Nine || Sorcerer?!

Once the sun rose, you and Senku trailed after Kohaku

It turns out that she was filling a water to a rather large jar.

"Hot spring water?" Senku asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"That's right." Without looking back, Kohaku just replied, "I'm taking it back home for a bath. It's good for the healing process."

Needless to say, that made Senku even more confused. He tilted his head slightly, "Why do you need to take a healing bath when you're obviously ten billion percent healthy. The thought of an overpowered lioness like you running around is kinda terrifying."

Gasping, Kohaku was obviously offended by it, "I'm not a lioness! And for your information, it's for my sister! Honestly, carrying this big heavy water is a lot of trouble to go through. But, she's been especially sick for way too long now. Sometimes, I feel kinda guilty for being so healthy."

'Oh... Her sister is sick.'

You do feel pity.

In this Stone World, falling sick is extremely deadly. Not to mention the fact that Kohaku has to travel back and forth to get water every day is amazing.

"If only we could switch bodies once in a while." Kohaku glanced up into the sky for a moment before strolling away, with you and Senku behind her.

"Looks to me like that jar probably holds less than 50 liters." You spoke, casting a sympathetic glance at her, "Doesn't seem like enough for a bath... How many trips did you make with that thing?"

Kohaku giggled, giving you a proud smile, "Every single day."

"Every single day?!"

"Yup! This is just a part of my daily training. Thanks to it, I became very strong." She informed, "I know I was complaining earlier. But honestly, I'm pretty grateful tha-"

However, she almost slipped to the front, leading you to automatically catch the jar while Senku grabbed her shoulder to keep her from falling.

"In case you've forgotten, you had a tree fall on you yesterday." Mockingly, Senku enquired, "If you force yourself and die on us, it would be troublesome."

"Kohaku, all I'm concerned about is your well-being." You mumbled as she sensed your worry.

It's uncommon to see people actually concerned about her, as everyone in the village believed she was the strongest and never got hurt.

"I-I'm fine." Kohaku mumbled, briefly averting her gaze.

Senku looked at her uncertain response and merely sighed, putting his finger to his ear, "Hand it over."

"To you?!" You gasped and spun around quite dramatically, though Senku could see that you were trying to stop a teasing grin.

He was aware that your expression said 'You're too weak for that'.