1-10

Chapter 1 Interstellar Era

Interstellar Earth Calendar, 3003, March, Spring.

Planet Wuli, formerly the capital of China on Earth, it was seven o'clock in the morning, and the sky on Wuli Planet was just getting bright. At No. 32 Fuyu Street, the rolling shutter door of the grocery store was opened, and the transparent metal doors inside opened to both sides.

This is a shop that sells all kinds of groceries. This shop has a very common name called Grocery Shop. It is a unique shop on Fuyu Street. It sells all kinds of groceries around Fuyu Street. While technological products are trendy, this grocery store sells things that are very ancient for the interstellar era. This grocery store has various antique-level electrical appliances and various retro daily necessities.

Of course, those antique-looking electrical appliances cannot be considered complete antiques. After all, the energy used by those antiques in the past were batteries that were very polluting to the environment. Now, these are powered by energy crystals converted from interstellar rays.

This grocery store's business isn't particularly good on weekdays, but it's not particularly bad either. After all, there are always people who like to collect these ancient things, as well as those retro daily necessities, such as fabric teapots and washbasins. Well, all the materials have been replaced with star materials, but the appearance looks ancient.

Many people who saw the products in this store thought he was an old man with gray hair. After all, only old people would like these ancient things. But the fact is that the owner of this store is not very old, only 20 years old. , it is the time of prosperity.

"Xiaowei, you are really on time when you open the door."

The owner of Fengou Accessories Store next door to the grocery store, which specializes in selling mecha accessories, saw the grocery store open and came to the door with a smile to say hello.

"Uncle Zhang, you are also very punctual." Wei Jiaqi's face was calm, as if he was just replying in a routine manner.

"I mean, Xiaowei, you can't make much money by opening the door every day. I think you might as well sell this store and use the money to buy some good ingredients to improve your strength. You must know that you will be twenty-five years old in five years, and your cultivation level has only reached the second level now. Don't leave without coming back then." The

man known as Uncle Zhang persuaded with a smile on his face. He looked up, but a trace of pride flashed in his eyes.

"Zhang Fusheng! Are you talking like a human being? I think it's a good thing that Jiaqi opens this store like this. Even if she doesn't make money, she can at least ensure food and clothing. If you sell this store, will you let Jiaqi drink the northwest wind in the future? Or? Are you, Zhang Fusheng, going to give a store to Jiaqi?"

The owner opposite the grocery store is an old man with gray hair. The old man holds a retro radio in his hand and glares at Zhang Fusheng with an angry look on his face.

"Oh, it's Uncle Zhao! You are in such a good mood today that you came to Fuyu Street. It's really a rare visitor, haha."

Zhang Fusheng greeted him with a smile, but did not answer the old man's words.

"Grandpa Zhao."

When Wei Jiaqi saw the old man appear, his originally stiff face gained some body, and the aura around him became much softer.

"Jiaqi, don't listen to the nonsense of that black-hearted person. You have to run this store well. Although you don't make much every month, it can guarantee your food and clothing, as well as your monthly cultivation. You need it, but if you sell this store, although you can get a large amount of money at once and buy high-end cultivation resources, it will be over once the money is spent. If you want high-end resources, you tell your grandpa, Grandpa can lend it to you. You can return it to grandpa when you come back in the future."

Wei Jiaqi smiled and nodded. Of course she would not close this store. If she had thought about closing this grocery store two months ago, Shop, but now I don't think about it at all.

Her store is a store that can travel through time. At twelve o'clock at noon, the store traveled to ancient times, and at twelve o'clock in the evening, it traveled back again. Although she doesn't know why, it doesn't affect her from selling this store, right?

Wei Jiaqi turned around and entered the store. Anyway, the store door was already open. The person looking after the store was also a robot. She had nothing to do. The reason why she came to open the door in person was due to interstellar regulations.

It is said that when the robots first came out, many people were lazy and opened their stores only for the robots to watch. If it was a chain of large brand stores, it would have no impact, but some small shop owners also did the same, and the result was that In the following period, there were many cases of murder and robbery.

Because the owners of those stores don't show up, robots look after the stores. The result is that even if the store owners don't show up, the stores will continue to operate normally. After those store owners are killed, there is no way to find out in time, and there are some people who understand the program. You can even change the robot's programming so that the money collected by the robot can be given directly to others.

This happened to two or three stores in the past, and the direct result was that the owners of those stores were not discovered nearly two months after their deaths.

When something like this happened, some people once thought that robots should not appear.

But then some people felt that these shopkeepers deserved it. Who told them not to show up on weekdays?

If they show up every day and then suddenly stop showing up one day, someone will definitely find a problem.

The idea was quickly adopted and from then on all store owners were required to show up at least once a day.

With such regulations in place, it is indeed impossible for someone to remain undiscovered for months after his or her death.

Wei Jiaqi started practicing as soon as she entered the backyard. Wei Jiaqi has never been a person who is willing to be ordinary. She is unwilling to surrender to her fate, so even if her qualifications are ordinary from the first day she started practicing, ordinary ones are considered Even if she practices hard all her life, she can only reach level three, but she still practices hard.

Wei Jiaqi started practicing as soon as she entered the backyard. Even if she wanted to go there now, she couldn't go there. The time of this time travel was not something she could control. Wei Jiaqi felt helpless. She could explore in twelve hours. The range is too small. Although she can reach the other side of the mountain just by walking, the problem is that she needs to find things on the road.

On the first day I got there, I found a wild yam. Yam, this is a Chinese medicinal material used for cultivation! Although this is just the most common and common Chinese medicine, it might even be considered an ingredient in the past.

But since she was able to practice, these traditional Chinese medicines have become a cultivation resource. Although she owns a grocery store, the money earned from the grocery store is only enough for her daily expenses, so it is difficult to buy cultivation materials.

The price is really too expensive. In the past, when my parents were still alive, my parents themselves were cultivators. Although they couldn't go deep into the mountains and forests, they could make some money to buy cultivation materials through talismans and formation disks. The only thing they could get after their death was The place where the cultivation materials are cultivated is the forest outside the protective barrier, but the forest is not that easy to enter.

All she can go to now is the outer edge of the forest. If she wants to go inside, she will die. After all, she is only at the first level. If she wants to go to the second level, she needs at least two yams.

As a result, she found a yam on the first day she could travel through the grocery store, and it was a complete yam with very good medicinal properties. Now she can upgrade to level two as long as she finds another yam.

As for Zhang Fusheng, she knew that Zhang Fusheng wanted to expand the store.

To the right of Zhang Fusheng's store was a chain store, and the store was larger than Zhang Fusheng's store, so Zhang Fusheng decided to target her.

Wei Jiaqi's shop can be said to be the smallest shop on Fuyu Street, and it is also the most shabby shop. However, when Wei Jiaqi's parents were still alive, there were many customers in this shop.

After all, in addition to selling these retro electrical appliances, this store also sold talismans and array disks.

Now this store only sells retro electrical appliances. People who like retro electrical appliances are only a small minority. There are many fewer people buying them, so the money they make is also much less.

Wei Jiaqi carefully cooked the yam, preparing to eat it after it was cooked and then start practicing.

Although she felt that there was enough cultivation energy in this yam, Wei Jiaqi was still worried that she would not be able to fully absorb the energy in this yam, so she previously thought of waiting to find another yam so that she could practice cultivation at once I reached Level 2, but I didn't expect that it would no longer work at all.

Wei Jiaqi ate boiled yam without any seasonings, thinking about the various recipes in the books at home, and was very curious about what stir-fried yam, shredded yam and the like tasted like.

You can't buy much seasoning in the interstellar world now. In fact, everyone knows that the current cultivation resources are Chinese herbal medicines. Many Chinese herbal medicines can be made into medicinal diet recipes, but seasonings and the like are really hard to find.

Although there is such a thing as salt in the interstellar, there is very little salt. Everyone's daily salt intake is strictly controlled. There are regulations on how much salt everyone can buy in a year. This is written on the personal information card. of.

Therefore, the tastes of today's interstellar people are all light, but the various dishes that were heavy in oil and salt only exist in legends.

Wei Jiaqi cooked the yam and was about to eat it when she heard a knock on the door.

"Jia Qi, did you buy yam? Where did you buy it? Tell your Uncle Fusheng? Your Uncle Fusheng also wants to buy some yams for the little grandchildren at home!"

Zhang Fusheng's voice came from the door . When the news came in, Wei Jiaqi's face instantly darkened.

However, Wei Jiaqi ignored Zhang Fusheng and just gave an order to the robot guarding the store outside to drive out those who entered the backyard.

"Please leave this customer out of the backyard. The backyard is the store's private property. The backyard is the store's private property. If you don't leave within five seconds, the police will be called." The

robot's mechanized voice reached Zhang Fusheng's ears, and Zhang Fusheng's face instantly changed. La Zhang, he didn't expect that the little girl Wei Jiaqi wouldn't even open the door.