𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Now Playing

Now Playing..
Novacane, Frank Ocean
...
TORONTO, CANADA

" OW! ARE YOU TRYING TO rip off my pussy lips?! Shit, Medjine!" Nneka whines loudly, squeezing her thighs shut as soon as Medjine ripped off the wax from her vagina. Medjine rolled her eyes, pushing Nneka's legs farther apart on my bathroom floor while I sat and held the mirror for Nneka to see. " Relax, I'm almost done."

I tilt my head to the side, watching as Medjine smothered more wax onto her skin. " How long have you been doing waxes?"

She shrugs, sending me a wink. " Just a little side hustle I have, whenever I'm not busy with the gallery and whatnot,"

Originally, the plan that we had was to meet up at Medjine's place and just drive to Montreal that way, but inevitably we decided to just stay at my place and travel to Montreal tomorrow morning. We stopped by Nneka's apartment to grab her things, and vice versa for Mejine. While at Medjine's, she also grabbed a bottle of red wine along with her waxing and lash kit as well.

Now we were here, music blasting from the speakers as Nneka and I lined up to get our waxes done. It was easier to just have Nneka go first to get all of her waxes done instead of taking turns instead, that way at least one of us could help Medjine in whatever way she needed.

" I know one thing," Nneka snorts, holding up her head to glance between the both of us, " If I don't get no dick from going through all dis pain I'm going to FUCK! Could you at least warn me before you rip it off like that?!" She yelps, shooing Medjine's hand from the area.

She smiles sheepishly, placing the discarded wax inside the trash can. " Sorry, thought it would be better to just get it done and out the way."

" Next time," Nneka begins as she stands on wobbly legs, the only thing covering her is a black strapless bra. " I'm just going to stick to shaving. there's no way in hell I'm going through some shit like that again," she grumbled, waddling across the bathroom floor and into my bedroom, nearly over her suitcase and duffel bags.

I shrugged, sitting down in the mirror and grabbing my towel for my waxing turn. " Hey, at least it's balled now,"

She snaps her neck towards me, holding up her hand. " Not too much on me, thank you."

After our rendezvous at the restaurant, we headed to the mall as planned and picked out some outfits for us to wear, as well as some bathing suits for the pool/jacuzzi that we would be in at the Airbnb.

Once it was my turn, I undid my towel that hung around my hips and placed it down onto the floor, Medjine sitting upright on her hands and knees with her waxing machine filling the air with scents of vanilla and sugarcane. with a black claw clip holding her hair back, she changed from the outfit she wore earlier into a pink tank top and black boy shorts, exposing the delicacy of her skin.