131-140

Chapter 131 The First Action (4)...

"Captain, give it a try."

Heihu raised his eyebrows when he heard Goodwill's words. Heihu knew that Goodwill would not let him try for no reason.

Soon Black Fox knew the reason why Goodwill asked him to do the experiment. Goodwill could only see the surveillance video of his own residence and the team's residence, but Black Fox could see the residences of other members of his team except Wei Jiaqi. surveillance videos. Of course, these videos are all outdoor, and he cannot see the indoor videos.

"Is this authority determined based on your current status?"

Black Fox and the others wanted to ask more, but the attack of the underwater mutant beast made them stop the conversation and turn to deal with the next battle.

Wei Jiaqi faced the overwhelming ocean mutant beasts, her expression turned very pale for a moment. This was the first time she saw such a scene, and the fishy smell that hit her face at that moment made her almost vomit. .

With great difficulty, he relied on his strong willpower to control his actions and prevent himself from vomiting, and finally calmed down.

"Can you bear it?"

Goodwill asked mildly. After all, Wei Jiaqi's age showed that he had never experienced danger before. Now that he is facing this kind of situation for the first time, he feels a little uncomfortable. normal.

"It's okay, but the smell is really unpleasant."

"Just get used to it. It comes every two or three days. Once you smell it too much, you'll get used to it."

Goodwill comforted him calmly. After all, he spent a long time in his mother's house. Living on the stars is about facing this kind of situation.

Next, Wei Jiaqi followed a group of people to fight against the underwater mutant beasts. They faced only one mutant beast after another. After all, ordinary mutant beasts at this position couldn't come up. All the mutant beasts that could come up were The mutant beasts with cultivation base, and what Wei Jiaqi and the others have to do is deal with these mutant beasts.

"Is this a mutated crab? The pincers are so big!"

Wei Jiaqi was stunned when she saw the mutated beast that appeared in front of their team for the first time. Is this a crab? She still knew that when humans left their home planet, There are also reservations for species from the home planet. Crabs and the like breed on the home planet, and later on other planets. However, due to different environments, they have undergone changes to varying degrees. But overall, crabs are still the only ones. , but the mutant beast that looks very similar to a crab in front of me is really scary!

The carapace on the body is cyan, and the edge of the carapace reflects the cold light. The claws are as big as two people, and the eyes are swaying, conveying bloodthirsty emotions, which makes people feel crazy after seeing it. a feeling of.

"Don't look at its eyes. This is a Crab. Don't look at it. Most crabs evolve defensively, but this Crab is a rare crab that has evolved different abilities. The Crab's ability is Hypnosis, if people and mutated beasts look at it for a long time, they will have mental confusion and may be controlled by it. This soul-challenging crab is not easy to kill, but the benefits after killing it are very high.

" Poison rushed towards the Soul Crab, all of them had very excited expressions.

Wei Jiaqi did not rush forward. She was very self-aware. Considering the terrifying defense of the mutant crab in front of her, her attack would probably not leave even a trace on the crab shell.

Wei Jiaqi turned around and glanced around, only to see that the people around him showed envious expressions towards his team.

What's going on?

Wei Jiaqi was very puzzled. After all, this situation was beyond their expectations. She always felt that something was wrong with these people's emotions.

Wei Jiaqi quickly calmed down and placed the realization on her team members. Although she couldn't step forward to help, she could still watch carefully and learn combat skills from the side.

But Wei Jiaqi soon discovered that she probably needed to learn attack techniques. Although she had been practicing and her cultivation was not weak anymore, before this she basically practiced behind closed doors and fought with humans. It's no problem, but fighting the alien beasts is a big problem.

"System, look for combat skills that I can learn."

"There are combat skills."

"Is there any? Then find it quickly. I want to practice when I go back."

Wei Jiaqi heard that the system had combat skills in hand. , became excited, and must practice well after returning, otherwise she will only be able to watch from the side when fighting happens in the future, which seems like she is here to take advantage.

The battle ended quickly. Black Fox and the others cooperated very well, but within a short time, the soul-stirring crab had already fallen to the ground.

"Have you seen the weakness of this chaotic soul crab?"

"Eyes, belly."

Wei Jiaqi thought about the locations where they attacked before, and it seemed that they were these two places.

"To be more precise, it's the joints on the abdomen. The whole body of the Soul Crab is protected by carapace. Only the carapace at the joints is a little weaker, and it is connected together with a flexible membrane. The eyes protrude from the carapace. So these two places are the best places to attack.

But no matter which place you want to attack, you must first attack quickly, accurately and hard, otherwise all attacks will have no effect. The weaknesses of crab-like mutant beasts are the same, and Their eyes can be closed."

Black Fox said in a deep voice.

Wei Jiaqi nodded. She had just arrived at Kano Island. Their attacks were not all fast, accurate and ruthless. Sometimes they would be a little slower. After all, they had to avoid the attacks of mutant beasts, and When a mutant beast finds that someone is attacking its eyes, it will retract its eyes very quickly.

Although it is still not protected by the shell after retracting it, there is a shell above the eyes and the shell above the eyes has a long protrusion. One section is sharper than the swords commonly used by people today.

"Can the shell of this chaotic soul crab be used to make weapons?"

Wei Jiaqi saw the sharp shell and wanted to know if it could be used to make weapons against these mutant beasts. After all, thermal weapons need to be used There is a lot of energy. It is quite troublesome to buy this energy on the home planet. As for cold weapons, she did not have enough cold weapons before. It is not easy to buy cold weapons now.

"It's useless. The carapace of this Soul Crab is indeed very sharp when the Crab is alive, but once the Crab dies, it will be useless!"

Goodwill explained in a low voice, when the Soul Crab just appeared. At that time, many people had the idea of ​​using the carapace of the Soul Crab, but the result was that the carapace of the Soul Crab would become very brittle after losing its activity.

"It's brittle? Is it still sharp?"

"It's sharp, but it's too brittle to be used as a weapon."

Goodwill was curious about what Wei Jiaqi thought of. Did she think of some way to use this carapace?

It's not that Shangyi looks down on Wei Jiaqi. There are hundreds of thousands of people who come to this home planet, if not more. Is it possible that the wisdom of hundreds of thousands of people is not as smart as a little girl?

What's more, a family like the Ji family can really not study the functions of these mutant beasts at all?

"Has no one ever thought about adding this carapace to certain metals to increase the hardness of racing?"

"It's not that no one has tried it, but after trying it, they felt that the price/performance ratio was not high, so they added the shell of the Soul Crab. There is no difference between it and ordinary alloys, they are all the same."

Goodwill explained patiently, and there are no strange beasts around since the death of the soul crab.

As for the alien beasts in other places, the members of the Black Fox Team have no intention of taking action. The teams that can stay at the beach are confident in their own skills. Unless some new mutant beast appears, everyone will have no idea about the mutant beast. They all have the idea that this is my resource that others cannot snatch away.

As for other things, no one has any other ideas.

"Is that so? I always feel that there will be something different."

"That's okay. You can study it carefully when you go back. We will definitely bring back the whole soul crab."

Since Wei Jiaqi wants to study , Goodwill and the others will naturally not stop them. They are very familiar with the mentality of new people coming to the beach. Many people feel that they can research things by themselves. Unless they have learned enough lessons, they will all feel that they are Extraordinary is commonly known as pretentious.

Wei Jiaqi didn't know what Goodwill and the others were thinking. She had her own ideas and backing. She felt that when the time came, she could ask Star Network to help combine the data and so on, and then she could also let the system arrange the research center. Mr. President Didn't they say they would give her a reward? She thought it would be good to change the reward to a research center.

Besides these things, she also prepared some other things, such as things for practice.

"Shall we put the Soul Crab away?"

"Huh? It's too big, and our storage space is not enough."

Black Fox whispered. They did not buy large enough storage equipment before coming to the home planet. After all, They had just come out of the army at that time, and all their money was used to improve their cultivation and store equipment. To be honest, they didn't have much to bring with them in the army.

"Take it apart and put the body on my side."

Wei Jiaqi checked her storage equipment and found that the space was quite large. The crab could still be placed in her storage space.

"Huh? That's okay."

Black Fox didn't even ask how much storage space Wei Jiaqi had and directly agreed.

After that, the group of people dismantled the Soul Crab, put the legs and feet in the storage space of Black Fox, and put the body away by Wei Jiaqi.

"Speaking of which, it's time for us to change to a larger storage ring."

Goodwill suddenly said.

"What's wrong? Isn't it enough?"

"Well, I always think we should change to a larger storage ring. The Soul Crab has gotten bigger."

Goodwill explained, but this explanation sounded a little strange. .