151-160

Chapter 151 Success?

Star Network wanted to stop Wei Jiaqi very much. It just felt that Wei Jiaqi was seeking death, but Wei Jiaqi acted too quickly, and the system had already been arranged by her.

And it seems that even if the system doesn't cooperate with her, she will still do it. This is simply too exciting!

"What are you going to do? Have you ever thought about how much impact the things you do would have without you?"

"Of course I have! The impact will definitely be great! Just think about it. It really made my research successful. If you don't say goodbye, let's just say that the current practice system will definitely change, and the upper limit of the current masters will definitely be raised again, so we will be more able to deal with strange beasts!"

Wei Jiaqi's expression was very excited, and her mood was also the same. She was very excited, but she was very calm during the experiment. After saying those words, she calmed down completely.

As she said, she knew very well what consequences her research would bring, and it was because she knew this that she insisted on researching it. Even if these things were just the content of novels, after she had been to the planet age , had an idea.

The content in the novel is not necessarily false. At least in the planet age, things like martial arts and superpowers are things that are not necessarily found in novels! But in the interstellar era, it was used to deal with alien beasts.

So could Dantian, a novel product of the same period, also exist, but later the environment was not suitable, and it gradually declined, and traces can only be found in novels?

Wei Jiaqi passed her thoughts to Xingwang, and Xingwang followed her to the planet age, believing that it could understand what she meant.

However, Star Network understood Wei Jiaqi's thoughts just as Wei Jiaqi thought. Its imagination is not as powerful as that of real humans, so many things it has seen at most can only be recorded and not associated with it. Humans have not thought about it. It takes very little imagination to make it a data life.

"Do you really think this method is feasible?"

Xingwang asked again, but did not get any answer. Wei Jiaqi had already started his own practice.

What Wei Jiaqi practiced this time was not the cultivation secrets given to her by Star Network, but some ancient secrets, although someone had said a long time ago that these ancient secrets were lies.

But these secret books talk about the location of the Dantian. In fact, many books have mentioned the location of the Dantian. It's just because everyone thinks these books are lies, so they also think the so-called theory of the Dantian is a lie.

Wei Jiaqi was very careful in this experiment and tested carefully. What made Wei Jiaqi very helpless was that these exercises were not of much use to Wei Jiaqi. The things mentioned in the exercises were too vague. Yes, although the location of Dantian was mentioned, it still did not say how to find it.

It's as if people who have obtained these secrets are born knowing where the Dantian is and how to guide energy into the Dantian. This makes no sense!

Wei Jiaqi felt the difficulty but was not ready to give up. Instead, she began to continue careful exploration.

If it doesn't work once, try it again. Unknowingly, she didn't expect that this kind of practice would allow her to immerse herself in it. And the most terrifying thing was that she couldn't feel the passage of time at all. What a strange thing it was. ?

Just like that, Wei Jiaqi unconsciously forgot all the sounds from the outside world, forgot that she was conducting an experiment, and forgot that she must find her Dantian. She just directed energy into the Dantian, but what else was there? Didn't even think about it.

If the Star Network and the system hadn't sensed that Wei Jiaqi's body functions were normal, even if she hadn't eaten for a day and a night, her body functions would still be normal, and they would have forcefully woken her up.

It was just because Wei Jiaqi wanted to experiment to find Dantian, so she gave all the exercise books describing Dantian to Star Network and the system. When Star Network and the system found that she had not been awake and her physical skills were good, they They all thought about the things written in those books about entering samadhi.

Originally, they all thought it was just a group of people's random thoughts, and they never thought that this so-called meditation was actually real.

And judging from the time Wei Jiaqi entered meditation, it seems that her qualifications are pretty good?

Thinking about the two intelligent beings like this, they all became curious. How far can Wei Jiaqi do it?

No matter what Wei Jiaqi can do, they just need to monitor her physical condition and not disturb her.

And just when Wei Jiaqi fell into trance, the Black Fox Team also made progress in their research on the technique.

"Stop practicing now. This technique seems to have no effect on you, but if you really practice it, I'm afraid it will affect your ability to break through the innate. Your qualifications are very good. Breaking through the innate is not difficult. It's just a matter of time."

Black Fox looked at Venomous Fang seriously. He did not agree that it was a good thing for Venomous Fang to practice poison attacks, even if the poison attacks were given by Star Network, and Star Network could not do anything to harm humans.

"Why can't I practice? I think it's good. If I really practice poison attack, I can deal with those strange beasts in the future."

Venomous Ya wants to practice, even though he knows that practicing poison attack will affect his future cultivation. Although it has an impact, even if he has cultivated to the innate level, the damage he can do to strange beasts is not as good as his current self after practicing poison attack.

After all, the attack power of his skills is not particularly strong, not to mention that he likes to use daggers. Unless the materials of daggers are extremely extraordinary, they will really cause little or no damage to strange beasts.

"Wait for the news from Xiaoqi."

Black Fox frowned and looked at each other with Goodwill. Both of them saw his persistence in the eyes of the poisonous fangs.

People who have never been on the battlefield cannot understand Venomous Fang's persistence and the excitement of seeing a powerful attack method. For them, their own lives can be sacrificed, as long as they have powerful techniques and this technique. If it can cause damage to strange beasts, it is worth using it even if it can only be used once.

"This..." Venomous Fang hesitated. He wanted to practice immediately, but Black Fox was his captain and had listened to his captain's words for so many years, so it was hard for him to refuse.

"There might be good progress over there. Even if you want to practice, don't be in a hurry. We have to go to the mountains and forests in two days."

Goodwill was also persuading from the side. Fengyang's talent was very good but he really didn't want to. Venomous Fang wasted his talent by practicing poison attacks. After all, he was born with a longer lifespan. He could live longer and kill more strange beasts.

Venomous Ya looked at Heihu and Goodwill in confusion, "Why do you all think Xiaoqi can research something? Xiaoqi's cultivation level is inferior to all of you." "

She can contact the Star Network, and I have the ability of the Star Network I think you know it too."

Goodwill didn't hide it, as long as Venomous Fang is more careful in the future, he will be able to discover this matter.

Fan Ya thought for a moment and suddenly realized that the Star Network, which they might not have been able to see for a long time in the past, had been seen several times since Xiao Qi joined the team.

"Okay, if that's the case, then I'll wait for a while. Anyway, I can use the recent period to prepare poison."

Venomous Fang turned around to prepare poison, but Goodwill frowned at Black Fox.

"Captain, why do you think Xinwang recommends Venom Fang to practice poison attack?"

"The betrayal of the two major families, the impact on the federation is not as simple as it seems on the surface. Now the alien beasts should also be moving, and a powerful attack method should be needed on the battlefield. ."

Black Fox said calmly, with a somewhat anxious look on his face. He wanted to go to the battlefield, but the current situation obviously did not mean that he could go to the battlefield if he wanted to.

A day and a night passed, and Wei Jiaqi opened her eyes. The moment she opened her eyes, StarNet captured the flash of light in Wei Jiaqi's eyes through a high-speed camera.

This is simply miraculous. There are thousands of ways for practitioners to practice nowadays. Naturally, there are also techniques that can make the eyes sharper and better after practice. However, no matter how you practice, your eyes will not shine. "You succeeded.

" ?"

This was all Xingwang could think of, otherwise such incredible changes would not have occurred on her body.

"Yes, it was successful! I found the Dantian and introduced energy into the Dantian. The energy in the Dantian is still gas now. I believe it will turn into a liquid soon!" "No

matter what form the energy is, the key point is the Dantian. Can you use the energy inside?"

"Yes? Of course you can! Why can't you use it!"

Wei Jiaqi said as the energy in her body started to circulate, and a ball of wind and thunder energy appeared in her hand. , this energy is very pure, much stronger than before!

"Is it much stronger than before? I still can't fully control the energy in the Dantian, so the energy released is a little less, but even if I only release a part of it, it is already stronger than before, and the energy in the Dantian is all After being completely refined by me, after being released, it can automatically move the surrounding energy to form an attack. I no longer need to use my mental power, and my mental power can be used to induce the energy in my body."

Wei Jiaqi was shocked by the new attack method . She was shocked. She could feel how much energy she released. It was not as much as before, but the attack power was much greater than before, judging from the size of the energy ball in her hand.

The attack method she is using now is the simplest. As long as she has superpowers, she doesn't need to learn anything else. The superpowers can be directly balled into balls to attack.

This attack method does not have any technical content. It only requires contacting the target. Of course, the damage caused is also very fixed.

"I'm leaving first."

When Xingwang saw this attack method, he was about to leave and tell Huang Yuxuan and Han Yang about this.

"Wait a minute, it's best to read the contents of those books. Although the things in the books are very mysterious and seem to be deceptive, the process of finding Dantian is really complicated. It is difficult to describe it in words or language. ."