𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

HARLEM, NEW YORK

THEY SAY THAT WHEN YOU GO THROUGH A NEAR death experience, ya life flashes before your eyes. You start reminiscing about the good memories, as well as the bad ones.
but at this moment, even with a nine-millimeter Glock pointed in my direction, all I could think about was Selah. Our last conversation was nothing short but stupid. It shouldn't have been our last, nor should any of our conversations be our last.

After we got off the phone that morning, all I did was sit and think about her words. I knew that she was coming from a place of love, but her words were the only thing that pissed me off. I wanted to be with her just as much as she wanted to be with me, but I didn't want to leave New York, and I knew she didn't want to leave Toronto.

If I could go back and change that conversation, to reverse everything that could've happened, then I would. I wanted to call her, to apologize for my behavior and my harsh tone towards her. I wanted to explain where I was coming from, and how I allowed my pride to get the best of me and stop me from communicating maturely with her.

I can only remember so much after our conversation, as it felt like blind spots in my memory ( which is probably from being hit with the barrel of the gun), but never could I imagine the shit show that I would be experiencing now. One minute I'm playing the game and listening to music, the next minute I'm sitting in the middle of my room with my hands and feet tied behind my body and Chloe standing there in an all-black jumpsuit with a gun pointed directly at my face.

I wanted this to be a fucked up dream, some shit that I could easily wake up to and not have to worry about a damn thing. But I was easily mistaken. How the fuck did I get here? I have no clue.

Chloe sits on the edge of my couch, crossing her legs as the gun rests on her lap. She tilts her head to the side, traveling her eyes slowly up and down my body. " You know, if it was different circumstances, I probably would've found this-" she gestured toward my tied-up body, " sexy. A little kinky, but that's how I like it."

It's only been two days of dealing with her shit, and I'm just ready for her to blow my fucking brains out. She'll barely leave my house, but instead watch movies and eat food right in front of me and then comment on the way that I smell. Like what the fuck do you expect? You got me tied up against my fucking will and you think I'm supposed to magically take my ass to the shower? be fucking for real.

She pouts her lips, grazing her long acrylic fingertip across my chin. "  Why won't you talk to me, baby?"

I glared but kept my mouth shut. the last thing I want to do is say something that'll set her off. She already has the delusion that Selah is trying to steal me away from her. Chloe scoffed, rolling her eyes at me as she pulled her hand away from my face. " Mm, but let it be that bitch tryna talk to you and you'll have a whole fucking conversation wit ha."