𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Now playing

Now playing...
Guilty Pleasure, by Henry Verus
...

MONTREAL, CANADA

Mature Content

" YOU CRAZY AS FUCK IF YOU think Superman is the best fuckin dc character. You forget Batman mopped da floor with his ass in Batman versus Superman!" Mateo's voice echoed off the walls as I walked downstairs, rounding the corner to the living room.

"Are you serious?! Batman is a fucking orphan dressed up In a costume! At least Superman has superhuman strength under his belt," another voice intervened, who I now knew was Nneka.

Mateo rolls his eyes, leaning back against the sofa with his arms crossed. " Man, Batman is the goat. He doesn't need no type of super power to kill a mothafucka."

She smacks her lips, crossing her arms as she stares up at him from sitting on the floor. " Please, every single Batman movie is always the same thing over, over, and over again. The costume is trash, the actor is trash, and everything about Batman's storyline is trash. Bruce Wayne is not special,"

I look between the two, amusement in my eyes. Mateo and Nneka were so much alike, and he finally met his maker. Same attitude, same sense of humor, everything. I scan my eyes towards the other side of the room, where Jonathan and Medjine sat off in their corner talking. Jonathan was too wrapped up to even notice my presence, or Mateo's. It's like nothing mattered to him but Medjine.

Realizing what I came down for, I turn my attention back on Mateo and Nneka, waltzing inside the room after standing in the corner. " Yo," I stated, walking up to him. " Where's Selah?"

Mateo and Nneka both turned to me in unison. " In the kitchen."

Mateo glared at her playfully, mushing her head away. " Fuckin copy cat,"

She slaps his hand away, huffing loudly." Shut up bitch,"

" Uh uh, not you being a hater."

" Not you being a dick rider,"

"Shi, You tryna ride me?"

" Absolutely not,"

" Mhmm, whatever you say,"

" Shut up,"

" Aigh, preciate you. " I inhale, excusing myself from their presence, and letting my body move freely out of the room. " Aye nigga, bring me back some water!" Mateo calls out from behind.