91-100

Chapter 91 Just be decisive

so that people can tell the difference between normal people and people controlled by alien beasts. Only those who voluntarily surrender to alien beasts are difficult to deal with. Such people are difficult to judge from their behavior. Something goes wrong.

"I think it is unlikely that she will be controlled."

Wei Jiaqi said suddenly. She had her own judgment. After all, Huang Yuxuan is also the number one master. His wife must have been paid attention to by many people. If it is really If you are controlled by someone and then deviate in your behavior, you will definitely be discovered soon. Only those who surrender themselves to alien beasts can hide for many years without being discovered.

The system analyzed what Crisis Love said, and the final result was that Wei Jiaqi's analysis was correct. The data in the database showed that if it was just controlled, it would be easily discovered.

Unless they were bribed, just like those researchers in the previous Central Research Institute, the reason why they have not been discovered is because they were bribed, not controlled.

If a person is controlled by a strange beast, then he will not have normal human thoughts, and it will be impossible to engage in research-related matters. After all, things in the research institute require human thinking.

"You should quickly find a way to leave the Huang family. You must be on guard against Rong Shiyu. Also, after you come into contact with Rong Shiyu, you'd better do a 'cleanse' on yourself to avoid being contaminated by anything."

The system suddenly Wei Jiaqi reminded Wei Jiaqi that there are many things among strange beasts that can track people. If Rong Shiyu is really bribed, then it is likely that every contact will be an opportunity for the other party to take action. Then Wei Jiaqi Qi is likely to be exposed because of Rong Shiyu.

"You're right to remind me."

Wei Jiaqi was shocked before she realized these things.

"It's just that if I do something to clear up the smell, will she doubt me?"

Wei Jiaqi was a little unsure.

"We don't need to do these actions when we are not going out, but we must do these actions when we want to go out. If you come back after you go out and she becomes suspicious and asks you for questions, you can remind Huang Yuxuan." According

to the system, After analyzing the data in his own database, he gave Wei Jiaqi suggestions. Although these suggestions were not necessarily the best, they were the most suitable for Wei Jiaqi in this situation.

After thinking about everything and making sure there were no omissions, Wei Jiaqi put these things down and started practicing what she must do every day.

One night passed, and the next morning, Wei Jiaqi got up early, did some physical training, and then went to have breakfast. When eating breakfast, Wei Jiaqi thought that she would not meet Rong Shiyu. After all, it was already her time to eat. It's a little late.

But he didn't expect that Rong Shiyu was still at the dinner table.

"Jiaqi is back? Why are you back so late? I almost thought I couldn't wait for you."

Wei Jiaqi looked at Rong Shiyu in surprise, "What can I do with Aunt Rong?"

"I want to take you with me. You are going shopping. You, a little girl, must not have any clothes when you come here. Why don't you go out with me to buy some clothes to wear?" "

No, Aunt Rong, it's not convenient for me to go out now."

"Don't worry, I'll let you go. You, Uncle Huang, just follow me. As long as you, Uncle Huang, are here, I believe that those strange beasts and humans will not have the guts to come up and cause trouble for you." "

No, Aunt Rong. I have clothes to wear, and I still have to practice. I don't want to go out, thank you Aunt Rong, please trouble Aunt Rong."

After saying that, he went back to the room without even eating.

Rong Shiyu looked at Wei Jiaqi who was leaving blankly, "What's going on? I just said I was going shopping, why did I run away?"

Huang Yuxuan frowned and looked at Rong Shiyu, "I didn't mean Is it dangerous for her to go out in the recent period? I said no when you proposed it last night, why are you bringing it up today?"

Huang Maybe said with a suspicious expression on his face. His wife He has never been the kind of person who would make trouble unreasonably. Now, regardless of his own dissuasion and Wei Jiaqi's rejection, he acted as if he wanted to take her out for her own good. It was really easy to make people suspicious.

"Um, is it really dangerous?"

Rong Shiyu had a puzzled expression on his face, "I thought it would be fine as long as you were here. Didn't you also say before that as long as you are here, there will be no danger in anything I do? "

Huang Yuxuan was silent. He did say this before, but it also depends on the person. It is enough for Rong Shiyu to be protected by him when he goes out. It is impossible for a strange beast to risk everything just to kill Rong Shiyu. , but Wei Jiaqi's situation obviously cannot be viewed this way.

"Okay, don't think about taking Wei Jiaqi out. She lives very well in our house. Besides, she has clothes to wear. If she really lacks clothes, the housekeeper will help buy them. Don't you want to study it? Over there? I'll take you there."

Huang Yuxuan didn't know how to explain it to his wife, so he had no choice but to change the subject.

"Okay then."

Rong Shiyu had a regretful expression on her face, "I thought I could finally experience the feeling of being a girl's mother, but the result... is such a pity."

Rong Shiyu said this . Explaining why she wanted to take Wei Jiaqi out to buy clothes, it was because she had always wanted a daughter but could not give birth to a daughter. Now that she finally had a girl younger than her son come to the house, she wanted to experience it. It was a pleasure to dress up my daughter. She had actually done these things before.

Huang Yuxuan seemed to believe her words, and the Huang family became completely quiet.

But after Huang Yuxuan and Rong Shiyu left, the housekeeper found Wei Jiaqi.

"Miss Wei."

"Butler? Hello, do you have anything to do with me?"

"Our master said you'd better leave before noon today. Well, this is a potion to remove various tracking symbols, as well as various strange beasts. Aura potion."

The butler said as he took out two tubes of potion and put them in Wei Jiaqi's hands.

Wei Jiaqi was stunned and looked at the housekeeper in surprise.

"Madam, she wasn't like this before."

The housekeeper seemed to be shocked by Wei Jiaqi's confusion. He just said something in a low mood, turned around and left Wei Jiaqi's room.

"Does this mean that Marshal Huang is already suspicious?"

"Without your appearance, Huang Yuxuan would not have discovered the problem with his wife."

The system suddenly said something.

Wei Jiaqi didn't say anything. She very much hoped that the alien beasts could be completely eliminated in her generation, so that no one would be harmed by the alien beasts in the future.

"When are you going to leave?"

"Can you test these potions?"

"Yes."

After waiting for a moment, the system said again, "There is nothing wrong with these potions. You can use them with confidence."

Wei Jiaqi confirmed these I was relieved when there was no problem with the potion. I used the potion to deal with it. After making sure that I would not be discovered even if I went out, I made the best cover for myself and left the Huang family without alerting the housekeeper.

The Huang family's surveillance cameras had been turned off when Huang Yuxuan left with Rong Shiyu, so Wei Jiaqi's departure was not captured by the surveillance cameras.

"System, have you contacted that system? Do I have a new identity?"

Wei Jiaqi asked anxiously. If she didn't have a new identity, she would probably be arrested.

"...Yes, your identity card has been bound."

The system was quiet for a while before a message was sent to Wei Jiaqi. At the same time, the identity information on Wei Jiaqi's bracelet also changed. According to the mask she made, Wei Jiaqi now has a new one. Identity, an eighteen-year-old girl with an ordinary face, an orphan, her parents died on the battlefield, leaving her alone. She is now a scavenger who wants to go to her home planet to find opportunities.

"This status is not bad. I will buy a ticket tomorrow and let's go to the home star."

Wei Jiaqi whispered. If she stayed on the home star, she would have to find a stable income to ensure her life. But now she is in this situation It's very special. If she wants to find a stable income, she must go to work, but she needs more time to study the laws of space and more time to practice. And if she works, she must live in a dormitory. In her current situation , living in a collective dormitory, you may be exposed at any time, it is better to be a scavenger and go to the mother planet to find opportunities.

And as a scavenger, she also has reason to open a grocery store so that she can sell part of the cultivation resources she obtained from the planet age. Even if she cannot sell them all, it is okay to use a little.

The system did not stop Wei Jiaqi's actions. What it did not tell Wei Jiaqi was that it was not safe at all on the main star. It had not been in contact with another system before, so it did not get the news. It only came into contact with that system yesterday. You know, there are people who have been bribed by the alien beasts in many important departments of the entire main star, and Rong Shiyu is the person who was bribed by the alien beasts and then controlled by the alien beasts. She took the initiative to become the container of the alien beasts. This is why for so many years Huang Yuxuan did not find the reason for Rong Shiyu's abnormality.

Because he is being actively controlled, most of Rong Shiyu's self-character is still there. Daily actions and daily research are all carried out by Rong Shiyu himself. It's just that Huang Yuxuan said yesterday that Wei Jiaqi was being targeted by the King of Alien Beasts. Only then did he stimulate the thoughts of the alien beast in Rong Shiyu's body, which directly suppressed Rong Shiyu's own spirit and then was exposed.

"Rong Shiyu has been arrested."

The system suddenly said.

"Huh? Is Marshal Huang so decisive?"

Wei Jiaqi thought that Huang Yuxuan would be struggling for at least an hour or two, but it turned out that he had just gone out not long ago, right?

"..."

"By the way, what are you talking to me about all of a sudden?"

Wei Jiaqi wondered why the system suddenly mentioned Rong Shiyu. Weren't they just talking about going to their home planet?

"There are many people like Rong Shiyu on the main star."