Twenty-Seven || Nikki

A/N : The song you played is named 'Shungyou' hehehehe...

In the early morning, the Kingdom of Science gathered in front of the observatory room after everything was already set up. The sonic bombs, flash grenades, and even the UV light are all prepared.

In this intriguing tag game, unfortunately, you were unable to take part in it.

"Pleaseeee!! I want to see those explosives in action!" You let out a dramatic complain on the floor, "Imagine Homura's reaction when she knows it's a distraction. Oh my gosh, it will be hilarious!"

"You know exactly why you couldn't participate." With a casual reply, Senku inserted his pinky into his ear.

Someone informed the entire children that there would be many loud noises coming from the forest and that the situation would be extremely dangerous. Because of that, the village's children were frightened.

They are now aware about the plan; The senders of the cell phone could be killed if the enemy finds them.

So now it's your damn responsibility to calm them down, or else the situation will worsen.

"But I put a lot of effort into making those things. My bombs! M-My grenades!" You continued to weep, trying to envision how your creations would function.

Senku knew your obsession with guns would never go away but he needed you to stay for this operation to succeed.

"Which would you prefer — Calming those poor brats down or seeing those weapons of yours in action?"

"Seeing those weapons of mine in action."

Of course, you'll pick that answer!

When Senku was going to give you more reasons to stay, thankfully, he noticed you were carefully grabbing your Shamisen.

Thus, he swiftly shut his mouth, dreading what you would do.

"But... for the sake of this mission, I guess I'll stay." You stated softly, turning your back on Senku.

'Oh, thank goodness.' Senku let out a quick sigh of relief.

Yet, there were a few things you stated that caused him to frown.

"Sometimes I regret my decision to be closer to those children." You mumbled, peering down at a particular hut that was sheltering the kids.

Just as you were about to walk away in dismay, you were startled when you realized Senku had a firm hold on your shoulder. Swiftly, he turned you around.

Without giving you much time to think, he leaned closer to kiss your forehead.

'Okay. What the actual fuck is going on?'