Chapter 5 - Woah

After walked through the school and out by some trees. Nyla parted ways with them to get some food, while the others sat down. Lucy sat in the middle of Tamara and Angela.

Angela: "We'll hang out together, and then when your comfortable enough we can introduce everyone."

Lucy: "How about tomorrow?"

Angela: "You sure?" Lucy nods.

Angela: "You know, Nyla and I were talking about asking you to hang out with us. With a few interactions, you were always very kind to us and everything about you personality."

Lucy: "You serious, I thought you guys were so nice and wanted to talk more but knew I was never cool enough for you guys."

Nyla: "Your so cool." Nyla sits down with a tray full of food.

Nyla: "Dig in, we can all have some." Lucy hesitated and just looked at the food. Tamara put an arm around her.

Tamara: "You can eat anything here, we're not going to stop you. So, what would you like?"

Lucy: "I honestly don't know, it's been a while since I had food like this. I don't know what try."

Angela: "How about some nachos?" Angela grabs them and passes them to Lucy. Lucy slowly took a bite and slowly ate. She forgot how amazing food could taste. Lucy ate the nachos and then stopped.

Lucy: "That tasted amazing."

Nyla: "Want anything else?" Lucy knew she couldn't over eat.

Lucy: "I'm just going to stop for the minute, so I don't eat too much and make myself sick."

Tamara: "Ok, eat when you're ready. Wait, what about class?"

Angela: "We know a secret place that we can go until we're ready to go back. Lucy, take your time, we'll go back when you're ready." They stayed outside for a while, Lucy ate a bit more before she was ready to go back to class. They walked back to school.

Nyla: "Lucy and Tamara, meet us back there after school so we can hang out some more." Tamara and Lucy agreed. They went back to class, after what felt like forever school was finished.

Tamara and Lucy walked over to the spot that Angela and Nyla told them. When they got there, Angela and Nyla gave them both hugs.

Tamara: "So what are we doing?"

Nyla: "Going to the mall. We can browse and don't have to buy anything unless we really need it."

Angela: "Could I see both of your phones quickly?" They pass their phones over, Angela type her's and Nyla's numbers into their phone. Then Angela creates a group chat for them. She gives them both their phones back.

Angela: "You have both Nyla's and my phone numbers, I also created a group chat for us to chat on."

Lucy: "Okay." They were ready to leave. As they were walking, Lucy got nervous and Angela sure her expression change. In one quick movement, she grabbed Lucy's hand and held it giving a few light squeezes. 

They get to the mall and walks in. They went to the first shop and looked around, Lucy got overwhelmed because she wished she would fit these clothes.

Nyla: "Luce, you okay?" Lucy was zoned out, Angela gave her hand a light squeeze which brought Lucy back.

Tamara: "Are you okay?"

Lucy: "Umm, yeah ... no. I wish I could wear these type of clothes, but I don't have the body for that."

Angela: "Luce, you do have the body for them. How about you try some on? That's what we are here for, after all." Lucy looked concerned.

Lucy: "What about the changing rooms? I don't want to start panicking in them."

Nyla: "Why don't you choose someone to stay with you? They can go in with you and can turn around while you get changed."

Lucy: "I don't want to upset anyone by choosing, especially you Tamara."

Tamara: "I don't mind who you chose, even if you don't chose me I'll be on the other side of the door." Lucy is grateful and hugs her, she then turns to look at Angela. Before Lucy could ask, Angela beats her to it.

Angela: "Me?" Lucy nods.

Tamara: "Okay, what clothes would you like to try?" They walk around the shop and got a few shirts, shorts and pants for Lucy to try. Lucy and Angela walk into the changing room.

Lucy looks in the mirror at herself, Angela turns her back around.

Angela: "Hey, don't do that please. You're so beautiful, okay? I wouldn't say something that I didn't mean."

Lucy: "You really mean it?"

Angela: "Yeah, of course. Now, come here." Angela and Lucy hugs and then pulls away.

Angela: "Let's try some clothes on. You start and I'll look away, just let me know when you done."

Lucy: "You don't have to look away, being able to look at you helps me and you're right there if I need you." Angela agrees, Lucy starts trying the clothes on. Every new piece of clothes, she looks in the mirror. Lucy looks at herself and Angela admires how amazing she looks.

Angela: "You look amazing."

Lucy: "I actually feel a bit pretty."

Angela: "You know you're hot. My man needs to be scared that I don't break up with him and date you." Lucy giggles.

Lucy: "Yeah?"

Angela: "Yup. You want to show the others?" Lucy nods. They open the door to show the others.

Nyla: "Woah, you look amazing."

Tamara: "Now that's the new Lucy, how are you feeling?"

Lucy: "I feel pretty."

Tamara: "You should, your looking amazing."

Lucy: "Yeah, Angela said her man needs to be scared that she doesn't break up with him and date me." 

Nyla: "She isn't wrong. She differently must like you, she never calls anyone hot unless she means it."

Lucy: "Aww." Lucy and Angela walks back in and close the door. Lucy is taking her shirt off when Angela notices some writing on her side. It says 'DOD'

Angela: "Hey Luce, I don't mean to overstep but what does DOD mean?" Lucy sighs.

Lucy: "Day of death. My parents gave it to me, awaiting to put the date there as well." Angela hugs Lucy from behind, comforting her."

Angela: "Oh, that's just cruel." Angela moves her thumb gently over the tattoo.

Angela: "Well, that doesn't change anything. You still beautiful." Lucy enjoys the embrace. They try on more clothes and show the others they continue.

Tamara: "Why don't you get a few clothes to wear for school?"

Lucy: "My parents will never allow that."

Nyla: "What if one of us takes them to school and gives them to you?"

Angela: "I'll take them with me, I can get my mum to pick you up and you can change in the car."

Lucy: "Okay." Lucy is actually happy for the first time in her life.

Tamara: "There's that smile again."

They continue going shop to shop and grabbed something to eat for Lucy before she went home. They drop Lucy off and tell her to text them on the group chat.