Twenty-Eight || Automobile

A/N : I realized I should draw a family tree for the Tsuyoshi Clan. By the way, I'm sorry for not updating! I have too many assignments to complete... Lots of grammar mistakes.

"(Name), Senku, Gen! Pay attention. Your scheme to convert the Tsukasa army with the diva's sweet voice isn't bad." Nikki screamed as though she was lecturing, "But, there's one big flaw. I've graded Gen's Lillian impression, which is crucial... 55!!"

"Wow! T-That's pretty harsh, ma'am." Gen flinched, stammering slightly.

Senku was also a little startled, but he was not that surprised, "Gotta take the input of a super-fan seriously."

"(Name)'s voice is considerably more suitable for the job. Nearly flawless, in fact." Nikki's voice became extremely enthusiastic, celebrating, "As expected of Tsuyoshi's heir! Once I help you brush up, no one will tell the difference."

Nervously, you smiled, "Sounds like a plan to me. Thanks, Nik."

"You're welcomeee!!" She responded back, "Though, we're not in the clear. There's one major obstacle. I'm sure you guys know how strong Tsukasa is. But, he's not our only worry. He's surrounded himself with some really powerful people. It must be a part of his grandiose vision for the world because he gathered lots of very capable folks from all over."

'Oh shit. Thank goodness my grandfather is not around, or else Tsukasa will take advantage of him.'

"I mean, they don't all worship at his feet or anything like that. Once they get a taste of his power and charisma, they'll pretty much do whatever he asks without question." She went on, sounding a little more anxious in her tone, "Inside his inner circle, there are clearly two guys at the very top — I guess you could call them as his 'right and left arms'. But in any case, he considers them as most capable allies. You've already run in one of them."

"That's Hyoga, huh?" Senku chimed in, already prepared to confront him once more if that happened.

"Yeah. But our problem's gonna be the other guy. He's the greatest obstacle to our plan is definitely Ukyo." She let out a deep sigh; It was exhausting enough to imagine what he could do, "If we just play that same record over and over again, well... Let's just say it won't exactly be music to his ears. Even if we play it over the phone, we're not gonna fool him. He'll notice something's up."

Taiju hummed, finally comprehending, "So if we play it a bunch, we're in trouble. Then, we'll just have to not play it a bunch of times, huh?"

Realizing what he was thinking, Nikki and Yuzuriha began to congratulate him for using his brain.

"Ukyo, huh?" You thought about it, remembering that name from somewhere, "My cousin used to work with him; A former sonar operator on a submarine. He's got extremely good hearing, which is why Tsukasa woke him up."