11-20

Chapter 11 Explanation

The truth shocked Wei Jiaqi, but at the same time, he also felt that it was natural. After all, the ability to travel between two time and spaces is so incredible that it would be strange if there was no need to pay anything at all.

What makes Wei Jiaqi helpless is that the system only allows her to tell me how long it takes to travel through time and space, but it does not tell her the specific time it takes to travel through each world, which makes her very helpless.

We can't let her study it all over again, right? What's more, I'm preparing to go out tomorrow. What if I travel through time while I'm outside?

Just when this idea emerged in Wei Jiaqi's mind, a piece of information appeared in Wei Jiaqi's mind. Now she can travel through time and space for one month, which means that she travels through time and space once a month and speaks in another time and space. It is fixed, but it is not completely fixed. There is a passage of time, but compared to one month, this time passage is very short, that is, thirty seconds.

These thirty seconds made Wei Jiaqi certain that no matter which world she wanted to travel through time and space, she had to do it in an uninhabited environment.

This time, because I just traveled through time and space just the day before yesterday, I have to wait until twenty-eight days to travel again.

This made her feel a lot more calm. The passage of time in the two previous time and spaces was exactly the same, which completely limited her actions. After all, no matter which time and space, the time she spent was the same. In total, it was still twenty-four. When she was young, she had to sleep and rest, so no matter what time and space, she couldn't leave too far away.

After breathing a sigh of relief, Wei Jiaqi lay down again. She thought she would not be able to sleep, but she didn't want to, but she fell asleep in a moment. The feeling of sleeping until dawn made her very refreshed.

After breakfast, Zhao Yuansheng's communication call came in.

"Little sister Wei, are you ready? I'm going to pick you up."

"Already ready, thank you, Brother Zhao."

Wei Jiaqi said with a smile. As for the things to be prepared, of course, buying various weapons. Wei Jiaqi has already bought weapons and other items. When she decided to go outside the city yesterday, Wei Jiaqi had already purchased them.

Naturally, all kinds of food and other things were placed in the space bracelet, and the yams she found before were also placed in the space. She was going to go to the mountains and forests to search for the yams.

"Brother Zhao."

"Well, let's go."

Zhao Yuansheng breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Wei Jiaqi. Wei Jiaqi was only eighteen years old and had only been to the mountains once. He was really worried that Wei Jiaqi had nothing to do. You know, if you don't prepare enough for going to the mountains, that's not good.

Now looking at Wei Jiaqi's clothes, I know that this little girl has already studied going to the mountains and forests, at least in terms of basic preparations.

First of all, what she wears is very crisp and neat. This crisp and neat style is not an ordinary sportswear style, but a special kind of fabric. The fabric of this kind of clothes is not particularly close-fitting, but it is not particularly loose either. It can minimize the friction between the cloth and the air, and at the same time protect your body to the greatest extent.

This type of clothing is integral except that the waist and top can be separated.

This kind of clothes can ensure to the greatest extent that no bugs will crawl into the body through the gaps in the clothes, and at the same time, it will not be too tight and cause unnecessary embarrassment.

The color of camouflage is a good protective color in the mountains and forests, at least on the planet they are on now, because the mountains and forests of their planet are still green.

The space bracelet on her wrist, no other backpacks or anything else on her body, and her neat short hair are pretty good.

"Yes, it seems that you did a good job in your homework."

"I am going to the mountains and forests to find cultivation resources, not for fun. If it weren't for what happened last time, I would have planned to go to the mountains and forests by myself. Although my cultivation level is It's not high, but it's okay to find some cultivation resources in the periphery, and there are no dangerous beasts in the periphery."

Wei Jiaqi explained in a low voice, although Zhao Yuansheng had promised that the old man in the family would take her to the mountains, but she I also know that I am a burden, and some things still need to be explained.

"Well, I already know. Regarding your matter, we can only wait until you are able to take revenge and come back. No one else can do anything for you."

Zhao Yuansheng knew what Wei Jiaqi had encountered before, but these He and the old man in his family both knew who did it, but there was no evidence. Presumably Wei Jiaqi herself knew about the situation, so she accepted the result so calmly.

"Well, I know, so I have to work hard to practice and grow up as soon as possible."

Wei Jiaqi nodded. She knew what Zhao Yuansheng meant, and she just hoped that she would not feel that the Zhao family would not help her seek justice.

In fact, Wei Jiaqi didn't take this matter to heart. Since Zhang Fusheng dared to do such extreme things, he must have thought about the follow-up ending at the beginning.

"Okay, let's go."

"Hey, isn't this Zhao Yuansheng, the boy from the Zhao family? What's wrong? You told me that the old man has fallen in love with this girl and asked you to take action?"

Zhang Fusheng happened to walk out of the store, Seeing Wei Jiaqi and Zhao Yuansheng talking, his face instantly darkened.

He knew that the Zhao family was definitely going to let Zhao Yuansheng take Wei Jiaqi to the mountains, which made Zhang Fusheng very unhappy. With Zhao Yuansheng here, it would not be that easy to find a killer to assassinate Wei Jiaqi.

Zhao Yuansheng himself is a sixth-level cultivator, so to assassinate Wei Jiaqi, he would need to find at least two eighth-level cultivators, which would be too expensive.

Zhang Fusheng looked gloomily at Zhao Yuansheng and Wei Jiaqi who were leaving, "I don't believe you can take her with you forever." Zhang

Fusheng still knew about Zhao Yuansheng. At the age of 25, Zhao Yuansheng was already a sixth-level practitioner. He can be regarded as a genius. There are not many such geniuses on the planet Wuli, so Zhao Yuansheng can be regarded as a celebrity.

"Zhang Fusheng has not given up."

Zhao Yuansheng said to Wei Jiaqi after the two left Fuyu Street.

If Zhang Fusheng never gave up, it would be impossible for Wei Jiaqi to go to the mountains alone in the future.

But it is impossible to let him take it with him. With his current cultivation level, it is okay to occasionally walk around the outside. It is very unrealistic to enter the field and appear on the outside.

But it is even more unrealistic to take Wei Jiaqi into the inner mountains and forests. Wei Jiaqi's cultivation level is too low.

"I'm not afraid. I'm only at the second level now. As long as I have enough cultivation resources, I can improve quickly to the first four levels. If I walk more in the mountains and forests today, I might be able to come out of the mountains and forests with enough cultivation resources. In this way, I will be able to You don't have to go into the mountains and forests before you reach the next level."

Wei Jiaqi said in a low voice, without much worry on his face.

Zhao Yuansheng glanced at Wei Jiaqi after hearing what she said, but didn't say anything. The so-called fast cultivation speed in the first four levels was completely relative. Zhao Yuansheng didn't know what Wei Jiaqi's qualifications were.

But from the fact that Wei Jiaqi started practicing at the age of fifteen and is now only at Level 2, it can be seen that her cultivation qualifications are definitely not particularly good.

People with good cultivation qualifications are like him. It takes almost a year to practice from the first level to the third level. That is, you can reach the fourth level at the age of sixteen. And from the fourth to the fifth level, those with poor qualifications use the fourth level. Five years, it took one year for someone with good qualifications like himself, but it took five years for his captain, who started practicing at the age of fifteen, to reach the fifth level at the age of twenty, and will soon break through to the sixth level.

It took Wei Jiaqi three years to upgrade from level one to level two. It would probably take five or six years to upgrade from level two to level three. When she reaches level four, she might as well get married and have children. It's true that a man came to protect her.

Of course, Zhao Yuansheng would not say this, it would be too shocking to say it.

"Brother Zhao, let's go. I know that my cultivation speed is not particularly fast, but I also know that it is not that my qualifications are not good. I ate something some time ago, and then I found that I excreted some Things. From then on, when I started practicing, I felt that my cultivation speed was much faster.

Later, I checked and found out that there is a kind of poison that can directly destroy people's qualifications. I don't know who hates me so much, but I The food was prepared for me by my parents. Before my parents left, they left it for me and said it would be eaten after I turned eighteen. I was still wondering why my parents told me so early. Regarding birthdays, after all, my parents will accompany me every birthday."

Originally, Wei Jiaqi didn't have to explain this to Zhao Yuansheng, but she was very sure that her cultivation speed would definitely increase in the future. What was her previous qualification? I know very well that because I have changed my body, my cultivation qualifications have indeed improved a lot. However, without the naive cultivation resources of the 1970s, it would not be possible to completely increase my cultivation speed. Easy things.

"How could this happen?"

Zhao Yuansheng was simply shocked after hearing Wei Jiaqi's words. He knew about the poison that Wei Jiaqi said could destroy people's cultivation qualifications. You must know that he showed it when he first started to practice. With extremely strong talent, the Zhao family's opponents also wanted to use this poison to harm him.

It was also his luck that he didn't eat the food the other party sent him, so he escaped the disaster.

But the Wei family is just a very ordinary family. Why would someone poison Wei Jiaqi like this?

And as far as he knew, there was no antidote for the poison that destroyed talent, but Wei Jiaqi said that her parents had prepared the antidote for her, and that she had to wait until her eighteenth birthday before taking it. This was really strange.

Not to mention that when Wei Jiaqi's parents went to the mountains and forests, they obviously formed a team with others and took over the mission. After all, it had only been two years, and Zhao Yuansheng still remembered what happened back then.