Sixteen || Other Rounds

A/N : Astronomy lover x Oceanography lover = Obsessed Maniacs ( •̀ ω •́ )✧I apologize for not updating for so long, omg

I apologize for not updating for so long, omg...

Do you want to know the truth?

The truth is, you're getting bored.

You wasted all your energy watching Kinro and Magma fight. When it came time to see the fight between Chrome and Mantle, it was like watching children throwing hands.

Sorry, Chrome, but it doesn't seem like the training you did was worthwhile - Well, maybe for your stamina.

"I hope you realize that I am regretting my decision, lettuce head. I should've gone to the beach and taken multiple samples." You muttered as you leaned tiredly against Senku.

Senku simply flashed you a smirk while watching what was happening in front of him, "Is that so? Then, what's the speed of light?"

You groaned heavily after hearing it, despite your obvious attempt to hide a cocky grin, "299.792.458 metres per second. C'mon, that's just too easy."

These are easy questions that you know all too well. It's the most basic thing ever!

"Woahhhh... Getting a little cocky, aren't ya?" He lifted his brows mockingly before continuing, "What's the theory of relativity?"

"What the hell, Sen?" You laughed briefly, stopping to lean against him, "It's literally written on your shirt. E = m(c . c); E is for energy, m is for mass, c is for speed of light. Give me a more difficult question. They're still fighting, y'know?"

You two glanced at the arena, where the fighters are already panting profusely like a dog.

Senku grimaced slightly at what he saw. Chrome appears sweaty and stinky, despite the fact that he is not even near.

"Yes, but since you admire your old man Albert Einstein, I might as well ask you that." Using that Cheshire smirk, he teased you a little.

"Of course!" You beamed, delighted at the name your best friend had just mentioned, "No matter how many times you think about it, Einstein is really cool. His theory changed the world."

The creator of relativity's theory is always so clear, confirming the immense systematics of everything in the universe. It always amazes you how someone could come up with concepts like these. A truly amazing invention that changed everyone's perspective on the universe despite being so straightforward.

"Yeah, yeah. I know that. You don't have to tell me everything again for the hundredth time," Senku gave you a deadpan look, "When we were in seventh grade, you never stopped talking about his books. Even our teacher banned you from the library to stop you from taking Einstein's book."

"Ohhh... That explains why." Sweating from your own actions, you gaze to the side awkwardly.

Senku only rolled his eyes in amusement before asking you more questions about other space-related concepts.