111-120

Chapter 111 Unintentional Intention (1)

When Wei Jiaqi was communicating with the system in her brain, she didn't notice that the number of people around her was slowly decreasing, and most of them were moving away from her.

When Wei Jiaqi noticed the movements of the people around her, she had no other thoughts. After all, these people just wanted to stay away from her. It didn't matter. They weren't getting close to her anyway, right?

These people can't plot against her unless they get close to her, so it's not a big deal if these people stay far away from her.

"Host, please pay attention. I just scanned it. The people around me are in teams. It is rare that you are alone. Even if you are alone when you come here, it will be very difficult after you come here. You will soon unite with others, but you will feel excluded."

"Well, I can see it. It's our first time here and we don't know what the situation is here. Let's take a look first."

Wei Jia Qi felt a little unsafe when the system said this. After thinking about it, she turned around and left. This time, she would go back first and let the system keep an eye on this place to see the situation.

"Why did the little girl leave? There will be mutant beasts coming here later! This is a specialty of the mother planet, but it is not found in other places. The meat of mutant beasts is very delicious. Why don't you take some back and eat it? What? And eating the meat of mutant beasts can help us not be afraid of the radiation on the mother planet!"

Wei Jiaqi also didn't expect that someone would stop her when she was about to leave. At first, the person closest to her stepped forward to stop her. They talked to him on the way out, and then the people who were closer to the ground began to surround him. It was obvious that they were not ready to let him go.

Wei Jiaqi frowned, and without talking nonsense, he took out the thermal weapon from the storage equipment and pointed it at the person who spoke.

The person who spoke obviously did not expect that Wei Jiaqi would go so far. He started fighting without saying a word, and used thermal weapons from the beginning. You must know that practitioners like them no longer use thermal weapons in many fights. , especially for those living on the mother planet, thermal weapons are useless against those powerful mutant beasts. It is better to practice their own skills to hurt those mutant beasts.

Moreover, thermal weapons are inconvenient to carry, small ones have limited lethality, and large ones have no place to put on the body.

As for space storage equipment, it is a luxury item.

When the people around saw Wei Jiaqi taking out the hot weapon, not only did they not take it off, but they also showed greedy expressions on their faces. Apparently they had discovered the storage equipment Wei Jiaqi was carrying.

"I really didn't expect that a rich man's baby would come to the mother planet, hahaha."

The speaker had a greedy expression on his face, and his hands were already ready for attack.

Wei Jiaqi glanced around and found that many people looked at her with greed in their eyes, and the few who did not show greed were full of disdain, as if they did not take everyone seriously. Posture.

"System, what's going on?"

Wei Jiaqi was simply baffled. What was going on with these people? Why did they rob and kill them when they met?

"There is no record on the Internet! Host, let's leave the seaside as soon as possible. When we get back, I will search for all the data on the home star network!"

The system also became anxious. Wei Jiaqi must not let anything happen!

"Okay, I'll leave now!"

Wei Jiaqi once again fired at the people around her. She didn't care whether it would affect other people. Anyway, looking at these people in this situation, none of them are normal. Normal people Will you go up and grab someone when you see him?

Anyway, the situation is now like this, and Wei Jiaqi doesn't care anymore. What she has to do now is to leave here quickly. This situation is very wrong.

Wei Jiaqi's speed was very fast, which was beyond everyone's expectation. Wei Jiaqi was so young that everyone subconsciously looked down upon her. Few people here felt that Wei Jiaqi They would take action decisively, but the reality was beyond their expectations.

The expressions on many people's faces couldn't help but change. In fact, Wei Jiaqi's current situation was a bit unexpected.

Just when a group of people were rushing towards Wei Jiaqi, a pair of people stood in the distance, looking at Wei Jiaqi with theatrical eyes. One of them was wearing a red Weiyi and a black one. Wearing trousers and a pair of state-of-the-art military boots, he looked at Wei Jiaqi with a somewhat surprised expression on his face and said,

"This little girl looks young, but she is very decisive in her actions. Do you think she can escape?"

Another young man in black in the five-person team with a short haircut had a very calm expression on his face. His eyes looking at the fighting on the other side were also calm without any emotion, and his words were also very calm, "If not Those thermal weapons in their hands may be able to escape, but not necessarily now. Many people living on the home planet have not left the home star for a long time. For such rich people, it is very difficult. I can't stand it."

The only woman in the team, wearing a simple T-shirt, sweatpants of the latest fabrics, and the same military boots worn by the entire team, looked at everyone with a sarcastic look and said: "A bunch of trash , I didn't have the ability to make enough money to leave the home planet, so I set my sights on the newcomer, haha, but how long do you think this newcomer can last? She doesn't think that the home planet is the same as other planets, and all the items are You can make your own decisions when entering or exiting, right?"

The oldest man in the team, who looked the most polite, said to Rope with emotion, "Who says it's not the case? Isn't that what those people who came to the home planet thought in the beginning? You know that the express delivery on the home planet has been controlled by others, haha."

The conversation voices of this group of people were not deliberately lowered. Obviously, they were not worried about the people present hearing such conversations. Originally, Wei Jiaqi was not You will know the content of the conversation between these two people. Who asked them to bring technological products with them? When the system invaded nearby surveillance equipment, it also invaded the technological equipment of everyone present.

Although the system captured the conversation between these people, it did not tell Wei Jiaqi immediately. After all, Wei Jiaqi was fighting with someone now!

Wei Jiaqi's movements did not stop and she directly attacked everyone. She could see now that many of these people came for the storage ring in her hand.

However, Wei Jiaqi did not regret exposing the storage ring. After all, her cultivation was too weak. Without thermal weapons, she would have no choice but to capture them, and it would be impossible to let these people go.

"System, please calculate which direction is best for me to go."

"Front right, there is no particularly powerful person there, and you can change your weapon. I remember the marshal gave you a laser cannon." The

system suddenly said In a sentence, when the marshal gave it to Wei Jiaqi, he thought it was unnecessary. Now it seems that the marshal may not be unaware of the situation on the home planet, but relatively speaking, the situation on the home star is still controllable. At least there are no powerful aliens here. Beast, there are no people on the home planet who are not afraid of hot weapons.

"I would have forgotten this thing if you didn't tell me."

Wei Jiaqi's eyes lit up and she remembered that there was this thing. After all, laser cannons are not something that ordinary people can come into contact with, at least she has never come into contact with them before. .

Wei Jiaqi's sudden stop made many people stunned, wondering why she stopped suddenly.

"What do you think she's going to do?"

"Change weapons."

The oldest man said. Wei Jiaqi didn't seem too nervous about the situation. It was because they had gone astray before, but the little girl really cared about this. Something happened.

Sure enough, just as the man said, Wei Jiaqi changed weapons. The weapon Wei Jiaqi took out this time made many people change their expressions. Although everyone had not used laser cannons, but now The interstellar federation is a military force, so laser cannons and other things have been seen in the military camp, but they have never been used.

Now seeing Wei Jiaqi suddenly taking out such a medium-sized weapon, many people were frightened.

"I even got this thing. It seems that this little girl's identity is not simple!"

"You come here even though your identity is not simple. What do you think this is?"

The two people in red sweatshirts and black T-shirts were a little unsure. While discussing, it was strange that Wei Jiaqi appeared from here, and what she took out was even stranger.

"Who knows? It has nothing to do with us anyway."

The five people in their team have been together since they were in the military camp, and they have been together after they retired. They go on missions together, make money together, and walk on various planets together. During the period, the mutated beasts on the home planet were accidentally discovered, and after discovery, they stayed on the home star.

Although the living conditions on the home star are not very good, they can quickly improve their cultivation level if they stay on the home star, but they do not have this opportunity if they leave the home star.

Although they can earn a lot of money, the money they earn is not enough to buy medicinal materials to improve their cultivation. It is better to stay on the home planet and hunt mutant beasts to improve their cultivation. After all, there are five of them, and they can interact with each other. They provide shields for each other and can also fight together. Not only is the risk low, but as they eat the meat of mutant beasts, they themselves also have a certain resistance to radiation, and they gradually adapt to life on their home planet.

It's just that many people don't actually eat the meat of mutant beasts. After all, the meat of mutant beasts costs a lot of money to sell. These people only use crystals to improve their cultivation, and then buy herbs to improve their cultivation. Not many people have discovered the mutant beasts. Meat can improve people's resistance to radiation after being taken, and everyone who discovered it kept it secret. After all, the more people knew about it, the more people would come to the home planet to seize the opportunity.

Although people in the Federation now realize that humanity is facing the threat of alien beasts, there are also not many people who think that alien beasts can really destroy humanity. After all, the Human Federation seems to be very powerful, and it controls nearly 100 galaxies. Ten, each galaxy is very far apart. Although the alien beasts attack humans, they never attack the center of the human federation. They always fight on the periphery.

It has little impact on humans living in the central area of ​​the Federation. Even if they go to the front line, people who have not reached a certain height will not actually know the specific situation.

Wei Jiaqi's laser cannon could be said to have caught everyone off guard, and many people jumped to the side as soon as they reacted.

There were also some people who took off directly into the sky, and these people's cultivation levels were all above Xiantian.

Wei Jiaqi ignored the people who were avoiding them and fired in the direction the system said.

The power of this laser cannon is controllable, it depends on how much energy you invest, and Wei Jiaqi's system helps calculate it, so the energy invested is just right.

Wei Jiaqi didn't penetrate it in one go, but opened the laser cannon at the right range to prevent those people from attacking him, and rushed forward very fast.

"Her energy control is very precise. Could it be that she came from the battlefield? She has a tender face?"

She said and glanced at the woman next to her. Although her face was tender, she still felt that she had not been on the battlefield. The difference.

"She has indeed never been on the battlefield. As for why she can control energy accurately, she probably got it through training." "

Yes, those rich people are different from us. They can do a lot of training."

"Feng Yi, please stop being sour. We can't be sour to the rich people in the Federation now. If you want to blame it, blame our parents for not having the ability, otherwise we would also be rich." "

Come on, all the rich people can do it by themselves. Come out? I don't believe you don't know what kind of virtue some people on the main star are."

"That's what their ancestors have struggled with."

"Humph!"

"Wind Wing, stop talking. Venomous Fang is right, no matter what they are doing now Well, at least I paid for it."

Hongyan frowned and stopped Feng Yi and Fan Ya from continuing to argue. This kind of argument was meaningless. No matter what they thought, it couldn't change anything.

"I've had someone check, and that little girl didn't come from the main star." Goodwill, the oldest and gentlest man, said in a low voice.

"Can't you fly the aircraft?" Feng Yi curled his lips. The only way to get to the mother star was from the mother star to this side.

"There is a wormhole from the main star that goes directly to the mother star, which is closer than any other planet to the mother star." Black Fox said calmly, but no one knew what he was thinking.

"You said after they fought like this, can the mutant beasts still stay here?"

Feng Yi was a little suspicious. The noise was so loud, so don't scare away the mutant beasts.

"No, the reason why there are mutant beasts coming up is because those mutant beasts can no longer stay in the ocean."

Goodwill said calmly, with a solemn expression. There are too many mutant beasts in the ocean. This is also Why the ocean is dangerous.

"You said, there are so many mutant beasts in the ocean, do they have any way to deal with those alien beasts?"

"Mutated beasts deal with alien beasts? What do you think? It's not like humans haven't studied it. It's useless. Although mutant beasts are because Produced by radiation, but alien beasts are not interested in mutant beasts, and mutant beasts are also not interested in alien beasts. Both are most interested in humans."

Venomous Fang sneered, the mutant beasts in the ocean are very powerful, especially those in the deep sea The overlord is not much weaker than the alien beasts. It's not that humans have never thought of using mutant beasts to deal with alien beasts. Humans' idea is very simple, that is, to migrate the mutant beasts to other planets, and then wait for the alien beasts to attack that planet. Humans will directly Just abandon that planet and let those alien beasts and mutated beasts fight.

But the result was that it did not develop according to human expectations at all. Although human alien beasts and mutant beasts fought, the two sides stopped caring about each other not long after the fight. Those mutant beasts had no way to leave the planet, so they could not What to do, but the alien beasts just threw the mutant beasts down to find trouble for humans.

"Why do you think alien beasts must eat humans? Do you mean alien beasts have no natural enemies?"

"Humans have been looking for natural enemies of alien beasts since they started fighting against alien beasts. Now, three hundred years have passed, and they have not found them yet. ."

"Hey! I'm just talking casually."

Feng Yi curled his lips.

"She's gone."

"Yeah."

"Do you think there will be attacks at night?"

"You want to save people?"

"No, I just want to see the excitement."

"It's been a long time since there has been such excitement on the home planet. It has always been lifeless before, making people feel that something is missing."

Although Fengyi and Fengyang are happy to talk to each other, they are also the most talkative people in the entire team. If it weren't for these two people talking , then this team of five people will probably be quiet forever.

"Boss, are we going to take a look? Do we want to save people? I think that little girl is quite innocent."

"Who is not innocent? She came here before going to the army for training. The elders in the family must have prepared enough You don't have to worry about the protective things."

Hongyan said casually, she really felt that way.

A little girl appears on the mother planet, and she also carries space storage equipment and thermal weapons. Will her family be completely unprepared?

"Perhaps they came to this mother planet secretly? Do you think ordinary parents would let their children come to the mother star? In the eyes of outsiders, there is no other value on the mother star except for the antiques dug out of the ground. Well, not many people like antiques nowadays."

Feng Yi had his own ideas, he just wanted to go up and have a look.

"You're not usually such an enthusiastic person. What's wrong? Do you know this person?"

Goodwill turned his head and looked at Feng Yi. He couldn't really see someone he knew, could he?

"If I know you, I can tell you directly. Our Black Fox Team is not afraid of trouble. If you really know you, we can't help you. But if you hide it, it will be hard to tell."

Goodwill Shen Jing The voice reached Feng Yi's ears, and both Fan Ya and Hong Yan nodded, obviously agreeing with Goodwill's words.

"No, I don't know. I just have an intuition. You all are true. Many times I will have some intuitions out of nowhere. It just came out when I saw that woman. I always feel that we must... To contact her, and preferably to protect her, this intuition comes from nowhere."

Feng Yi frowned, very puzzled. Everyone in their team knew about his intuition, and his intuition was somewhat similar to predicting the future. The ability is not as exaggerated as prediction, and the information is relatively vague. The five members of their team can retreat from the battlefield intact, and can still survive on the dangerous home planet. In many cases, All have the effect of his intuition.

His intuition will come out when he encounters danger, and the current home planet is no longer dangerous for this group of people, so his intuition has not been used for a long time, and it suddenly appears this time , and still remind myself to save people.

"Really or not? I'm not doubting you, I just feel strange. Didn't your intuition always warn you of danger before? Why is it now reminding you to save people?" "

How did I know?"

"Feel carefully. Will it be in danger if we don't save her?"

Black Fox suddenly reminded.

Feng Yi followed Hei Hu's words and tried hard not to save anyone.

As a result, just when he made the decision not to save people, his dangerous instinct exploded.

"I, I feel that if we don't save people, then we will encounter a disaster, the kind that we will never survive! It's too, too scary!"

Feng Yi was about to be killed by that kind of danger. I feel so scared!

This was how he felt when he met the king of strange beasts when he was still weak, the feeling of absolute danger in the dark with nowhere to escape!

Feng Yi's performance startled Fan Ya who was standing next to him, "You kid, what are you doing in such a hurry? Danger? What danger is there? If we don't save people, will we still be in danger? Her family can still be angry. Can't we? You know, with our boss's cultivation, unless the emperor takes action, there is still no problem for us to escape!"

Fengyang didn't believe Feng Yi's words, and felt that Feng Yi might really know this little girl, but he didn't It's hard to say.

"No, no, let me tell you this. The first time I went to the battlefield, didn't I encounter a king-level alien beast? At that time, I was only at the fifth level of cultivation, and I encountered a king-level alien beast. The beast had nowhere to escape, and it was absolutely life-or-death. If the team hadn't happened to be passing by, I would definitely have died. This was my instinct at the time, a dangerous feeling of nowhere to escape, but that time Later, when a team approached, the feeling of danger gradually decreased, but this time there was no possibility of it decreasing. I thought that if I didn't save people, but my boss had a high level of cultivation, it would be useless. I felt that if I didn't save people, , we will die, we will all die, everyone will die!"

"Okay, okay, kid, just think about the alien beasts in the universe now. Our human living environment is like this. Who will die in the future? ?"

"No, I, in fact, I have never told you, before, just before, I was thinking about the all-out attack of the alien beasts, um, do you know how I feel? It's that feeling of higher cultivation. You can still escape."

Feng Yi said suddenly. He had never said this to anyone before. Just when everyone thought that the alien beasts' general attack would mean the demise of mankind, his intuition told him that no, he didn't know it was the alien beasts. The beast can't launch a general attack, can he still escape from the alien beast's general attack, or the human federation has some way to deal with the alien beast's general attack.

Anyway, there is no danger before facing the king and the strange beast.

"What are you thinking about? I guess it's because the alien beasts are still hesitant about launching a general attack! If the alien beasts are really going to launch a general attack, you won't survive!" "

Speaking of which, your ability can't be called intuition. Well, you never told us before that you can still feel the danger in the future."

Venomous Fang looked at Feng Yi with some suspicion, feeling that the boy didn't tell the truth before.

"Then I never thought about it before! At that time, I felt that it was useless to think too much. Life was just living like this. It was not certain whether I would survive on the battlefield. What did I want to do in the future? It would start as soon as I got off the battlefield. Wandering around with you, we have experienced so many dangers. It doesn't matter when we die. What do we want to do in the future? The only time I thought about the future was because my family was urging us to get married. "

Feng Feng . Yi rolled his eyes. Not many interstellar humans nowadays think about what the future will be like. Most of them can live one day at a time. It is not necessarily a general attack by alien beasts, but a sudden attack on a certain planet is. As is often done, no one ever survives an attack on a planet.

Moreover, the alien beasts do not only attack the outer planets when they attack planets. After all, those alien beasts all possess space skills.

Except for the main star, which has never been attacked due to its strong defense, and the mother star's strong radiation and mutant beasts, no other planet is absolutely safe.

Heihu, Goodwill, and Hongyan also frowned after being reminded by Venomous Fang and Fengyi's words.

"Go back first."

Black Fox made a decision immediately. The situation was no longer suitable for mutant beasts to continue hunting.

While the Black Fox team was discussing whether to rescue people, Wei Jiaqi had already returned to his home planet.

"System, turn on the defense device of the residence."

Wei Jiaqi also knows that she is in danger now. She may have become a serious target of some people, but she also knows very well that if she really doesn't care about her hands at the beach, If you resist, you will probably die.

"System, check why they stopped me."

Wei Jiaqi felt very strange. Even if her appearance was unexpected by those people, there was no reason for those people to stop her. After all, she was a He is only a fifth-level cultivator. In the eyes of those people, he is probably just a little shrimp. How can they care about themselves? Shouldn't they just be hunting mutant beasts by themselves?

"Okay, wait a minute. I'm sorry, I didn't do a good enough job collecting information this time."

The system felt very guilty. If it had been more careful, it might have encountered things like Jin Tiandi.

"Don't worry about these things for now. Let's check the things at the beach first."

Wei Jiaqi originally thought that the system would be able to find out the results soon, but what Wei Jiaqi and the system didn't expect was that there was something on the star network about the mother planet. There is very little news about the mutant beasts!

"There are no records of things at the seaside at all. Except for the fact that one goes to the beach to hunt mutant beasts and needs a companion, and the mutant beasts can improve their cultivation level, there is nothing else! Even the fact that the crystal core of the mutant beast can improve his cultivation level, It's not on the Star Network either!"

"No?"

"Yes, the reason why I know this news is because I monitored the conversations of people around me."

Wei Jiaqi was simply shocked, could things still be like this?

"Contact Star Network and ask what's going on."

Soon the system brought Wei Jiaqi the answer from the Star Network. No one on the home planet had ever talked about mutant beasts on the Star Network. They discussed things about mutant beasts and things on the seaside of their home planet, all in person.

Wei Jiaqi and the system were immediately sluggish. Can they still avoid Star Network's ubiquitous surveillance like this?

"What should we do now?"

The system is a little worried. It wants to persuade Wei Jiaqi to leave the home star, but there is no starship out of the home star now, so even if he wants to leave, there is no way.

"Open the defenses and arrange all the weapons. If someone approaches, warn them to leave. If they don't leave, just launch an attack. Don't worry about energy."

Wei Jiaqi said calmly, that was all he could do now . .

"Also, you should find a way to invade the communication equipment of these people on the home planet. Don't do anything else. Just listen to their conversations and see what is going on at the beach."

Wei Jiaqi wants to find out the news now. I don't know where to go to find out the news. After all, she is a stranger who appears out of nowhere. People around her will definitely not say much to her. Not to mention that she has become a favorite in the eyes of many people today. I guess she only needs to If you go out, you will be watched.

There is a house two streets away from Wei Jiaqi's residence, and someone is staring at Wei Jiaqi's residence inside.

"The protective shield is on."

"Protective shield? I remember that the protective shields on the home planet are very expensive? Especially the protective shields for this kind of residence are ridiculously expensive." " Otherwise, how can we say this is a fat

sheep?"

Sheep, this is the definition of Wei Jiaqi by people living on the home planet who now know about Wei Jiaqi's existence.

"Let's not talk about anything else. When will we take action? I know that there are many people who are targeting her." "

Let's not move for now. The effect of the protective shield needs to be tested by others."

"Boss, you are too Be careful, can this protective shield still have an attack function?"

"If you think it doesn't have an attack function, just go ahead and I won't stop you."

The black-faced man called Boss glanced coldly The man who spoke took a look and it was impossible for him to try the protective shield.

"Haha, boss, am I just following my own ideas? I am just a poor person. In my opinion, having a protective shield is already incredible. This protective shield needs to be coupled with attacks. I really can't even think about its function."

"It's best like this. If you have any other forms, I advise you to put them away, otherwise don't blame me for being rude to you!"

Known as the boss After the person finished speaking, he no longer cared about the younger brother next to him.

"Host, there are many people outside looking at you now."

"Well, let's turn on the attack function of the protective shield."

For other people, protective shields are very expensive, but Wei Jiaqi doesn't have one. For this concern, other people bought protective covers, but she made it by herself through systematic guidance. Although she bought a protective cover as a foundation, the added functions were added by herself, which is energy. It may take some time.

"System, do you think we can use solar energy on the home planet? Although the radiation is very strong, the sun is still there. Can we use solar energy?" "

Yes, yes, but are you planning to bring it to the planetary age? "

No, I plan to use other energy sources and systems in the planetary age. Your learning space is no longer open to learning martial arts. Can you learn other things? I plan to go in and learn other things."

Wei Jiaqi's thinking was too much. Jumping, the system lags for a moment.

"Okay. What are you going to do with those people outside?"

"Let them do whatever they want. Turn on all the attack functions on our protective shield." "

What should we do if we have no money?"

"Didn't Star Network spend a lot of money? I remember Starnet prepared a lot of money when we left."

"Energy requires money, so I directly purchased energy that can be used for our protective shield for a week at a time."

"Didn't I say use solar energy?"

"We don't have energy conversion equipment. Even if you want to use solar energy, you still need energy conversion equipment. I think you may need to ask for help from the Star Network."

The system told them their trouble. After all, energy conversion equipment is not something that can be purchased immediately.

"Well, I forgot, this is not my grocery store anymore."

Wei Jiaqi thought, and suddenly thought, "System, do you think I can enter my grocery store?"

System: "I don't know."

"But Didn't you take me through time and space? And you took my grocery store with you. Why don't you know if I can enter the grocery store from my home planet?"

Wei Jiaqi was very confused. In her understanding, Her ability to legend time and space has always been brought to her by the system, so now the system wants to tell her, right?

"Well, I originally planned to take you through time and space, and I planned to let your body travel through time. As for why it later became your grocery store and took you through time together, and it was still this kind of time I don't understand intertwined time travel, and I don't understand that you appear in another person's body after traveling through time and space." The

system said calmly, although it can connect two time and space, but at the beginning There was a deviation when traveling through time and space. This happened without its knowledge, and it could not understand it at all. After Wei Jiaqi appeared in another person, it also appeared in another person. A very magical thing.

The system is completely unable to understand the existence of the soul. In the system's impression, it is bound to Wei Jiaqi's body, not her soul.

Wei Jiaqi blinked, not knowing what to say for a moment. She really didn't expect the system to say such a thing.

"Is that so? Why didn't you say anything before?"

"You didn't mention it."

The system said that this was its mistake. As one of the only two systems in the world that has produced self-awareness, such an obvious error occurred. It didn't want to mention the mistake, and it also wanted to find out the reason, and then find a way to correct it before telling Wei Jiaqi. What happens next is Wei Jiaqi's own choice.

But now that it hasn't found the cause or the solution, it has to speak out, and the system feels depressed.

"How about you give it a try? Can it be connected to the grocery store? If it can be connected, the grocery store will have everything."

Wei Jiaqi said expectantly.

The system fell silent, apparently following Wei Jiaqi's instructions to conduct the experiment.

The method of traveling through time and space has been mastered systematically, but what if we only travel through space but not through time?

If the original system couldn't do it, then maybe the current system can?

After all, Wei Jiaqi has mastered the space power. Although he doesn't master it completely, he has at least mastered it a little bit, right? Maybe the system can use this spatial ability to travel through space?

Wei Jiaqi knew that the system had gone to experiment, so she started her own practice to capture the energy of space.

Neither the system nor Wei Jiaqi expected that when the system stimulated the space elements in Wei Jiaqi's body through itself, Wei Jiaqi was also capturing the surrounding space energy particles, and there was a resonance between the two!

It was this resonance that allowed Wei Jiaqi and the system to achieve their wishes!

The system was connected to the space of the grocery store, and Wei Jiaqi captured the surrounding space energy particles. At the same time, because the space energy in the body was activated, the surrounding space energy particles actually entered Wei Jiaqi's body!

Originally, these space energy particles were like arrogant cats, playing a hide-and-seek game with Wei Jiaqi, but now that the system has activated the space elements in Wei Jiaqi's body, the surrounding energy particles are actually attracted!

When the system and Wei Jiaqi reacted, they were a little stunned!

"What's going on?"

Wei Jiaqi was confused.

"I just used weak bioelectricity to stimulate the space element in your body."

"Huh? You stimulated the space element in my body? Why don't I feel it?"

Wei Jiaqi was shocked. As a cultivator, he has no knowledge of the body's The degree of control is very high. She doesn't feel anything when the system is making trouble inside her body?

"Your current cultivation level is too low. After you become innate, I will use bioelectricity to stimulate your body and you will feel it. Your current cultivation level is too weak and you cannot feel it." The

system explained calmly. In fact, if Maybe it wanted Wei Jiaqi to stimulate the spatial elements in her body. After all, it was her body, and she would save a lot of energy by stimulating it.

"Haha, you tortured my body without my consent, and now you're saying I'm useless?"

Wei Jiaqi felt like she was going to explode with anger!

System: "Judging from the situation just now, maybe the space element is too advanced, so it is impossible for you to absorb the space element with your current cultivation level. And I just stimulated the space element in your body. This abilities can be achieved by yourself after you are innate, so if you want to practice space powers, you may need to wait until you are innate before starting to practice for better results. "