171-180

Chapter 171 Wind Blade Canyon 2

"We all know the qualifications of a mutant beast like the Thunder Leopard. Generally, it takes only a few decades to grow before it is innate, but the Thunder Leopard has grown from its appearance to its current power in only two years. In ten years, do you really think that the energy of the place where Lei Bao is located is very low?"

Goodwill can be calculated, and maybe others can also calculate it, but so what? If you don't have enough power to get thermal weapons, then it's useless even if you think clearly.

"This..."

Black Fox frowned. He had no problem with others not being qualified to fire thermal weapons. But if he really dealt with Thunder Leopard, could this energy be as unlimited as Wind Blade Canyon?

But even if he can't be sure of infinity, if he really doesn't do anything, there's no telling how far Thunder Leopard can grow.

"Will the Thunder Leopard be subdued by the Ji family and become a contracted beast?"

Black Fox said with some uncertainty.

Goodwill frowned: "Didn't you say that there is something wrong with the Beast Control Art?"

"Yes, maybe that Thunder Leopard..."

Black Fox looked at Goodwill, and Goodwill looked at Black Fox. For a moment, the two looked at each other and just felt A cold air came up from the soles of my feet.

"I'll hoist the weapon when I get back and use it with maximum power."

Black Fox said with a cold face. He really hadn't paid attention to Lei Bao before. After all, Lei Bao basically didn't appear in front of people, so it was easy for him to get caught. Ignoring the past, not to mention that Black Fox hunted mutant beasts every day on his home planet and didn't pay much attention to other things.

"Well, things are a bit troublesome. I don't know how many such strange beasts are hidden in the Federation."

Goodwill has already determined that Lei Bao controls some people in the Ji family, otherwise it will be the case that the Ji family controls the mother planet. From the looks of it, it is absolutely impossible to allow Thunder Leopard to grow up.

There is also the octopus mutant beast that appeared before. It may be the same situation, but I don't know how many people in the Ji family have been controlled.

"It's too late to say anything now. The Ji family... really deserves to die."

Black Fox's voice was cold. If the Ji family hadn't hidden the Kung Fu, the Federation would have discovered the abnormalities in the Kung Fu long ago. We have always been very cautious in promoting the exercises, and there have been no problems with the exercises promoted by the federation over the years.

After all, the first place to learn the exercises promoted by the federation is the military. There are specialized people to study the exercises, and then spread them to the military for large-scale practice and then spread them to the people. In fact, the military is the easiest place to spread the exercises.

After all, people in the Federation basically have to enter the military to learn. The reason why they need to be spread inside the army and then outside is because some exercises will be upgraded, and some people who have learned the exercises have retired from the army, so they can only Purchase and learn these exercises through private channels.

"First deal with the Thunder Leopard before we talk."

Black Fox did not say that he would report the news first. The reason has been mentioned before. Dealing with the Thunder Leopard first makes people think that he just wants to practice. After all, he has thunder powers. , Lei Bao's improvement is so fast, there must be more than one person who thinks that there is something fishy in Lei Bao's residence, and the others are probably happy to see the consequences if Black Fox takes action.

As for the identity that Black Fox will use at that time, it will be said that someone in the family has made a meritorious service, and he has the right to use large thermal weapons to save himself twice.

This kind of thing has indeed happened in the Federation, and some people have had three opportunities. This kind of opportunity needs to be subject to strict review. Not all identities can have it. It must be sure that the person with the right will not betray humanity. , and at the same time, make sure that the other party is indeed calm and thoughtful enough to judge whether to use thermal weapons to attack.

"Okay, let's practice now. This wind power is most useful for Fengyi and Xiaoqi. It is still useful to us, especially you. I think you can use your power to feel the power of these wind blades. The movement trajectory, wind power and your mental power are very different, but I think the two still have something in common, that is, the wind is invisible, isn't your mental power also invisible?"

Black Fox did not continue, he believed It's not a difficult thing to figure out with Goodwill's ingenuity.

And just as Black Fox thought, Goodwill actually has feelings on its own. When the level of mental powers is low, it can only affect itself, but when it becomes stronger, it can be released to hurt others. This is different from other elements. The powers start with the same abilities.

But the lethality of the mental powers has already surpassed the elemental powers as soon as they started to release.

Goodwill was also immersed in the study of comprehension, while Black Fox was feeling the movement of wind energy and studying his own thunder powers. At the same time, he was also concerned about the matter of the Thunder Leopard Cave and the Ji family's beast control art. It made him frown.

Han Yang and the others had not thought that the Beast Control Art had such a big flaw. Black Fox had never had a clue when studying the Beast Control Art. The Beast Control Art mainly emphasized the gap between the mental power of humans and the mental power of alien beasts.

So does that mean that as long as we strengthen human mental power, there will be no problem? But how do humans cultivate their spiritual power?

Although there have been some techniques for cultivating mental power over the years, they are all very crude, and people with mental powers are all born with strong mental powers. So can the profession of beast master be directly positioned for those with mental powers? What about career?

However, people with psychic powers are very smart, and many of them follow the team as military personnel, while more are doing research. So will the powerful fighting method of the beast master become useless?

Black Fox is a little unsure, but everything is still in the speculative stage now. Maybe he can find someone to try, but who should he find?

There should be death row prisoners on the home planet, but I don't know if there are any people with mental powers among the death row prisoners.

If there are, maybe you can let those people try it. As for letting people around you try it, Black Fox has never had the idea.

"Perhaps I can try to calculate it on the star network?"

"What is the calculation on the star network?"

Goodwill looked at the black fox in confusion, but the black fox said: "Even with the strength of Lei Bao, I'm worried that the strongest firepower will not be enough." If you can't kill it, you'll be in trouble."

Goodwill was stunned, but he didn't expect the black fox to be thinking about this.

"I don't think it's possible. The last time Thunder Leopard appeared was five years ago. It was at the innate level five years ago. I don't think it can break through to another level in five years."

Black Fox frowned. This is possible. It's not necessarily not, it's not certain, it's not certain, it's just that they have no way to be sure.

"How about I find a way to provoke this Thunder Leopard? Maybe I can stimulate the Thunder Leopard out of the cave, and then use a remote device to check the Thunder Leopard's level?"

Goodwill frowned and thought, if a robot is used to go in and kill the Thunder Leopard, It's still okay to lead the leopard out and check the level again.

"No need, it's just a warning. Moreover, level does not represent combat power. We have never seen thunder leopards above the innate level living on the home planet before. The alien beasts on the home star are much stronger than the alien beasts living on other planets."

What Black Fox was thinking was that if Lei Bao really controlled the people of the Ji family, then the robot would definitely make Lei Bao more vigilant in the past, and maybe he would run away.

When alien beasts reach innate intelligence, their intelligence is the same as that of real humans, and some alien beasts are even smarter than ordinary people. This is a very embarrassing thing.

Whether Lei Bao is powerful or not actually doesn't matter. The most important thing is his brain. Is he smart? If they are not smart, or are just ordinary smart, they will be injured under a wave of powerful thermal weapon attacks, and their success rate of attacks will be greatly increased. However, if they are very smart, there may be variables.

"Then..."

Goodwill looked at the black fox.

"When Xiaoqi wakes up, ask her if she has any weapons."

Black Fox thought of the thermal weapon that Wei Jiaqi had taken out when they were at the beach. Wei Jiaqi could use that weapon to attack.

"Wait and see what happens next."

Black Fox looked at Wei Jiaqi not far away. Almost half an hour later, Feng Yi and Fan Ya had returned, but Wei Jiaqi was still there. Practice.

"Is it really okay for her to practice like this? Can her body withstand so much energy?"

"Didn't you guide the energy to the Dantian?"

"The Dantian also has its limit."

Fengyi and Fengyang said in unison. The people looked at each other. Could it be that people with different qualifications have different storage limits in their Dantian?

"Could it be because his cultivation level is lower than ours?"

Feng Yi was a little unsure, but he knew it was wrong as soon as he said this. Another of her powers told him that although the upper limit of Dantian is related to cultivation level, Relationships are actually limited.

"So?"

Venomous Fang looked at Fengyi.

"Our qualifications are too poor."

"I have poor qualifications and I can still understand, but don't you have dual powers?"

Wind and mystery. Although the wind is common, the mystery is very rare, and in the mystery The most common language department, this is called poor qualifications?

"..."

Fengyi looked at Venomous Fang and nodded affirmatively.

"She has better qualifications."

Goodwill said what Feng Yi wanted to say, Feng Yi nodded vigorously, and Venom Fang fell silent.

"Captain, why do I feel that the people you recruit are all more qualified than the last?"

"Oh? Do you think you have better qualifications than me?"

Goodwill looked at Venomous Fang steadily, his eyes calm and unwavering, but it made him laugh. Venomous Fang's whole body tensed up.

"Um, Boss Shang, haha, I'm talking about me, Fan Ya and Xiao Qi. You have been following the captain since the beginning. You are different from us. You are different from us."

Fan Ya nervously walked behind Feng Yi, Feng Yi Yi Nuonuo showed his fangs.

Venomous Fang couldn't help but roll his eyes. This guy really didn't have the love of any team members.

"Hmph"

Goodwill looked at Venomous Fang's behavior and snorted, but did not do anything. He just thought in his heart that he should make some training plans for Venomous Fang after going back. This body-strengthening ability should strive to advance as soon as possible.

It was almost dark by the time Wei Jiaqi stopped practicing.

"Why is it so dark today?"