121-130

Chapter 121 

In the past, many people did not want their children to join the army. Although joining the army is a responsibility and obligation that all interstellar humans must perform, with the five major families here, the Federation will always give those strong ones a chance. A little privilege, or in other words, giving some people with really poor health a chance to survive.

Wei Jiaqi was a little stunned when she heard what Xingwang said. In her memory, everyone must join the army after the age of twenty!

It was precisely because of this understanding that she never thought about not joining the army after she turned twenty. What she thought was that she would live on her home planet for more than a year and then join the army.

But now Star Network told her that the Federation allowed some people not to join the military. This was simply...

Wei Jiaqi didn't know what to say for a while. After all, the information she knew before was incomplete. Star Network's The explanation is correct. Although interstellar humans all practice cultivation, their physical fitness will be much better after cultivation and they will be suitable to join the army, but! Things can't always be the same. There are always some people in the world who are really not suitable for cultivation. The Federation can't let these people whose bodies are absolutely not suitable for cultivation join the army, right?

Not only will it harm their lives, it will also waste resources.

Some of these people are born with frailty. This kind of frailty is the kind of disease that cannot be cured by the medical technology of the interstellar age and various cultivation methods. This kind of disease is similar to the terminal illness of the interstellar age. Under such circumstances, these people Of course he is not suitable for joining the army.

And with so many people who do not want to join the army, those strong and wealthy people who do not want their children to join the army will also use every means to help their children avoid the opportunity to join the army.

In order to prevent them from dealing in private, the federal government has made this matter public in private. As long as it provides sufficient resources, it can naturally prevent the children from joining the military.

But to be honest, after the Federation has developed for so many years, there are not many strong masters who have used this kind of privilege. What's more, those strong men will send their children to more dangerous places in order to make their own Children grow up quickly.

Those who really don't want their children to join the army are actually more people from the five major families, and some families are so thin that they are passed down by only one lineage.

Wei Jiaqi only felt admiration after hearing what Xingwang said. Originally, when she heard Xingwang said that there was such a loophole for help here to exploit, she thought that there would be many people who would not send their children to join the army and go to the front line. !

Unexpectedly, the outcome of the matter was exactly the opposite of what she thought.

"Now the entire human race is in a dangerous situation. It is a very random thing to survive without strength. The strong naturally want to make their children stronger. Many times the strong themselves are very strong, but they They don't know how to teach their children, and they are reluctant to teach their children harshly, so sending them to the army is the best choice. They themselves have experienced the military's growth career and know the benefits of military training. So for the Federation The orderly development of the military, they are very protective of the system of the federal army. It can be said that the federal army is the simplest and most just place in the entire federation. There are many favoritism in local governments, but there is absolutely no such thing in the army.

" Wang said calmly, these things are not a secret, ordinary people know that the army is the best promotion ladder.

But ordinary people don't know that in order to maintain this environment, the federal government is also very troublesome. The main reason is that the five major families want to infiltrate the army from time to time. Even if the other three families among the five major families are good, they can't infiltrate the power of the army. , allowing yourself to master the power of the army does not mean that you have to do things that are sorry to mankind.

They just want to control part of their own armed forces. The Human Federation has spent a lot of effort to deal with this behavior of the five major families.

"Then should I go to the army when I turn twenty?"

Wei Jiaqi was a little unsure. Logically speaking, she should still go to the army, but in her current situation, going to the army is very problematic. After all, every time she travels through time and space, she Her cultivation level will suddenly improve. Will anyone find anything unusual if she stays in the army?

Xingwang was silent. In fact, it would be best for Wei Jiaqi to go to the army, but as he said, her condition is really not suitable for going to the army. After all, everyone who trains in the army must be checked every day. Yes, it makes no sense for a person who has not made progress in cultivation before, and then suddenly breaks out after one night.

"Your situation must be kept confidential. I will talk to the president and the others, but I will only say that you need more time to research space powers. After all, research takes time. If you join the army, you will not have so much training every day. It's time to study it."

Star Network put forward its own suggestions. Logically speaking, Star Network cannot lie to others, but who asked the people who set the highest basic law for Star Network to set the highest standard for human development? What about the Basic Law?

In Star Network's understanding, Wei Jiaqi's research on space powers is the most important factor in the future development of mankind. If Wei Jiaqi is to be able to study powers well, she must be able to steadily improve her cultivation and ensure own safety.

After some logic here, Wei Jiaqi's secret has become a secret that Star Network must keep.

"Okay, thank you Xingwang. I will consolidate my cultivation now and continue to study space powers tomorrow." After

Wei Jiaqi said that, he started practicing, and Xingwang quickly returned to the main star.

After Xingwang returned, he quickly told the president about the previous reasoning. The president and the marshal originally wanted to refuse. Now the mother planet is not the safest, and even outside the military is unsafe. But just like the star What Wang said, Wei Jiaqi will definitely need training after joining the army, and both of them are true about how arduous the training in the army is. If Wei Jiaqi just needs to improve his cultivation, it is of course a good thing, but Wei Jiaqi Jiaqi needs to study space powers, and she will definitely not have time to do so.

Neither of them thought that Wei Jiaqi could research the space-penetrating power in two years, and both of them had even made preparations that Wei Jiaqi might not be able to produce results in the next few decades.

"Then let's put it into operation. There is still more than a year, which is enough to make the follow-up arrangements perfect."

Han Yang glanced at Huang Yuxuan, and Huang Yuxuan nodded, indicating that he understood.

Wei Jiaqi is cultivating on the mother planet. The two families naturally want to get rid of Wei Jiaqi, a person who has ruined their reputation and good deeds, but both families know very well that now this little girl must be It is not easy for them to kill people who are under the attention of the federation.

At least without using powerful weapons of destruction, there is no way to break the protective shield outside the house. The original construction standard of the protective shield of the house on the home planet was to prevent new external weapons of destruction. After all, if you are just a practitioner, There is absolutely no need to build a strong protective shield.

Main star, South Street, Shangguan's mansion.

"You all tell me, what are we going to do now? You should know very well that our two families are now like rats crossing the street. The federal government may not do anything, but ordinary people don't have so many scruples! If they really do something, we are completely helpless."

"What are we afraid of? With the current cultivation level of ordinary people in the Federation, do you think they will be our opponents? Except for those juniors, who in our family has a cultivation level that is not only higher than Huang Yuxuan is on the wrong side?"

Among those who are nervous and worried, there are naturally those who don't take the Federation seriously.

"What you said is simple! What if someone really targets the younger generation of our family? Do you really only think about your own survival? Don't you want your sons and grandsons anymore? Or do you think you can continue to want them in the future? My child, can I do without these things now?"

Someone is angry. Is that what they say? The older generation are indeed more powerful, but they are only more powerful. They are not powerful enough to deal with the federal government's destructive weapons!

Now that the federal government can't move them, do these people really think that the federal government is afraid of them? If the federal government is really provoked and ignores it, they will stop dealing with the alien beasts and directly turn around and deal with people like them.

They can kill many people, but in the end they are still dead!

They didn't have to die in the first place, but if the federal government ignores them because of their actions, wouldn't that be troublesome?

"What the elder said, we have no such idea."

"It's best not!"

"Elder, this situation is not what we want to do. Although we are cooperating with alien beasts, the federal government has He said that we betrayed humanity. This is really inappropriate. Should we explain it to the Federation?"

"Explanation? No need to explain. We have indeed provided information to the alien beasts. We have indeed betrayed humanity. No, there is nothing to explain. I know what you are thinking, but you don't want to think about it. All the members of our two families were kidnapped back then. If you don't take refuge with the alien beasts, are you really waiting for all of you to die?"

"But elder, aren't we all safe now?"

"Safe? That's all you think is safe. Okay, don't worry about these things. In this way, we are going to move the people from the two families to one On the planet, we will be autonomous from this planet in the future and be isolated from the Federation." The

elder's words shocked everyone present. They wanted to restore feudal society, but what they wanted was to comrade the entire human Federation. , only by holding the entire human federation in their hands will they have powerful force.