Chapter 9 - Bucket List

Tim: "I wished my mom was here to meet you, she would have loved you so much." He told Lucy how his mum died a few years ago.

Lucy: "At some stage, we should sit down and you can tell me about her." Tim smiles.

Tim: "I love that idea. Let's get back to the others." Lucy brings her hand to Tim's, they intertwined their fingers together and smiling at each other. They head back to the others.

Nyla: "Hey guys, I thought you guys got lost."

Tim: "Were okay, we just had a little talk together."

Angela: "Do you guys want to join in?" Tim turned his gaze to look down at Lucy.

Tim: "Luce?" She looked up at Tim and he could see the conflict in her eyes.

Tim: "We'll sit and watch."

James: "Okay." The others went back to playing ball.

Lucy: "You don't have to stay with me, you can go and play."

Tim: "No way, I'm staying by your side. Plus I was out there earlier." Tim sits down and grabs Lucy's hands, he guides her down to sit on his lap. Tim starts explaining to Lucy what the others were doing. Lucy was absorbing all the information Tim was sharing.

Tim: "Why don't we work on your bucket list of things you want to do?" Lucy nods, she grabs out her diary and starts writing.

Lucy's bucket list:

- play/try different sports

- go to the beach

- go swimming

- wear a bikini

- wear tight fitting closes

- get to go shopping

- try different foods

- get a boyfriend (well, check)

- go out on a date

- get to steal my boyfriend's clothes

- go on a holiday

- have amazing friends that care about me (check)

- get to fall in love

Tim watches as Lucy is writing her bucket list. She looks at him.

Lucy: "My list is done for now."

Tim: "Ok. How about you and me going to the beach this weekend on a date? To check some things off your list."

Lucy: "Really? Oh wait, I don't have anything to wear to the beach."

Tim: "Ok, let's go shopping tomorrow." She nods.

Lucy: "Can we go with our friends?"

Tim: "Of course, they can come." Tim kisses her on the forehead.

Tim: "Why don't we fill in your diary entrance for today?"

Lucy: "Ok. If you want to." He nods at her.

Dear Diary,

This entrance is a bit different, as I'm writing this with my boyfriend Tim.

I have the best boyfriend, he is so comforting. I learnt that him and I are similar, in the way that our parents hurt us. We have the battle scars to prove it.

I'm grateful that my girlfriend Lucy was comfortable sharing her demons with me, I felt safe with her to also share my demons. My mum would've loved her so much, I know that if my mum was here she would try everything to help Lucy out.

We are both so happy with each other, some people may think it's crazy how I always sitting on Tim's lap or clingy to him. Of course, I don't mind Lucy being on or near me all the time, at least I know she is safe.

I honestly wish she could be with me 24/7 but we are just 13, so we have to be with our parents. Which honestly sucks.

We have had our first kiss, and we have organised to go on a date on weekend to the beach.

I'm excited but also nervous at the same time.

And I'm going to be by Lucy's side the whole time.

We both can't wait.

- Lucy and Tim

Tim: "I see why you do that. It's amazing."

Lucy: "Now my diary is extra special." The others come back and join them.

Tim: "Shopping trip tomorrow?"

Everyone: "Hell yeah."

Tim: "Well, Lucy needs to go shopping as we have a date at the beach on the weekend." Everyone continued talking and it started getting late. Everyone went home, but of course Tim was texting Lucy.