31-40

Chapter 31 Zhao Shan was caught.

It's not like their daughter had never gossiped before, but the couple never thought that their daughter would be caught gossiping!

And the police came to arrest him directly!

"What's going on?"

Zhao Shan's father and mother were confused.

"Old Zhao, what do you think is going on? You, hurry up and catch up and ask!"

Zhao Shan's mother was the first to react, but because the police came to arrest her, she was so frightened that her legs became weak. He couldn't even move. Fortunately, his mind was clear and he could still direct people to take action.

"I would like to ask, didn't the police comrade just say that she slandered the active-duty soldiers?"

Old Zhao finally stopped shouting, but his face became even more sad. Apart from today's matter, his son wanted to find It's even more difficult for my wife. It's all caused by my daughter.

Zhao Shan's mother was silent. She also heard what the police said, but she didn't want to believe it. When did her daughter become like this?

Is it after marriage? Or was it already a tie before marriage?

I can't think of it, my mind is so messed up that I can't think of it. I always feel that my daughter was not like this before, but no one thinks so. Everyone thinks that their daughter was this bad before.

The news of Zhao Shan's arrest quickly spread throughout the Zhao family. Only then did Zhao Shan's mother realize what she had neglected over the years. She looked at the excited expressions of those who talked about her daughter being arrested. Neighbors, her heart ached.

What Zhao Shan's mother didn't expect was that the first person to come to talk to her was her daughter's previous mother-in-law.

"That bitch Zhao Shan finally learned a lesson! I'm so happy!" Zhao Shan's ex-mother-in-law stood there with a happy expression on her face, which made Zhao's mother change her expression instantly.

"You, you, my daughter and your son have divorced, how can you come here to watch a joke? You are simply too much! The reason why my daughter was aborted was all caused by your relatives!"

Mother Zhao said The anger on her face, although she also knew that it was her daughter who caused the trouble, but now her daughter has also learned a lesson, hasn't she? Why do these people still want to see their daughter's jokes?

"I tell you, your daughter deserves all this! My sister's daughter was almost killed by your daughter. How dare you blame my sister and the others? When the accident happened, I wanted to kill your daughter! My sister's daughter was just How old is she? She's eighteen years old! Your daughter almost died because of that mouth! Why do you think your daughter can stay in my house for so many years? Oh, but it's better now, your daughter has finally been tortured Retribution! Your son will probably never find a wife in this life. Haha, my grandson will go to elementary school next year, and your family is destined to have no more children! I'm so happy! I'm really so happy!"

Zhao Shan's ex-mother-in-law left Zhao's house with a bright smile on her face after speaking.

The news that Zhao Shan's ex-mother-in-law came to Zhao's house to watch a joke soon spread throughout the neighborhood, and Zhao Dapeng's family also heard the news.

"This Zhao Shan family, her mouth was completely ruined."

Zhao Dapeng's father said sadly.

"Hasn't Zhao Shan's family been ruined by her a long time ago? That kid Tiancheng, what a good kid. He graduated from college and went to work in a machinery factory. I heard he has very strong business skills! But just because Zhao Shan offended the leader of the factory, So far, they have not been promoted, and I heard that they will be fired for a while. There are also Zhao Shan's parents. They are both honest people and work very hard and conscientiously. They could have retired normally. As a result, Zhao Shan was cured of the disease early."

Zhao Dapeng's mother did not agree with her husband's words. Zhao Shan's family was destroyed now. It had been destroyed since Zhao Shan offended others.

"Speaking of which, what was Zhao Shan like when she was a child? Did she also like to gossip about others?"

"Always."

It was Zhao Dapeng who answered. Obviously, Zhao Dapeng knew Zhao Shan very well.

"You know?"

Lu Xiaoyue looked at her husband doubtfully.

"I know. We were classmates in the same school when we were in elementary school. At that time, she liked to speak ill of people behind their backs. But because they are children, many girls will talk about others behind their backs, and no one thinks it's okay. What's wrong? Although what she said was often more vicious, I didn't understand it at that time. When I grew up, I went to school outside, and I didn't have much contact when I came back. But today, she said that After that, I went to ask the waiters in the guest house. Some of them who were familiar with Zhao Shan told me that Zhao Shan liked to gossip about people since she was a child, and she also liked to add fuel to her gossip. The kind of speculation.

As for the incident that almost forced her man's cousin to death, wasn't this a big deal? I thought she didn't mean it at the time. After all, it was her man's cousin who ruined her man's cousin. Fame doesn't do her any good, does it? But now I can see that she did it on purpose. I guess her male cousin is better-looking than her."

Zhao Dapeng had never really gotten along with Zhao Shan before, although he had heard some rumors Rumors, but he thought they were just nonsense from others. He never thought that what these people said was actually true.

And what really made Zhao Dapeng make this speculation was what happened today.

"Have you never seen her man's cousin?"

Zhao Dapeng shook his head directly, "Then you must have never seen her. I don't even know what her cousin teaches!"

"That's right. You were still out of town when the accident happened. Waiting for you to come back. The girl had already left Shanhai City by that time."

"To say that the little girl is indeed good-looking, she and her sister are both good-looking. The little girl was only eighteen years old at the time of the accident, so she was the best When I saw it, your father and I rushed there. The little girl had such a lifeless expression when she was rescued, but I felt so sad for her. Later, her sister, her husband and his family took Zhao Shan to I gave him a good beating, but I didn't expect that Zhao Shan was pregnant at the time, and this beating took away the opportunity."

Zhao Dapeng's mother talked about what happened in the past, but in fact they all knew that Zhao Shan's words were just fabrications. Yes, but that little girl can't think about it!

I heard that the two sisters have been close friends since they were young. The older sister is a family member. The younger sister is reluctant to let her elder sister go to her elder sister's house for help. After this incident, the younger sister no longer dares to meet her brother-in-law. Whenever she meets her elder sister, she always asks someone out. Although the meeting had no impact on the sisters' relationship, the little girl never thought about it.

"What a sin."

Lu Xiaoyue looked unhappy. No matter which sister this happened to, people would dislike it. Fortunately, she only had an elder brother and a younger brother, but not an older sister. Otherwise, Zhao Shan would probably have arranged it.

"Forget it, Zhao Shan's matter has nothing to do with us. Let's not talk about their family anymore."

Zhao Dapeng waved his hand and told the family not to discuss Zhao Shan's matter anymore. There is really nothing to discuss about this matter.

"By the way, will the police comrades ask you to testify or something?"

"Of course they will. Recording confessions is a must. Everyone who was there that day must go there. I just need to tell the truth."

Zhao Dapeng didn't agree . Worry, the truth of this matter is very clear and there is no problem.

Wei Jiaqi returned to the guest house after reporting the crime, but the Public Security Bureau reported the matter to the local army, which was the army where Xu Hai and the others belonged.

The army where Xu Hai and the others are located is the 825th Army Corps stationed locally in Shanhai City. Xu Hai is the political commissar of the special operations company in the Army Corps.

"We are aware of this matter. We hope that the local police comrades can handle it impartially and must not chill the hearts of our soldiers."

The regiment commander received a call from the police and was very angry when he learned about the matter. However, he also knew that the police officers were Clicking here is to inform yourself about this matter. The evidence on their side is conclusive. No matter what, the other party is slandering and framed. This slander charge cannot be escaped.

Because Wei Jiaqi had appealed, the public security side quickly collected evidence. Because it involved soldiers, and in addition to the recent enforcement of military discipline, in order not to affect Xu Hai, the matter was handled quickly, and even the court The process went relatively quickly.

However, what makes the police very helpless is that Zhao Shan's defamation crime is getting more and more serious. Many people know that she is guilty of fabricating facts and spreading false rumors. At that time, many people came to I went to report it to the police.

Well, it's really easy to verify. Zhao Shan fabricated all kinds of gossip rumors just to spread them. She never thought about hiding them from anyone, so this witness is really easy to find, and Each can testify against the other.

Zhao Shan was eventually taken to court, and Zhao Shan's incident can be considered a typical case.

There are many people like Zhao Shan who fabricate facts and spread rumors in reality, but everyone's legal awareness is really weak. At this time, people have just come out of all kinds of chaos, and many people's minds are There is not even a concept of law.

If Zhao Shan is sentenced this time, it will definitely be widely reported. After all, this can be regarded as a warning to everyone not to talk nonsense, especially gossip without evidence.

The army is watching, and Zhao Shan's case is also serious. After all, Zhao Shan has been gossiping about everyone over the years, and many things are false. Some people almost died because of the gossip spread by Zhao Shan. Yes, there is someone who has testified about this, namely Zhao Shan's ex-husband.

After going to court, Zhao Shan was directly sentenced to three years in prison.

As soon as the verdict came out, it was reported by newspapers, and it was not only reported in Shanhai City, but also reported by all important newspapers across the country.