9(🔞)

Freen POV

The next morning I wake up to the soft sound of Becky snoring. We are in the same position we fell asleep in, I nuzzle my head into her bare chest and squeeze her tighter. Even though I've only known her a week and a half, she is one of the most precious things to me. She is a few years younger than me, but she's very mature for her age and she has been raised very well.
I was worried I would scare her off or she would see me differently after I told her about my first boyfriend, I didn't know how she would react. But she didn't seem scared or shocked, she just held me and let me explain everything. She's making me fall for her.
I hear her snoring ease off, then a hand softly stroking my hair. I lift my head off her chest so I can see her pretty face. "Sorry, did I wake you?" She asks me, "No" I reply, smiling at her. She pulls my face down to press a soft kiss on my lips, smiling back at me.
But then her face twists into a sort of frown, "What's wrong, baby?" I ask, worried as she looks like she's in pain, "Oh, I've just got stomach cramps, don't worry" she moves her legs a bit, trying to find a comfortable position. I slide my hand down to her lower stomach and caress it gently. "It's probably from last night" she looks up at me, questioningly, "some girls get cramps after their first time" I explain. "I'll run a hot bath, that normally helps me when I get period cramps", I kiss her cheek and get out of bed.
The cold air hits my skin, a reminder that I am also completely naked. Oh well, it's not like she hasn't already seen everything. I shiver as I walk into my en-suite and grab my bath robe, before filling the bath with warm water. I start to dig into my airing cupboard to find a spare dressing gown to give to Becky.
I walk out of the bathroom, leaving the water running, so I can help her get out of bed. She is curled up in bed holding onto her stomach, I hope she doesn't regret last night, since it's causing her pain. When she sees me she smiles and sits up, holding her arms out for me to help her. I carefully pull her out of bed and turn her around, helping her put the bath robe on.
"Oh no, Freen. Im so sorry." I follow her gaze to a few spots of blood on the white bed sheets, "I take the pill, because of my period cramps. This shouldn't happen." She turns to look at me with a worried look in her eyes. "Bec, that's also from last night. I should be the one apologising" I pull her into a hug. "If you've never... um... done... uhh... penetration before, it can make you bleed a bit." I awkwardly explain.
I still feel a bit shy, despite what we did last night being one of the most vulnerable moments two people can share. "It happened to me on my first time as well." She looks up at me and lets out a sigh of relief. "Well that makes sense because when I've... never mind." Cutting herself off quietly. I wonder what she was going to say. I don't press it now but maybe I'll ask her later when she's feeling better.
I pull out of the hug and lead her into the bathroom, "Will you get in with me?" Becky looks up at me, I just nod and turn off the taps. I help her back out of the bath robe, before removing my own and help her step into the bath. She lies in front of me, between my legs, her back against my chest and her head resting on my shoulder. I let my hand slip under the water onto her stomach to stroke soft patterns onto it. There is nothing sexual about it, even though we are both completely naked.
"Why do you have 2 bath robes?" She asks, seeming slightly concerned. "My mum always buys me them since I moved into my own place, she worries that I will get cold." She simply nods, content with my answer. We stay cuddled up in the bath until the water goes cold, exchanging the occasional peck and light conversation.
Once out of the bath, I find her some comfortable underwear and a pad, incase she is still bleeding, and give her another pair of joggers and a hoodie. She tells me she just wants strawberry jam on toast, so I prepare it for us with some water and painkillers for her.
"Thank you for taking care of me, Freen" we are cuddling up on the sofa, having finished our breakfast. "I'll always take care of you" I say back, pulling her even closer, "especially if I am responsible for causing you pain". I do feel guilty, I know she wouldn't be in this pain if I didn't go inside her.
"I don't regret it though." She says, matter of factly, "I would do it all again if I had the choice. Actually I hope I get to do it all again, and more." looking up at me, smirking. "Okay baby, just focus on feeling better first." I say smiling back at her.
We spend the rest of the day resting in my apartment, ordering in pizza for dinner per Becky's request. When it reaches 8pm, Becky pauses the movie we've got playing, "I've got work tomorrow but I don't have any of my clothes with me." She says, looking upset. "It's okay Becbec, I can drop you home so you can be ready for the morning", now she looks more upset.
What did I do wrong? "Isn't my place closer to your school?" She says. "Maybe a little bit, yeah." She smiles up at me sweetly, "Can't you bring your work clothes with you and stay over?" looking like a child asking for candy. I laugh a little before replying "Yes I can, I'll go and pack now". "Even though we've only spent two nights together, I feel so lonely without you next to me at night" I kiss the top of her head and smile, "Me too". She beams back at me, with the brightest smile I've seen, "You have the most beautiful smile ever, you know". She just blushes in response and buries her face into my neck, "Go and pack a bag" she says into my neck. I just laugh, then do as she says.
By the time we get to her apartment, it is already 9:30pm. Becky's cramps are a lot better now and she's stopped bleeding, so I feel less guilty now. Her apartment is a bit bigger than mine is, but it still feels cosy, partly helped by the collection of Care Bears in the corner of the living room. I put my bag of clothes in her bedroom before setting on the sofa to cuddle.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
It's a large L shaped sofa, but we opt to sit as close to each other as possible. After watching an episode of Becky's favourite shark program, I feel some soft kisses being scattered around my neck. I lean my head back to give her more access to do as she pleases. She presses some more kisses across my neck, then begins to suck a hickey. "Baby, no hickeys." Pushing her back gently, she looks back at me pouting, so I peck her soft lip, "Not where anyone can see them at least." I add. At this, she swings her leg over me, pressing me back into the sofa, roughly kissing me.
I run my hands up her thighs and around onto her ass, giving it an affectionate squeeze. I swallow her moan as she starts rocking into my lap, pulling her even closer. She pulls away from the searing kiss, panting next to my ear, I have to suppress my own moan. "Not here babe" she says breathlessly; I once again pick her up, understanding what she means, but this time I squeeze her into me to keep pressure on her clit. She moans into my ear as I walk, getting some friction from the movement.
She is still wearing my underwear, the thought of her making my underwear wet with her arousal makes me unbelievably horny. I push her bedroom door open with my foot and throw both of us at her bed, too turned on to think clearly. I instantly reconnect our lips, pushing my tongue roughly into her mouth, whining when our tongues meet. I shiver as I feel her hands travel up my hoodie to cup my boobs, squeezing them hard.
Wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her even closer, I gain back some clarity, "Are you sure baby, are you still sore?" She pulls away and looks at me. "Not anymore, but could you just not... put your... fingers inside" blushing, "That's fine, just tell me if you want to stop or anything, okay?" Making sure she knows she can tell me anything. "Okay" she says, before pulling me back in, crushing our lips together.
Before long, I feel her hands pulling at my jumper, so I sit up allowing her to pull it off, exposing my bare chest.
Her mouth opens and closes like a goldfish, she clearly wasn't anticipating being face to face with my naked upper body. "You have such beautiful boobs" blinking a few times, I just laugh and take her hands, guiding them to cup my breasts. This seems to snap her out of her trance as she starts needing them, making me let out a small moan. With her hands still on my boobs, I watch as she licks a stipe up the valley in the middle of my chest, before sucking a hickey into my skin. I've never seen such an erotic sight, Becky, a beautiful angel, with her face buried between my tits, while pinching and twisting each of my nipples.
I moan loudly, feeling myself getting wetter and more needy. I am like putty in her hands. Becky clearly senses this as she quickly pulls off her sweatshirt and sports bra, before rolling me onto my back. Her weight settles between my legs, my hips buck into hers, seeking some kind of relief as she sucks my own tongue into her mouth. She presses a final kiss on my lips, before smirking as she moves her face back to my boobs.
Taking one nipple into her mouth and the other between her fingers, she starts to suck, bite, lick, pinch, twist, anything that will give me pleasure. It works.
I feel close to cumming already. Another loud moan escapes my lips as she sucks on my nipple again, I push her down my body with the hand that is buried in her hair. She starts to kiss and nip her way down my tit, but before she continues, she traces her thumb across the tattoo on my ribs, "This looks so sexy on you" she says, breathily, once again returning to her path down my body, until she meets the waistband of my joggers.
Eagerly, she pulls them off, along with my underwear, leaving me completely naked. I shudder as she nips the sensitive skin of my inner thigh, sucking another hickey, just below the apex of my thighs. My hand, once again finds its way into her hair, tugging her towards my pussy. She seems to get the hint and runs her tongue in a line, up through my folds. I throw my head back, overcome with pleasure. She repeats the motion a few times, before sliding her tongue lower, to my entrance.
I feel her press inside of me, pushing her tongue as deep as she can, then dragging it along my front wall as she pulls out of me. "Agh... fuck... Becky, that feels so good" I moan, pulling her head even closer as she pushes inside me once again. I can't keep my eyes open after a few more comings and goings, my legs starting to close around her head. "Shit baby... gonna cum" I say struggling to form a sentence. I grip her hair and the sheets on her bed, my legs shaking, my walls contracting around her tongue as I scream my release. When my body finally relaxes, I look down to see her gently stroking my thighs, smiling up at me. "That was amazing, baby, thank you" I say, sweeping a stray strand of hair off her pretty face.
"I'm not done yet" I barely have time to process what she said before I feel her warm tongue start lapping up my juices, then moving up to pay attention to my sensitive clit. She gently licks back and forth over it, being careful not to add too much pressure. I thought I was the experienced one here. It's not long before my hips start to buck into her face, she presses me back down into the mattress with her strong hands. "Shit, you're so hot Becky" I say, panting, feeling my orgasm start to build. Suddenly I feel her change rhythm, making me whine; she smirks into me, but I can see it in her eyes. As she starts to build up a rhythm again, I feel her slide a finger into me, I throw my head back against the pillows, moaning loudly at the feeling. When I feel her suck my clit into her mouth, I know I'm not going to last much longer. "I'm not going to... last much longer, baby" thinking out loud, her finger pumping in and out of me and my clit still in her mouth. She continues this for a few seconds longer, before she starts licking patterns across my clit, while still sucking it. "Omg... agh... I'm gonna... cum" I say, between moans, "not yet" she says, temporarily taking her mouth off me. As quickly as she stopped, she is back again, but this time she plunges a second finger into me. I'm not sure how long I can last. Her fingers curling inside me, her mouth sucking and licking... it's all too much. I squeeze my eyes shut, my hands gripping anything they can reach. "Come for me" and I do. Screaming as my hips buck wildly, Becky still gently licking my clit, helping me prolong my orgasm. This is by far the most intense orgasm I've ever had, I can see stars, my body quivers and contracts for I don't know how long but it feels like forever.
When I finally open my eyes, I see Becky sucking my cum off her fingers until they are clean. She smiles when we make eye contact and she leans down and kisses me, before pulling off her own bottoms and settling on my stomach. I can feel her wetness on my stomach.
"My turn" she says as she starts rocking back and forth on my abs, a small trail of slick starting to build up. I reach my hands around to squeeze her ass before they settle on her waist, assisting her rocking. It's not long before she is moaning loudly, bracing herself with her hands on my ribs. All I can do is lie there as she takes her pleasure from me. "Fuck Freen, this feels... ahh... so good" throwing her head back in pleasure. I slide one of my hands up her waist to cup her boob, massaging it, before pinching her nipple between my fingers. This is what sends her over the edge, chanting my name as she grinds erratically on my stomach.
When her movement finally slows, she smirks at me again as she crawls down my body until she is face to face with the line of slick she has left on my abs. Slowly, she lowers herself to it and licks her cum she has left behind. If I hadn't already came twice I might have finished just from the sight of it. When she is satisfied she has cleaned up enough, she crawls back up to settle next to me, resting her head on my shoulder.
"That was incredible" I say, still trying to process everything that just happened. "It was" she nods in response, "How do you know what to do so well?" I ask, curious. She blushes a deep red, "Well I've watched and read some stuff and... experimented... on myself a bit" she replies. I feel like teasing her a little bit but I am also genuinely interested, "What did you think about when you were by yourself?" she looks up at me nervously. "Well, the day we met in Jordan's, I'd... um... had a dream where I... was going to... go down on you" she sighs, clearly embarrassed. "When I woke up that morning, I was incredibly horny, so I... um... touched myself while thinking about... that. That was the first time I ever felt the need to... go again, so I knew it gets more sensitive after the first."
She looks at me, nervously waiting for my reply. "Well now you don't have to dream or imagine it" I say "And if it makes you feel any better, I fingered myself imagining you... fucking me from behind". I feel less awkward to tell here these things now, and I hope she can follow my lead. "You would like that?" Her face lights up, "Yeah, I think I would." I reply "Not now though, I'm too tired." I add, incase she gets any ideas. She just nods, before curling up next to me, ready to fall asleep.