51-60

Chapter 51 Reappearance

"What I'm worried about is not those people hiding in your house, what I'm worried about is that they will kill you."

"Kill me?"

Wei Jiaqi looked at Ling Xingcheng in shock and disbelief, thinking that Ling Xingcheng was joking, she She was just an ordinary little girl. Why did those strange beasts kill her?

"Because you can stop the cubs of the alien beasts they took away, and you can block their use of space."

Ling Xingcheng looked at Wei Jiaqi seriously. He felt that he needed to make Wei Jiaqi realize where he was now. situation.

She is dangerous now because of her abilities.

"Yes, is that so?"

Ling Xingcheng/System: "Yes." The two voices answered in unison, making Wei Jiaqi stunned.

She really didn't think about these things before, and she didn't think she was anything special. Wasn't she just holding the space storage ring?

As long as the method of using space is figured out, she believes that many people will have the abilities of those starry sky beasts in the future.

"I, I know, I will definitely pay attention to it in the future."

Wei Jiaqi replied with a confused look. It was obvious that she was still a little unresponsive.

Ling Xingcheng sighed helplessly. If possible, he would have thought that the little girl in front of him did not have this special ability. Having this ability meant that she would face the endless pursuit of the giant beasts in the starry sky. The starry sky beast will definitely not want someone who can use space abilities to appear on the human side.

Ling Xingcheng took Wei Jiaqi home, and the Ling family also got the news early. After all, Ling Xingcheng wanted Wei Jiaqi to have a good rest, or at least let the family clean up the room first.

"You've been staying at my house for the past two days. Do you have anything to bring? Go to your house to pack your luggage first, and then go directly from my house there."

Ling Xingcheng looked at Wei Jiaqi, thinking about what to do with this. How many people will be sent down after the incident is reported? I'm afraid it will be very unsafe along the way.

"I don't have any luggage. I put all the valuable things in the storage ring."

Wei Jiaqi thought for a moment and said. There really weren't any valuable things in the store. As for the products in the store, she directly asked the robot to Just deal with it.

"Okay, let's go back first."

After Ling Xingcheng said that, he took Wei Jiaqi away.

What people didn't expect was that those strange beasts were not willing to wait for such a short time.

On the way Ling Xingcheng took Wei Jiaqi back, three strange beasts appeared in front of them in an instant, and then blocked the way of Ling Xingcheng and Wei Jiaqi.

"You haven't left yet!"

Ling Xingcheng's expression changed instantly.

"Hold on to me."

Ling Xingcheng's eyes were fixed on the three strange beasts that appeared in front of him, and his body was already tense to the extreme.

"Press your distress signal."

Ling Xingcheng whispered. This is something unique to the interstellar bracelets of interstellar humans.

After all, there are too many strange beasts, and not every time a strange beast appears, it will be encountered by patrolling soldiers. Therefore, it is necessary to have a rescue function on the interstellar human bracelet.

Wei Jiaqi quickly pressed the distress button, and the moment the signal was sent out, Zhu Ming and other defenders on the Wuli planet received the news.

"Citizen Wei Jiaqi was attacked by an alien beast?"

"How could it happen? Isn't the general with Wei Jiaqi?"

"Could it be those three alien beasts?"

You must know that those three are king-level alien beasts. The alien beasts are equivalent to human beings in the realm of emperors.

Although the level of the alien beasts is known as the emperor realm, the emperor realm of the alien beasts is specifically related to the human emperor realm.

The human Emperor Realm is already the top strong among humans, but the Emperor Realm alien beasts are just ordinary strong men among the Alien Beasts. Otherwise, how could the Alien Beasts send three King Realm aliens? The beast comes to perform a mission on the planet Wuli?

Although this task seems very important, without the help of the rock giant beast, humans are no match for the starry sky giant beast. There is no need for the starry sky giant beast to take this matter too seriously.

"Quickly! If there is any problem, we will talk about it after we rescue the people. We will talk about other things later."

Zhu Ming and Qi Ran were very anxious, urging their subordinates to speed up, but they themselves moved toward the signal first. Rushed in the direction from which it was sent.

Many people on the planet received the signal sent by Wei Jiaqi, but not many people actually rushed in the direction of the signal.

After all, not everyone has the strength to rush over quickly. In the eyes of many people, the speed of a strange beast to kill someone is simply not too fast. As long as she comes out of the space channel, others will not be able to do anything to her.

Wei Jiaqi carefully followed Ling Xingcheng, trying not to expose herself to the attacks of the three strange beasts.

Ling Xingcheng's cultivation level was good, but unfortunately it was not that easy to completely get rid of the attacks of the three strange beasts.

Wei Jiaqi doesn't have much power. After all, he is just a person who has just started practicing. What kind of cultivation can he expect? Being able to dodge attacks now is pretty good.

What makes Ling Xingcheng helpless is that the target of these three alien beast kings is Wei Jiaqi. He has no choice but to passively defend against the attacks of the three alien beasts.

"King, there is a battle above. Those starry sky beasts are attacking the human who is holding our cub."

The guard of the rock beast discovered what happened on the surface of Wuli Planet and reported it directly to his king.

"Well, you go help that human girl and try to prevent those starry sky beasts from harming that human girl. As long as the safety of the human girl is ensured, there is no need to worry about other things." The

king of the rock giant beasts said calmly.

The Rock Behemoth has no favorable impression of humans, and it also has no favorable impression of the Star Behemoth, an ambitious behemoth that wants to conquer the entire universe.

The rock behemoth did not originally live on the Wuli planet. It was only because of the war with the starry sky behemoth that it left the planet where it originally lived and ended up on the planet where it lives now.

I just didn't expect that the starry sky beasts would find this place so quickly, and would use them to deal with humans.

"King, do we want to cooperate with humans?"

"No, we rock monsters are a peace-loving race. They fight when they fight. We don't want to get involved. After all, neither the star monsters nor humans are easy to deal with. We don't care. No matter who we cooperate with, we are likely to become the opponent's thugs, which will not be of any benefit to ourselves."

The king of the rock giant beast is very calm, and its current cultivation level has surpassed the strongest emperor in the human race. , it is still possible to preserve one's own ethnic group. There is no need to get involved in external wars. For the rock giants, war is the most damaging thing to their interests.

Wei Jiaqi and Ling Xingcheng were struggling to avoid the attack of the starry sky beast. Zhu Ming, Qi Ran and others were on their way, when the rock beast suddenly appeared in front of the two and three beasts.

Then the giant rock beast quickly intercepted the attack coming towards Wei Jiaqi.

"You..."

Wei Jiaqi looked at the strange beast in front of her in shock. She discovered that it was one of the strange beasts that appeared in front of her before, and it was a strange beast from the rock giant beast tribe.

"We just want to protect our cubs. You humans are too weak to be a match for these giant beasts in the starry sky. Otherwise, there would be no need for us to take action. You can deal with these giant beasts on your own,"

said the rock giant beast . They looked at Wei Jiaqi with disgust. After all, Wei Jiaqi was holding the cubs of their rock giants. If possible, they would actually rather protect these cubs. Unfortunately, they were the rock giants. It cannot compete with the space capabilities of the starry sky behemoth.

"Then I'm really sorry. My strength is so weak. I also wish I was strong, but unfortunately I can't help it."

Wei Jiaqi said helplessly. What can she do if her cultivation qualifications are so poor?

Now that I have enough cultivation resources to start practicing, my cultivation speed is a bit slower and my cultivation is a bit weaker. Isn't this because I am working hard to improve my cultivation?

"You should practice hard and improve your cultivation level as soon as possible. This way you don't have to ask us to rescue you every time you are attacked by a giant star beast." "

Well, you only saved me once, didn't you?"

Wei Jiaqi said. Are you shocked every time? What does this rock monster mean? I only saved him once, why every time?

"Haha, are you saying that after saving this time, you won't need us to save you?" The

starry sky beast looked at Wei Jiaqi calmly, but his face was full of ridicule.

Wei Jiaqi was silent. She couldn't guarantee this kind of thing. After all, no one could tell what would happen in the future.

"I will try my best to not need your protection as soon as possible."

Wei Jiaqi could only say this. The rock monster was quite satisfied with Wei Jiaqi's guarantee.

"As long as you practice hard and don't let us think you are perfunctory, everything will be easy to talk about."

Wei Jiaqi couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, and finally felt relieved.

Wei Jiaqi was rescued by the giant rock beasts, and those rock giant beasts also protected Wei Jiaqi. This made Ling Xingcheng breathe a sigh of relief, and the attacks in his hands became more powerful.

Zhu Ming, Qi Ran, Jian Shuzhi, Tao Zhijie, Zuo Ye and others also arrived at this time.

When they were in Fuyu Street, there were only two people, Zhu Ming and Qi Ran. The others were still at home and did not rush over. By the time the three of them rushed over, the matter on Fuyu Street had been resolved, and now they came to help Ling Xing.

"General."

"Well, the five of you will form an encirclement to ensure your own safety."

Ling Xingcheng never expected these five people to harm the three beast kings in the middle. The reason why he asked Wei Jiaqi to send the signal was because he wanted These five people were just protecting Wei Jiaqi. As for the three kings of strange beasts, he knew that he couldn't deal with them.

He is waiting for other masters on Wuli Planet to take action. He is not the only emperor-level expert on Wuli Planet.