Chapter 1 - Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was my first day at Los Angelas High School. Jackson, John, Tamara Bailey myself are all best friends. Ever since primary school. We always hang out together.

Aaron and Celina are dating, they don't really socialise with anyone but themselves. They basically keep to themselves.

Talia Bishop, the biggest bitch ever. She is the queen bee of the school. She always bullies me, and she's never nice to others. She is the head of the popular group.

Angela Lopez and Nyla Harper are also in the popular group. I have spoke to them a few times and they seem nice. Their boyfriend's Wesley Evers and James Murray are also in the group.

Genny Bradford is a lovely girl, she always talks to me. We're in the same classes, I want to call her a friend but I don't know. I mean she is in the popular group and Talia has everyone wrapped around her fingers.

Tim Bradford is the most popular boy in school, every girl wants him. He literally has girls around him all the time, but Talia never lets anyone get close to him. I mean he is hot but he'll never fall for a girl like me.

School is my escape, my parents are a different story. They treat me terribly, they force me to want to and from school. I only get a snack as lunch and that's all I eat, they say that I need to lose weight.

I wish I could escape this.

-Lucy

Lucy made her way over to her friends this morning. They all hung out until the bell went, they made their ways to the lockers. When she got to her locker she sure Talia.

Talia: "Well hello fatty, how's losing weight going?"

Lucy: "...

Talia: "Clearly you need to try harder to lose that weight." She laughed and left. Lucy was upset and could take it anymore, she ran straight to the bathroom and locked the stall door.

*TW Self Harm - Starts

Lucy sits there and pulls a blade out. She starts cutting herself and crying. She felt ugly and unwanted, she only has the support of her friends but not even they know what is going on. She does a few more cuts before putting away the blade. She sat there ponding on how much she wished she wasn't there.

She was feeling really hungry, back only has her lunch. It's been a long time since she had a proper meal, it's been a few months. Lucy has nearly fainted multiple times and is severely malnourished. She was still crying when she her two voices that she knew well.

*TW - Over

Nyla: "Hello, are you okay?" Lucy stayed quiet.

Angela: "We just want to make sure you are okay."

Lucy (sadly): "I'm fine."

Angela: "Lucy?"

Lucy: "What?"

Nyla: "What's going on?"

Lucy: "Why do you even care about me?"

Angela: "What do you mean?"

Lucy: "It's nothing."

Nyla: "No it's not, what do you mean about that?"

Lucy: "You guys are popular, why would you hang out with a nobody like me."

Angela: "Luc-" She got interrupted.

Lucy: "Please can you leave me alone."

Nyla: "If you want we'll leave but you can talk to us if you want at anytime." They leave, why would Lucy talk with them about this. It's literally about their friend. Lucy wraps her cuts and washes her face, once she is settled down she heads to class. Her day is so boring, nothing interesting.

At lunch, she eats her snack with her friends, once they are done they leave. They walk past the popular group's table. Tim looks over at the group leaving, he notices Lucy and he couldn't take his eyes off her. She always quiet and he hasn't gotten to talk to her yet, but he thinks about how beautiful she is. His eyes followed her until she lift the cafeteria.

Tim (thought): Woah, she is different. She is incredible beautiful and looks amazing. She is different to all the girls that gushes over him. I hate all the attention the girls give me, like I don't want to be in a relationship with them. But Lucy, I want to get to know her.

He was so far in thought that he didn't hear Talia at all.

Talia: "Tim, Tim. You want to go to the beach and hang out." Tim couldn't stop thinking about Lucy, he just wanted to think about her and figure out what she is feeling.

Tim: "Nah, I'm gonna crash tonight. I'm exhausted."

Talia: "Seriously!" Tim didn't care, he didn't want to hang out after school.

The rest of the day was okay, once they bell rang. It was time to leave for the day. Lucy went to her locker and Talia was there again.

Talia: "You know fatty, no one will ever love you. You're such an ugly bitch. You make it so easy to bully you and I love it so much." She punches Lucy as she leaves. Lucy quickly grabs her stuff and leaves.

When she gets home, she beelines it straight to the her room. She just wants to relax, she lays on her bed and listens to music. Lucy is in a state of depression, her parents are therapist but they just look the other way not thinking anything of it.

Lucy wished she had a sibling so she wasn't alone but also doesn't wish this life on anyone.