191-196 END

Chapter 191

Those people looked at each other as they watched the Black Fox team leave, "Do you believe what they said?" "

I'm leaving first. I still believe in Black Fox's character. At least they have never done anything like this in these years. A matter of treachery."

These are the words of people who know everyone in the Black Fox team and have cooperated with them. They obviously believe Black Fox's analysis.

As for others, they were dubious, but in the end many people still left the forest.

Just when many people were leaving the forest, in a hidden canyon on the home planet, in a house that was well hidden from the stars, a conversation related to the mountain treasure incident took place.

"Why did so many people leave again?"

"It seems that one team thought there was a problem and left, and then these people left with them." "

What was the name of the team that left?"

"Black Tiger Team."

"It's them again. "

Then do you want to continue now?"

"Of course continue. Even if some people are left, aren't there still most people in the mountains and forests? This time is to teach them a lesson and let them remember that nothing will fall from the sky." Cake."

The two people talking were wearing combat uniforms. Their faces were hidden under protective gear. Their faces could not be seen clearly, and their voices were hoarse and deformed.

Although both of them seemed to know each other's identities, they still went to great lengths to hide all their information.

"You said after we succeed, there will be a place for us among the giant beasts in the starry sky?" "

Why not? Hasn't the Ji family been accepted by those giant beasts?" "

But acceptance means acceptance, but Ji In what capacity did the clan integrate into the giant beast?"

"..."

Who knows?

The two of them were silent and didn't speak. In fact, they didn't particularly want to complete this mission. What they thought was that if humans won, they could return to human society. Anyway, they had never been exposed before. As long as humans won, they would also It won't be exposed.

Just as the two people in the valley were wavering and entangled, Wei Jiaqi and Hei Hu had returned to the residence of the Black Fox team.

"Do we have speakers?"

"Yes, do we want to set them up?"

"Yes. After setting them up, remember to turn the volume up to the maximum."

Black Fox felt that he was sorry for his conscience for not doing more, but he allowed himself The team members continued to go back to the mountains and forests to persuade those people, which was not possible. The only thing they could think of was to spread their speculations to the people on the other side of the mountains and forests through the loudspeaker. As for whether they believed it or not, it was beyond their control.

"While informing the people in the forest to leave the forest, we'd better find out who is arranging this incident." "There are

no ammunition buried in the forest. The most likely thing is ammunition dropped from the air. One is long-range ammunition. One is air strikes. From the current point of view, air strikes are impossible. Birds and beasts in the sky hate human aircraft. As long as there are planes in the sky, they will be targeted by birds and beasts."

Goodwill analyzed this mountain forest crisis. possible directions.

"Then check the nearby signals to see where there is an attack signal."

Black Fox thought for a while. If it can be prevented, it is best to prevent this kind of attack from happening. Even if everyone evacuates from the mountain forest, this kind of waste is It is also best not to happen with resources.

Goodwill and Venomous Fang Windwing began to work together. The three of them were still very familiar with these things. After all, the technology on the human side is still relatively developed. In order to prevent others from using technological means to trick others, the people of the Black Fox Team were very familiar with these things. There is also a lot of research on the technology side.

Wei Jiaqi didn't know much about these things, so she could only watch them quietly while she went to the kitchen to prepare food for them.

Wei Jiaqi cooked all kinds of things that could improve his cultivation. The four Black Fox people were busy working until they arrived at the restaurant at noon and saw extremely luxurious meals.

"Wow! Jiaqi, have you used up all your supplies? Why did you cook so much?"

Fengyi exclaimed, but at the same time hesitant, this stuff is good and looks delicious. But if they all eat it, what will happen to Wei Jiaqi's future cultivation?

For a moment, Feng Yi and others hesitated. Black Fox looked at Wei Jiaqi thoughtfully, "Can your channels ensure stability and large quantities?"

Wei Jiaqi nodded, "You can eat with confidence, if I really feel sorry for it. You can just get some good things for me when you get stronger in the future." After

hearing Wei Jiaqi's words, Black Fox made some gestures and told Fengyi and the others to eat with confidence. It would definitely be a good idea for them to improve their strength early now. A good thing.

With what Wei Jiaqi provides, their cultivation will definitely improve greatly.

"There's news." Goodwill said, but the expression on his face became more serious.

Black Fox quickly came to Shangyi and looked at the light brain in front of Shangyi. The content displayed on it was really not optimistic.

"How could this happen?" Wei Jiaqi looked at the display above. Fortunately, she had learned this before, and she immediately saw the problem. The signal did not display one place, but ten places, and There were still ten places in different directions. Even if they blocked one place, there were nine others.

It is equivalent to finding ten teams to act at the same time, otherwise it will be a failure. After all, if one place is attacked, it is impossible for other places to not get news.

"Can you find someone to do it together?"

Feng Yi said while eating. Although eating this food cannot improve your cultivation, it can restore your cultivation. They didn't rest all the way out of the mountain before, and they will have to do it after a while. Action is when recovery is needed.

"I'm afraid it's not that easy. If you can't find someone reliable, it's better not to take action."

Wei Jiaqi thought for a while and decided to find someone to help without showing off. "I think it's unrealistic to find people. The other party obviously won't let us find enough people. Judging from the situation, the people should be almost gathered, and they will probably launch an attack soon."

Black Fox nodded, and the others thought about it. It was unrealistic to find someone, "There is a way to solve this situation."

Goodwill frowned and was a little unsure. If this method could be realized, it would be the best way, but this method was not so easy to implement.

"Tell me about it."

Black Fox looked at Goodwill. He also had an idea in his mind, that is, he didn't know whether Goodwill was what he thought.

"It means finding the weapons supply system outside the home star. Perhaps we can directly target and destroy it from outside the home star. But we don't know who controls the defense system of the home star. If we know, we can just find that person. "

After Shangyi finished speaking, he looked at Heihu and Wei Jiaqi. He felt that his captain might know this person, and Wei Jiaqi might also know him.