Twelve || Cola

In the storage room, Senku and you looked everywhere for a certain item that was hidden way down the left shelf. Once you find it, Senku instantly smirked at it.

"Nice. You have native copper." He complimented as you stood next to him, studying it.

As Chrome catched up with the two of you, he instantly frowned, "Hey! That stuff is way too pretty to destroy."

"We'll melt it to make wire." 

Senku was merely uninterested. He's going to do anything as long as it accomplishes their goal.

"Thanks for the free donation, have-it-all!" You cackled teasingly like a lunatic, earning a deep sigh from Chrome.

"You two are the worst!"

Senku, however, continued, ignoring your discussions with Chrome, "If only we could get some lightning..."

As if on cue, a storm suddenly swept in, causing thunder to crackle all over the place.

Your head snapped outside in an instant, eyes widening in disbelief at the coincidence. Grumbling, you dragged your cheeks down in despair, "Damn you and your bad luck, lettuce head!"

Without further explanation, the three of you climbed down to the ground and looked up at the sky.

While Senku was frozen in disbelief, you were already crouching to the floor disappointedly.

"Can you believe how lucky we are?" Chrome cheered.

In an instant, Senku exploded in rage, "No, you idiot! This isn't luck! This is the worst case scenario! We are in no way to prepared to utilize this!"

All you could do was groan; Not only is your strategy failing, but the rain is now drenching you.

"Will the generator run on lightning?" Gen asked amusingly, observing both of your reactions.

With a grimace, you turned to face him, "That's ridiculous. No, it will not. But, we can make it in the future."

Soon after, you just sighed deeply and went to get something from beneath the storage room.

"Magnets." You then smirked, showing the rock you had just taken, "We can make a generator out of these."

"No. The natural ones are way too weak." Senku argued back.

"Think ahead, Sen." Tapping your forehead mockingly, you walked back to stand beside him, "We can catch lightning with an iron rod to create a powerful magnet."

Giving Senku a few seconds to understand what you were talking about, he then smirked as his eyes became wide at the thought.

"Chrome, do this as fast as lightning. Smash the furnace now!" Senku gave the order, which Chrome immediately executed with a hammer.