16(🔞)

Becky POV

We go back to the cabin to get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. We both wear dresses, mine with small flowers, Freens just plain white with the hickey on full display, she looks so pretty. She's pretty and handsome and cute and sexy all at the same time, she's perfect, I love her so much.

We find a small Spanish restaurant with a terrace at the back that overlooks the sea and the sunset. We sit down next to each other, on the adjacent sides of the table, then look at the drinks menu. "Pick your poison then babe" I say with a smirk, "Hey, that's my line" she says with a pout, I lean and peck her lips. She smiles at me, "I'm gonna have a Long Island iced tea, but I'll assume you won't have that, you'll possibly go for a pornstar martini", I let out a chuckle. "Yeah, I think I will, but at least this time you know I'm not a pornstar" I say, smiling fondly at the memory of our first proper date, Freen leans in and whispers "Now I know you're better than a pornstar" just as the waiter comes to take our order.

We share a paella, Freen adds more spice to her portions, as we watch the sun set over the ocean. It's an incredibly romantic evening as we drink more cocktails and enjoying each others company, exactly how I imagined we would spend our holiday. We wander back to our cabin hand in hand, occasionally stopping to look at the view and kiss each other, both of us a little bit tipsy. "Thank you so much for booking this for us, Becbec. I'm not sure how I'll repay you but I'll try my best" Freen says as she unlocks the cabin door, "All you have to do is keep doing exactly what you're already doing. This is my way of showing you how much I love and appreciate you, all I ask in return is you keep loving me" I say, holding her hands and pulling her through the door.

"I'll always love you" she say, kicking the door shut and wrapping her hands around my neck, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. She directs me towards the couch throwing us both down onto it, our lips still connected, the way she controls both of our movements turns me on. She forces her tongue into my mouth, licking across the roof of my mouth, swallowing the moan that escapes my lips. After another few minutes, she finally pulls back, both of us breathless, "You look so pretty tonight, darling" she says, smoothing out my hair, "You look beautiful in that dress, but I must admit, I have thought about what it would look like on the floor" she smirks. Without even thinking, I reach down and pull my dress over my head and throw it on the floor, arousal clouding my thoughts.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
"It looks pretty good there too" she says, before pulling off her own dress. She has no bra on and I can see the marks I left earlier, it's making me more wet just thinking about how she let me devour her tits in the middle of the beach. I thread my hand into her hair and pull her down to kiss me, missing the closeness of her body, I arch my back as I feel her reach under me to pull my bra off. She discards of it somewhere in the room, lowering herself down, both of us moaning loudly as our nipples brush together, she latches onto my neck, nibbling and sucking the skin. She works her way lower, taking time to play with my boobs, then moves down my stomach, biting the waistband of my underwear before licking a stripe back up my stomach.

"I fucking love your abs" she says, I make a mental note to do more ab workouts, as she litters open mouth kisses across my stomach. "Move back" she instructs, holding my waist to guide me so that my back is resting on the arm of the sofa, she then moves down to settle between my legs. Nibbling on the skin above my hip bone, she threads her slides her fingers under the waistband of my underwear, pressing a kiss on the fabric over my clit before pulling them down, I shiver at the feeling of the cold air against my wet heat. Freen hooks her arms under my legs, pulling them wider as she presses gentle kisses up the inside of my thighs, taking her time to reach my core. She licks the skin just to the side of my pussy before sucking a hickey, the anticipation is killing me, "Babe, please" I whine, treading my fingers in her hair and trying to direct her.