81-90

Chapter 81 Angry Gong Yuanren

"Are you okay?"

A voice came into Wei Jiaqi's ears. This business was very arrogant. When Wei Jiaqi looked up, he saw a head with messy hair. Well, then Just ugly nostrils.

Yes, it was from the top of the head to the nostrils in an instant, because the person speaking opposite completed the movement from the bottom of the ground to the head of the head at that moment, it was simply!

"Are you sure this head won't fly off? These bones are really good."

Wei Jiaqi sighed with emotion, and her voice was not loud enough for everyone around to hear it.

The waiter held back the burst of laughter that was about to come out very professionally, but her red cheeks made it obvious at a glance that she was holding back laughter.

The man who originally looked up at the sky but not at Wei Jiaqi and the waiter finally laid his eyes on Wei Jiaqi. His flushed face and round eyes turned to Wei Jiaqi with an angry expression.

"If it's okay, I'll go up first. Your hotel doesn't only have one suite, right? With such a group of men and women living in a suite, if something happens then, your hotel will be investigated,"

Wei Jiaqi said . Ruo pointedly looked at the group of men and women following the angry man. There were nearly eight people in this group, five men and three women. From their clothes to their attire, they all had a strong sense of aura. It's so strong that I'm very cool, I'm awesome, I'm awesome, I'm very middle-class.

After hearing Wei Jiaqi's words, the waiter also glanced at those people, and his entire expression instantly became serious.

"Guests, please see that the rooms in our hotel are triple rooms, double rooms and single rooms. Which one do you five need?" "

Didn't I say we want a suite?"

"Um, how many of you do you want? Guest, our hotel is a serious hotel, it is not suitable for men and women to live together."

The waiter's words immediately made these eight people furious.

"How can you talk like this? When did we say that we would all live together? We didn't just book one room!"

The waiter smiled. We don't all live together, so why do we keep stressing that we want to live together in a suite? Didn't you say anything about the other rooms?

"Guests, please see, our hotel no longer has large suites. Do you think you can be more careful? Can we arrange them together? So that you can come in and take care of each other if you have anything to do?"

The waiter was worried that these people wanted to mess around in the hotel, so she didn't want to help solve the problem in order to avoid being troubled by the guests. If these people really did something in the hotel, she would help provide convenience. Then her job would be But it can't be saved.

The change in attitude of the waiter made several people completely angry.

"Let's teach that woman who talked nonsense together a lesson."

This was what the man who came to talk to the waiter said before. This man was very angry now. They came to stay in the hotel without incident, but they were called a bastard. How could they endure this?

Originally Wei Jiaqi had already left, but after hearing the conversation behind him, he looked back at these people.

"Oh, it seems you really don't have any bad intentions. In this case, why not choose a few more rooms? The safety of this hotel can still be guaranteed. There is no need for you to all live together for safety. The rooms in the suite are also It's just two things. Do you still think that men should live in one room and women in another? Three women should live in one room, and five men should live together? Haha." "

This is our business, and yours. What does it matter? If you don't want to give up the room, why do you slander us?"

One of the three women stepped forward and said to Wei Jiaqi, with a look of grievance in her eyes.

"Oh, if you want to stay, I have to let you out? If you really want to stay in a safe hotel, then you'd better not make trouble here to avoid being kicked out. After all, those small 'hotels' outside are not as good as this one. It's safe."

Although Wei Jiaqi has only stayed at the Xingchen Chain Hotel twice, she is already satisfied with this hotel. The main reason is that the security of this hotel is very good. There is no such thing as other small hotels in the hotel. There are some special services, and this hotel is just a hotel. Although she only spends money in the hotel except for accommodation, she can sense the environment of the hotel after she releases her mental energy. The facilities of this hotel may be It's not as good as those hotels in the future, but it's definitely very good for this era.

There are not only swimming pools, but also hot spring pools, tea rooms, cafes, restaurants, book bars and other places that people today think are very luxurious.

Therefore, many people staying in Chinese hotels are international friends. Although there are domestic people, few people go to the places mentioned above.

"We..."

"Please help me arrange us all together."

At this time, at the end of the crowd, a man with fairly normal clothes came out. The reason why he said he was normal was because his expression looked like nothing. So tough...

"Boss..."

"Okay, since you recognize me as the boss, then do as I say."

The man glanced at the other men and women, and these people suddenly stopped talking. The man calmly After saying that, he followed the waiter to book a room.

Wei Jiaqi put the matter down after going upstairs. After all, in her opinion, it was just an episode, and those people would never have anything to do with her again.

After Gong Yuanren talked on the phone with the people in Haicheng City and learned from Director Lu of Haicheng City that the person who attacked Zhang Wu and took the diary was a woman, he was sure that the diary he got was authentic. .

Gong Yuanren didn't tell anyone about this matter. Before, he asked outside the office who came into his office. Although the secretary outside was curious about why his leader suddenly asked such a question, no one went to get to the bottom of it.

Gong Yuanren locked himself in the office and carefully looked through the diary in his hand bit by bit. If he could still read the first dozen pages calmly, after all, no matter what happened or the amount of money involved, Even if it was exposed, it wouldn't be too big, but when the content behind it was revealed bit by bit, Gong Yuanren felt like he was going to be so angry that he was going to burst into flames.

In particular, several of these things are related to him. He came here to be secretary in order to be able to achieve political achievements, so after getting to know the entire Xingbin Province, he had a plan. There is a think tank behind him. , when I had the plan, I asked someone to evaluate it, and the conclusion I came to was that it was very practical.

Road construction is something that has not been taken seriously yet. He has noticed it. After all, although Xingping Province is close to the sea, it also has many mountains. Fuhai City, which is directly under Xingping Province, has the most mountains around it. For the counties below it, as for one of them, the accents of the people in the entire county are very different due to the barrier of mountains and forests. When it is clear that the same county can be said to be localized, it seems that the world is far apart. The people in one village simply cannot understand what the other village is saying.

Although they all spoke the local dialect of Fuhai City, they couldn't understand each other. In Gong Yuanren's opinion, this situation was due to the isolation of communication.

Now is a modern society. If we still can't communicate with each other at all, it will definitely not be a good thing for these villages. Maybe now that roads are built to allow communication between each other, the problem of accent still cannot be changed, but after they can communicate, Things in the village can be sold, which is very useful for the economic development of these villages.

As the economy develops, when people in the village have money, they will think about letting their children study and develop outside, and they will think about broadening their horizons. This will also promote the promotion of official languages.

After all, learning dialects is too troublesome. One village has one accent. If a person wants to make friends with people from other villages, he probably has to learn dozens of dialects. This is obviously unrealistic, but with the official language, it is It's different. If everyone learns the same official language, it will be easier to communicate with each other, and everyone will urge those around them to learn it. Isn't this a good thing?

Originally, no one would stop this kind of thing, which was a good thing from all aspects, but Gong Yuanren proposed the policy of building roads but was blocked by others.

The people who stopped him were none other than those recorded in this diary, including the mayor of Fuhai City, the secretary of Haicheng City, and certain cadres in charge of Xingping Province.

Of course Gong Yuanren could not give up just because of the opposition of the people below. It was much more difficult for him to implement this policy. Now more than half a year has passed, and it has still not been successfully implemented.

Now that he saw what was recorded in the diary, he realized that these opponents were not ignorant of the quality of the policies they had come up with, but because they wanted political achievements, and if they were allowed to achieve this If things happen, then this political achievement will fall on themselves, so these people want to stop themselves, and then they will do it themselves after they leave.

After reading this, Gong Yuanren felt that he was going to be angry to death. At the same time, Gong Yuanren was also confused, how did Zhang Wu know what these people were thinking?

But regardless of why Zhang Wu knew what they were thinking, Gong Yuanren was ready to take action.

If the things written in this diary are true, then none of these people can be cured of. Gong Yuanren is true. Now the higher-ups have plans to severely crack down on criminals. After all, people like Zhang Wu There is no shortage of them everywhere. Some people gather with less people and the harm is less, while some people gather with more people than Zhang Wu's. This kind of harm is the greatest.