15(🔞)

Freen POV

Becky goes to do some shopping while I get my hair cut, so once it's done I go and buy her a bunch of roses then call her to find out where she is. I'd like to gift her something bigger, but I'll have to wait until the next pay cheque. I want to show her how much I love and appreciate her, she has been so understanding with all of my problems, even if they are silly.
We decide to meet at my car since it's in the middle of where each of us are. She gets there first and is stood leaning against it on her phone, for some reason she looks really hot like that. When she sees me she bounces around the car, "These are for you, baby" I say, passing her the roses, as she throws her arms around me, "Thank you, roses are my favourite!" She exclaims before pecking my lips.
I unlock the car, opening the door for her before sliding into the drivers seat. "Where to then?" I ask, plugging my belt in, "Your apartment" Becky replies, I look at her and frown. "Why my apartment?" I'm a bit confused, "You need to pack" she says, beaming at me, "What for?" Now I'm very confused. "We're going on a trip" she says excitedly, "What do you mean?" she's so cute when she gets excited, "I've booked us a trip, I figured it would be nice to get away from here for a bit" I take a second to process what she's said before launching myself at her, hugging her as tightly as I can across the seats.
"Where are we going?" I whisper into her neck, "The beach" she whispers back, I squeeze her even tighter "Thank you"
We spend the journey chatting excitedly about the trip, talking about what to pack, but when we make it to my apartment something stops me in my tracks.
A box.
Nudging Becky I ask "Do you think that's... the... things we ordered?" suddenly feeling shy about it. She frowns then blushes, realising what I mean, "Maybe, should we open it?". I pick the box up, "Well we have to open the box to see if we want to use it" grabbing a knife to cut it open. Once it is open, I tip the contents onto the coffee table, both of us just staring at it.
"Well this one is definitely too big" I break the silence, pointing at the biggest of the three, "I agree, that looks painful". I pick up the middle sized one, "I think this one would be good for me" it's 6 inches long with a reasonable thickness, not so big that it would hurt but big enough.
Bec picks up the smallest, looking closely at it, "You don't have to do anything you want to baby, but if you do we will take it slow and stop at any point if either of us want to" I say, pushing a strand of hair off her face. "I think this one would be okay, it's not really that much bigger than your fingers and your fingers always feel good" she says, blushing.
"Okay, well I know the first few things I'm going to pack" I laugh, before standing up to get a suitcase. I would say Becky helps me pack, but she just sits on my bed watching and chattering away while I try not to get distracted by the dildos and harness in my case.
When I've finished packing my things, we head back to Becky's apartment to put her things into my case as well. This is when I realise she really can't pack. I am lay on her bed, admiring her as she moves around the room, not paying attention to anything other than her body. "Okay I'm done" she says, snapping me out of my trance, I get up to see what she's packed. A toothbrush, the roses I bought, two bikinis and deodorant.
"Bec, what's this?" I ask, shocked that she thinks she's done, "Well , when I was shopping earlier I saw these bikinis and I thought you would look so sexy in one, so I bought you the white one and me the black one" she smiles, looking proud of herself. "Well that's very nice baby, but you need some clothes and shoes." She pouts at me, "Can't I just wear yours?"
I sigh, "Yes you can, but I've only packed lightly, so you're gonna need some of your own stuff" I peck her lips and she smiles, "Okay!"
When we finally finish packing it's 2:30pm and we need to get on the road before rush hour. It's only about an hour and a half to get to the place Becky has booked, but I'd rather not make it any longer having to sit in traffic. We spend the journey singing and chatting, holding hands nearly the entire time, it takes us an hour and forty five minutes but it feels shorter.
I pull up in the driveway to the cabin and get out. It's got trees around it, keeping it private and I can hear the sea crashing. Quickly getting the case out of the car, I find the key and walk in. "Becky, it's perfect" I say, looking around before my eyes settle on my gorgeous girlfriend, who is holding her roses, smiling brightly.
"You really do have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen" I say, somehow making her smile even bigger. I find a glass to put the roses in with some water and put them on the coffee table. The cabin is open plan, a double height kitchen at the front with a small table to eat at, with a couple of sofas and a TV at the back, under what I assume to be the bedroom.
I go up the stairs to find a cosy bedroom, a low double bed, with bedside tables on either side and a wardrobe. There is a railing at the end that overlooks the kitchen and a big window with a sea view. I feel Becky's arms circle around my waist, her body pressing into mine from behind, I lean into her embrace. "Thank you so much, this is perfect" I say as she rests her chin on my shoulder.
"I want to show you how much you mean to me, I would do anything for you. You really do mean the world to me" she says, pressing a gentle kiss into the side of my neck. I turn in her arms, wrapping my own around her before pulling her into a passionate kiss, our lips rolling against each other. I pull away, breathless, "I love you so much" I whisper, resting my forehead against hers, "I love you too".
We stay like this for a minute, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. "Where are those bikinis? I want to go on the beach!" Becky squeals as she pulls away, I giggle before going to get our suitcase. I have to admit, Bec does have very good taste in bikinis, she looks incredible. I slip on a loose dress while she puts on some shorts and we walk onto the beach.
"This is beautiful!" Becky shouts, I just watch her as she skips on the sand, seeing her happy is one of my favourite things in the whole world. She runs towards me, grabbing my hand and running. Once we get to a spot she likes, I lie out a blanket for us to sit on and pull off my dress, Bec takes off her shorts and lies down in the middle of the blanket.
"Baby, you need to put sunblock on or you'll burn" I say, getting the lotion out of my bad, "Oh but I'm so comfy here" she pouts. I sigh and pour a blob onto my hand and apply it to her milky skin, starting with her legs. I spread the cream up from her feet, to her shins, then thighs. When I reach the tops of her thighs I slide my hands under the sides of her bikini bottoms, then around to her hips, watching as she takes in a sharp breath, her lips parting slightly. I pour more sunblock onto my hands and rub it into her stomach, slipping my hands just under her bikini top, grazing the bottom of her boob.
She wriggles a bit, but as fast as my hands are there, they are gone. I spread the sunblock across her chest, then her arms without teasing her, she already seems a bit worked up. I press a kiss onto her lips before applying the lotion to her face. I quickly apply my own sunblock, I can feel Becky's eyes on me the whole time, watching my hands as they move across my body.
I lie down next to her, sinking into the soft sand below the blanket, closing my eyes as I feel the warmth of the sun on my face. I can feel myself starting to drift off to sleep when all of a sudden I'm hear the clicking noise of someone taking a photo, followed by an "Oh shit".
I open my eyes to see Becky fiddling with her phone, her cheeks flushed pink, "What are you doing, Becbec?" I ask. "Nothing" she mutters, putting her phone down, "What were you taking a picture of?" I question with a teasing tone. "Ugh you look so good in that bikini and your skin is glowing in the sun, so I wanted a picture for if ever... I... need it" she says, blushing a deep red colour, "Well why didn't you just ask?" I say, in the most seductive tone I can come up with, before arching my back and bending one knee up, looking straight at her.
Grabbing her phone, she pulls up the camera and takes some shots from a few different angles, then puts her phone down and pulls me into a deep kiss. I hold her face, caressing her cheek with my thumb, while she runs her hand up and down my waist. I shiver at the feeling, I'm glad the beach is empty apart from us. I feel her tongue trace a line across my bottom lip, then she nibbles on it, pulling a low moan from my lips. She takes the opportunity to plunge her tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it, when our tongues meet I feel a jolt run down to my core.
She breaks away from my lips and starts to kiss a path across to my ear, nibbling on my lobe, "Since you don't have work for a week, it won't matter when I do this" she whispers before attaching herself mouth to my neck. I gasp as I feel her suck a hickey into my skin, licking over it as she pulls away. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" she says, breathlessly, I smile up at her, pecking her lips before pulling her down to cuddle me.
"How long you've wanted to give me a hickey on my neck or take photos of me?" I tease, she lightly slaps my stomach and we both laugh. "Sorry about not asking you for a photo, you just looked so good how you were" she says, nuzzling into the crook of my neck, "Don't worry about it, I don't mind" I take a deep breath, gathering my confidence, "To be honest I quite like the idea of you using pictures of me to help you get off". At this, Becky lifts her head off my chest, smiling at me, "Really?" I nod in response, "Yeah, it's hot, and even more so if you tell me afterwards. Obviously I'd rather I was making you cum but if that's not possible then that's a good alternative." I say, trying to stay as calm as possible.
"Good to know" she says, still smiling brightly, before lowering herself back down onto my chest. We lie on the beach together for a while, until I feel my stomach rumbling. "Shall we go and explore town a bit and find something to eat?" I ask, as I check the time, it's 6pm, no wonder I'm hungry. "Yeah, now I think about it I am quite hungry" she looks up at me smirking, "I could use a snack" before I can process what she said I feel her nibbling on the skin of my boob, just above my bikini top.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
"Bec! What are you doing?" I look at her with wide eyes, "They look so good, I want a snack" she says, as if it's obvious. I sigh and look around the beach, "See there's no one else here, that's why I picked this place" she says, moving herself on top of me while pulling my bikini top down so my boob is out.
How can I say no to such a cute face?
She licks directly over my nipple, making me gasp, then blowing it, watching as it hardens. I arch my back as she swirls her tongue around it, wrapping her lips around the sensitive skin and sucking. "Fuck that feels so good" I say breathily while she drags her teeth over it as she releases it, I watch as she pulls the other side of my bikini down, holding each of my breasts as she licks a stripe up between them. She moves her mouth up to bite my lower lip, I try to move to kiss her but she is gone too fast.
"Your tits are so perfect" she says, with a low, raspy tone, massaging my boobs; "Sometimes I wake up in the night and see them, and all I want to do is bury my face between them" whispering in my ear, as she slides her thigh between my own making me moan. "You can" I whine, "They are yours, you can do that" I press my centre onto her thigh, trying to relieve some pressure. She smiles and lowers her face down to my chest, sucking and placing open mouthed kisses all over my tits, then sucking my left nipple, while pinching the other one hard. "Ahh, Bec, please" I don't even know what I'm asking for, but I know I'm getting close.
She keeps sucking, pinching and biting my nipples, while rocking her thigh against my soaked core. My breathing is getting shallower and more rapid, my head thrown back with pleasure taking control of my body. Becky senses this, sliding her free hand around my neck, applying a light pressure, a strained moan escapes my lips as she presses her thigh harder against my pussy. I grind hard against her, chasing my orgasm as she keeps working her mouth and hand on my boobs.
Suddenly my body snaps, my back arching, all of my muscles tensed as I am overcome with pleasure. Becky keeps gentle pressure on my clit, removing her mouth from my nipple to peck my lips. "That was so hot" she says, resting her forehead on mine, "Your mouth always feels so good" I say, still breathless. "I love you so much" she whispers, her breath tickling my lips, "I love you too" I reply, reaching up to peck her lips again.
Pulling up my bikini top, she says "Okay let's go get some food, my snack was very nice, but I need some food before tonight" with an exaggerated wink, I roll my eyes at her before replying, "Well I need to get out of these bikini bottoms so let's go".