161-170

Chapter 161 Persuasion

"He can't follow you the whole way. It's okay for him to practice for a while longer than before. After all, his situation is much better than that of the soldiers outside."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly, originally, The intensity of Wei Yukun's cultivation was somewhat higher than her previous estimate. She originally thought that Wei Yukun would not surpass others even if he worked hard and conscientiously. However, judging from the situation of others today, the intensity of his cultivation clearly exceeded that of most people. The limit of human endurance.

From this, it can be seen that Wei Yukun's efforts in cultivation completely exceeded her expectations.

"Actually, what I want to say is that you don't have to work so hard. Although the basic exercises can regulate your body, practicing so hard for a long time is not a good thing for you. It's not a good thing for you. It's not a physical effect, but a mental one. Well, having said that, I want to tell you that the novels you read here are actually a little bit correct, that is, people who practice martial arts need to have a strong psychology. Tolerance ability, what you are practicing now are basic exercises, which are all about taxing your body and have the least impact on people's mental state. In the future, when you start practicing the moves, these effects will gradually increase, because many times All kinds of moves with powerful attack power are learned by humans by imitating animals, and animals are very beastly. In order to be able to explode the more powerful attack power of the moves, it is necessary to imitate the gods when those animals attack."

Wei Jiaqi's After explaining, Wei Yukun understood that this was because she was worried that when she was too tired to practice the skills and moves, the gods in those moves would control her mind and affect her personality, which was the legendary obsession.

"That's right, it's easy to get carried away, especially when practicing various attack moves without a good rest."

Wei Jiaqi confirmed Wei Yukun's understanding, which was summarized by humans in the interstellar era. Experience, in the beginning, in order to become stronger, human beings practiced day and night. Everyone was crazier than Wei Yukun now, but soon people discovered that the harder those who practiced, the more It is easy to become obsessed, and the proportion of people who are obsessed is very large. Those who are not obsessed are people with very strong willpower.

According to expert research, it is easy to be affected by practicing exercises and moves after weak willpower, unless the willpower is strong.

Of course, even if you have strong willpower, it will be affected if you practice powerful moves and techniques when you are too tired.

That's why I have this experience. To practice moves and techniques, you must rest well before practicing. Cultivation does not happen overnight, it requires perseverance.

"That's it, I know, I will pay attention to it in the future."

Wei Yukun did not turn a deaf ear to Wei Jiaqi. He practiced hard to improve his strength and reimburse the motherland, not to cause trouble to the motherland. Since it was too If you practice too hard, you will run the risk of going crazy, so of course you have to reduce your practice time. As for the reduced practice time, Wei Yukun decided to use the time to train those soldiers, which is good.

"Can you stay and help me check the training intensity of my soldiers? I want to select a few elite soldiers."

Wei Yukun said in a low voice. This was an idea that came to him after the execution in Kyoto.

The protective force around the chief was too weak, although the skills of those people were not far behind his before, and they had also begun to practice martial arts.

But those people didn't have Wei Jiaqi to teach them and only learned from some DVDs. After all, they were still worse than them.

He thought of training some people first and sending them to the chief, and then letting these people teach other guards around the chief, so that they could speed up their improvement.

"The people here are basically elite soldiers. Do you still want to choose again?"

Wei Jiaqi looked at Wei Yukun in surprise. She didn't expect that Wei Yukun wanted to choose again. This was a bit beyond her expectation. .

"Yeah."

Wei Yukun didn't explain what he wanted to do with the person he chose.

"Okay, I'll take a look tomorrow. That's it for today. Originally, I wanted to check the situation and see if I need to teach new things. Everyone is so exhausted, so forget it." "Can you

? Why don't you teach new things first? Or, can you use these things as rewards?"

Xu Hai suddenly interrupted and said that the things Wei Jiaqi taught were good things, but it was precisely because they were good things that he thought about Wei Jiaqi Being able to set a standard so that everyone doesn't think it's easy to learn.

Things that are too simple and easy to obtain are always not taken seriously, and everyone may have other ideas.

"Huh? In fact, it's not necessary. What I'm teaching now are the basics. Basics are the best things for everyone to learn. Later, I will teach some killing moves, and you can use them as rewards."

Wei Jiaqi is a little unsure. Everyone can learn basic things in the interstellar age, because the Federation needs all humans to be strong, but she is a little unsure about what the situation is like in this planetary age.

"No! These things you teach may seem basic to you, but some things are in-depth enough. They must know that some things cannot be spread randomly. In this era, society is still in chaos, and there are many enemies outside. We must To ensure that we have enough advantages, only enough advantages can ensure that we can protect our motherland."

Xu Hai looked at Wei Jiaqi seriously. It was not that he did not want the soldiers to become stronger. On the contrary, these generals were actually more competitive than anyone else. Everyone wants to make their soldiers stronger.

However, some things are really not suitable for full dissemination. The things that were disseminated before are enough for the current army. If there are more, I am afraid it will make people have bad thoughts.

"Okay, okay, I will give the things to you in the future, and you can decide whether to teach them or not. But what I want to say is that on the premise of ensuring that the army is strong, it is best to increase the force value of the people. , Of course, this can be put aside until life improves. Now that you are spreading the exercises, it is estimated that only a small number of people will be able to practice."

Wei Jiaqi thought about it and felt that it is indeed true to start spreading the exercises now. It is unrealistic. Practicing martial arts requires energy. The entire Qin State is now relatively short of supplies, which is not conducive to the promotion of martial arts.

It would be better to wait until the people's living standards have improved and everyone can have enough to eat before promoting it, which will have better results.

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai were a little surprised to see Wei Jiaqi being so easy to talk to. Before, Wei Jiaqi's attitude of wanting everyone to practice had worried them for a long time.

"People in the military have begun to practice. After they retire, this practice and other things will definitely spread gradually. It is actually a good thing to develop the level of practice based on the living standards of the people. Of course I will not deny it."

Wei Jiaqi felt helpless when she saw Xu Hai and Wei Yukun's shocked expressions. She wasn't that domineering, was she? Although she expressed her desire for everyone to practice martial arts, it was only because she wanted to try to see if she could make life easier for humans in this time and space.

In the final analysis, it actually has nothing to do with her. After all, the two time-spaces are completely different timelines and do not overlap. She has changed the development of this time-space but cannot change the development of the interstellar era in which she lives.

"What's so surprising? I want to spread the cultivation method for your own good. There will be great dangers in the future. If you don't improve the strength of mankind, then mankind will be in danger of extinction. For me , my strength is there, I'm not in any danger to you."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly that this was also the first time she had spoken out about a specific dangerous situation. She had a feeling that if she didn't speak out something, the higher-ups would probably not allow martial arts to spread on a large scale, which would be against her will. original intention.

"You keep saying that there will be danger in the future. How do you know what's going to happen in the future?"

"Of course I have my methods. Believe it or not, I have told you where my strength lies. If there is any danger, I will be the first to hide. But it won't be me."

Wei Jiaqi looked calm, and what she didn't say was that by then she would have already left this time and space.

Wei Yukun and Xu Hai looked at each other. She said before that there would be danger in the future if the people of Qin became stronger. They thought she thought there would be a war in the future. She was worried that the war would affect the inland of Qin. They were all worried about this situation. Yes, I didn't think much about it, but now she actually said that humankind will be destroyed. The key point is the attitude in which she spoke.

This made Wei Yukun and Xu Hai unable to regard Wei Jiaqi's words as a joke, but they really couldn't think of what kind of danger could destroy mankind.

And when is the future that Wei Jiaqi is talking about?

"Can you give me a specific time?"

"Haha."

Wei Jiaqi laughed. Wei Yukun and Xu Hai finally understood that it was impossible.

After Wei Jiaqi left, Wei Yukun and Xu Hai sat quietly in Wei Yukun's office for half an hour. "Do you need to report this news?"

"You can't report it now. Report it together next time you go to Kyoto."

Xu Hai was worried that the signal would be intercepted. Although this situation is unlikely to happen, this news is really important. Yes, every possibility must be avoided.

"You're right, her attitude is too serious. Maybe we should practice harder."

Wei Yukun said and looked at Xu Hai.

"Don't look at me. I've worked very hard. Didn't you listen to what she said? You need to practice properly. Going too far is never enough."