Three || Turned To Stone

Honestly, you didn't expect things to turn out this way

"Thank you for the work you do, President!" They all shouted at the same time, which left you speechless.

You beat up several teenagers who bullied their juniors few days ago and this is the result you get? 

Look at you now, receiving bows from practically all of the school's toughest and scariest bullies — not anymore — all along the corridor.

"These children..."

An irk mark appeared on your forehead, expressing how annoyed you are right now, 'I thought I already warned them not to do things like this.'

But, just because you're in a good mood, you've decided to keep your lips closed and your fist to yourself.

Besides, they're just showing respect to the person who beat them up in several seconds.

They honor those who hold dominance; those at the top of the hierarchy of power.

In this case; you.

Afterwards, you walked along the hallway, inspecting every face that bowed to guarantee that they were on your good side.

Before you know it, you gently slide open the doors to a certain lab, leading the students inside to look up from what they're doing and wonder who has entered.

"How's it going?" You smirked in all your glory.

When the students realized it was you, they instantly bowed down briefly.

"Thank you for your hard work, President!" They exclaimed enthusiastically, couldn't wait for you to tell them what tasks were in store for them.

You responded with a nod, allowing them to focus fully on their own work again.

"Ah... The student council president finally paid us — the science club — a visit."

You proceeded to look at your best friend, who was observing a machine you had built yourself. 

He was also wearing his typical lab coat you gave to him two years ago.

"Stop with the sarcasm, will you? I'm also the president of this club, you know." You rolled your eyes as you moved towards him, pointing at the machine, "Also, that project is mine. Why did you disassemble it without my permission?"

You smacked his hands away from one of the machine's most important parts and repaired it, while your best friend, Senku, chuckled at you.

"Just checking to see how your project is doing." He explained before slamming his fist against the machine, "By the way, great job on constructing this in one day. Impressive."

You stuck your tongue out mockingly as your left hand drags your lower eyelid down, "Blehh! I know! That's why whenever we compete, I always win!"

Senku merely gazed at you in annoyance, before letting out a deep, dramatic sigh, "It's unbelievable that I could be friends with a moron who hardly ever joins her own club."