The pancakes and milk tea are incredible. I'm not entirely sure how Freen got Jordan's milk tea at 9am but I'm not complaining. Once we finished breakfast, we went back to her room to get dressed. "Ah Freen, last week I arranged to meet my friend Irin today and I completely forgot about it, sorry." I say, "That's no problem, what time are you meeting her?" she asks. "She's getting to my apartment at 1, she's going to bring takeout pizza. You can join us if you want" I feel bad for having to cut our date off early but I haven't seen Irin for a while and we planned this, so I can't let her down now. "No it's okay don't worry, I don't want to intrude. I can drop you off home though" she replies, even though I would love to spend more time with her today, I also really want to talk to Irin about her and get some advice.
"You really don't have to do that, Freen" I say, she just smiles and says "But I want to". I can't argue with that, so I just give her a small smile. "Would I be able to borrow a pair of joggers to wear home? I promise I'll give them and the tshirt back I just don't really want to wear last nights outfit." I don't like the idea of doing a walk of shame back into my apartment. "Of course you can, that's fine. You can return it on our second date" she says with a comedic wink. I giggle and go about getting ready for the day.
While I finish getting dressed, Freen goes into her bathroom to finish off her morning routine, when she walks out of the bathroom she suddenly stops and smiles. "You know you look really good in my clothes." I look back at her and frown. "But Im wearing baggy joggers and a tshirt" I reply, questioningly, "But you would look good in anything" slowly walking towards me, "and nothing" she says as her hands wrap around my waist.
I take in a sharp breath as she does this , looking up into her eyes. Suddenly, she frowns and pulls her hands away, muttering an apology. I quickly grab her wrist and pull her back towards me, "What's wrong, Freen?" she is back to being face to face with me and I can see she looks upset. "You told me you want to take things slowly and then I go and do things like that. I'm really sorry, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's just that you are so beautiful and I want to show you I think that. But then I go about it all wrong. I really am sorry, I'll try to be better" she looks down at the floor, hanging her head.
"Freen, I have already told you, you are being perfect." I gently lift her chin with my fingers, forcing her to look at me, "I don't feel uncomfortable, you are allowed to touch me and be flirty. I told you I didn't think I was ready to have sex yet, but that doesn't rule out any other intimacy." I brush a stray strand of hair from her pretty face. She looks deeply into my eyes "Please can you promise you will tell me if I ever make you uncomfortable." I caress the side of her face, "I promise" then pull her in and meet her lips with my own.
Freen breathes what seems to be a sigh of relief when our lips make contact. She once again snakes her hands around my waist, pulling me closer, moving her lips in perfect synchrony with mine. She pulls away from the kiss and tucks herself into my neck, hugging me impossibly closer. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, enjoying the closeness I have recently been craving. It's everything.
As promised, Freen drives me back to my apartment ready for when Irin gets there. The journey is quiet, but comfortable. I leave my hand rested on her thigh, softly tracing my thumb in small patterns, as a kind of silent reassurance. She occasionally looks at me and smiles, before concentrating on the road again, so I think she understands.
When I arrive back at my apartment, I am too comfortable and too lazy to get changed, so I stay dressed in Freens clothes. As soon as I hear the key turn in the door I know it's a mistake. Irin knows my wardrobe inside out. She is absolutely going to tease me about this. "Pizza has arrived!" She announces as she walks through the door, then she stops and looks at me, frowns and then bursts out laughing. I want to dig myself a hole and never get out. "Whose clothes are you wearing? And don't even try to lie I know your wardrobe better than my own" I sigh, "just get in here I need pizza first, then I will tell you."
We eat our pizza and chat about work and music, then Irin turns to me with a serious expression. "So" oh no "whose clothes are you wearing? Is it the girl you were going on a date with?" I sigh. Here we go. "Yes it's the girl I went on a date with, her name is Freen and I actually really want to talk to you about the whole situation so please don't tease me." I pray that works. "Okay, okay no teasing. I'm all ears." Thank god for that.
I explain everything that happened last night and this morning, while she patiently listens to everything, not saying anything until I've finished. "Oh wow, she does sound really sweet." Irin says, deep in though, "She is, I really like her, but she just seems so scared to make me uncomfortable after I told her I'm a virgin." She nods and thinks for a minute.
"I think you need to properly talk to each other and communicate what you want. By the sounds of it you were pretty into everything last night, so do you still feel like you're not ready?" She looks at me, waiting for my response. "This is what I've been trying to work out. When she asked if I wanted to go back to her place, I panicked, but I'm not sure if I was just worried because I've never done it before or if I'm just not ready." I feel a bit awkward talking about this stuff, I don't mind when Irin tells me all about her experiences but it feels different now.
"How did you feel when you were making out in her bed?" She asks, "I don't really know, I felt good I guess. When her thigh... yeah... it felt so good and I didn't feel nervous or uncomfortable in the moment, I wanted to keep going" I'm still too shy to say it as it is. "I think you're mistaking nerves for not being ready, you know." Irin finally says, "everyone is nervous for their first time, but I think if you weren't ready you would have wanted to stop."
I think Irin might be right. But how am I meant to explain this to Freen? Oh hi Freen, I think I've changed my mind, I am ready to have sex and I actually already touched myself thinking about you after dreaming about having sex with you. I don't think that conversation would go too well. I'm going to have to figure it out.